What's new

John Wick: Chapter 4, the greatest action film of all time?

The reviews are very good
Imma watch it today at 3pm sadly there's no IMAX in jodhpur where my university is.
It was pretty good if you liked the previous john wick movies then the latest one has a little bit of everything and more.

All because of this douche bag.
MV5BMTEyODY0MDI1MDNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDQ2NzA5OTIx._V1_.jpg

Let me guess, someone killed his hamster and now he's going to make someone's entire bloodline go extinct?

I can't wait to watch to be honest hearing only good things about it..

Lets time I was in cinema was for Cocaine bear so you can kinda of guess which type of genres I am drawn to

Totally shocking he has passed away - i mean - he does not look 60 and 60 is young unless there was an underlying that he was managing/fighting..

RIP.
A friend of mine works with Reddick on the set of Bosch (He played a Police Chief in Bosch) said he is surprise, he looks healthy and he lives health when he works with him back in 2021.

A friend of mine works with Reddick on the set of Bosch (He played a Police Chief in Bosch) said he is surprise, he looks healthy and he lives health when he works with him back in 2021.

We of course have to respect the privacy of both him and his family - but everyone who speaks of this - says the same thing - it is suprising.

Watched first 2 movies once back to back and found them to be most cringe, retarded and stupid.

I hope if it lead to Hashisain or some Catholic or Templer order.. John Wick visited the Vatican, though.
2 and 3 were a mess. The first was awesome.

I, just like most men, can barely stand shopping. I write down what I need, go get it, and leave the store. Done. But JW went shopping in 2 is the most manly shopping ever.

I, just like most men, can barely stand shopping. I write down what I need, go get it, and leave the store. Done. But JW went shopping in 2 is the most manly shopping ever.
People need to remember Reeve also done some not so manly shopping in Bill and Ted as well......

Gosh, i felt more excited to watch Bill and Ted 3 than JW3....

But I will watch this one in a cinema when i have some time off next week because of Reddick, one of my fav actor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom