What's new

Jogger Shoe Swirled at Indian Minister P Chadambaram

the smiley is sickening...makes me want to praise the talibs waging a civil war in pakistan.

Civil war, well if anything happened to Pakistan do you think your beloved country will be saved. Your new masters wont be able save you, so its better for you to pray that this thing should not happen.:pakistan:

MODS PLEASE MERGE TWO THREADS ABOUT THIS ISSUE, OTHER ONE IS IN THE CURRENT EVENT AND SOCIAL ISSUE SECTION!!!

TY

Last edited:
Civil war, well if anything happened to Pakistan do you think your beloved country will be saved. Your new masters wont be able save you, so its better for you to pray that this thing should not happen.:pakistan:

my new masters?

the smiley is sickening...makes me want to praise the talibs waging a civil war in pakistan.

Try something better for a change next time other then your usual cheap shots to score points.

I wonder what makes you think that Pakistan can sink itself holding India.

Wake up dude.

Yes, there will be some dangers, certainly. But destruction of India? - In your dreams only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom