What's new

Joe Biden elected the 46th President of the United States

It's all relative, I don't expect the Americans to stop their malign activities globally, but Trump's insanity was in another level.
Trump's Iran policy was failed. Biden promised a "better deal" to constrain Iran's nuclear program and pledged to pressure Tehran into curbing its aggressive behavior across the Middle East. He will be tough with his policy.

Brother you know we had Chinese last night - today (as if we need an excuse) - it’s mumtaz paan house Bradford for a few lish asss take away to celebrate - I’m so happy coz I really hate him and my pleasure doubles thinking Indians will be heartbroken!
My brothers - @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Areesh

Rejoice brothers the penis has been sacked and hiding dian fanboys are at a loss tonight

Bro, trump was a loudmouth waste man. He did nothing that he said he was going to do. He is just another old school racist that doesn't like non-whites. He particularly hates blacks, Hispanics and Latinos. F**K him.

trump is just another God for indians to worship.

Trump's Iran policy was failed. Biden promised a "better deal" to constrain Iran's nuclear program and pledged to pressure Tehran into curbing its aggressive behavior across the Middle East. He will be tough with his policy.

I don't expect that much change regarding Iran, Iran-US differences are too large to be fixed by one president's terms. Biden will lift Iran sanction and go back to the JCPOA, but other than that things will stay more or less the same. My happiness for the defeat of Trump is for the world as a whole.

It's all relative, I don't expect the Americans to stop their malign activities globally, but Trump's insanity was in another level.

He is NOT insane. He just doesn't like non-whites. He is an old school racist that people like me understand really well.

biden is nothing , kamla ji is real president.

Already forgot your god?
1604770233788.png

Indian namaste trump investment gone in vain
These gujjus are flip floppers extraordinaire. The same people at Namaste trump will be cheering for Biden and Beti Kamala next week. Don't worry about these snakes one bit.

Curious on his foreign policy though, but I expect he will be less evil on Iran. Afghan peace process IMO will still continue if Taliban show restrain and has more willingness to make a peace deal.
I think if Iran agrees to go back to the terms of the Deal, he'd relax sanctions. I expect him to be more or less similar to Obama.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom