What's new

John Wick: Chapter 4, the greatest action film of all time?

I, just like most men, can barely stand shopping. I write down what I need, go get it, and leave the store. Done. But JW went shopping in 2 is the most manly shopping ever.

Going shopping with a woman is what I imagine hell to be like.

Going shopping with a woman is what I imagine hell to be like.
It is unfair...Here is why...

If a man loves his woman, he should do some things she like. Sharing, that sort of stuff. So you are expected to suffer windows shopping, handling things, going from display to display, talk to no ends about those things, and do that practically all day. :cry:

But if a woman go 'shopping' with a man, and I used the word 'shopping' generously, we would just go into the store, grab what are needed, pay, and leave. What is there to suffer? If she want, she can always return and 'shop' the way she want, whereas a man would never voluntarily return to the store and do all those useless acts of 'shopping'.

The thing is...Even when I gone shopping for tools, I barely do 'shop' the ways women does. I might check out the new tools a bit, but I still do the same: know what I want, get it, pay, and leave.

I, just like most men, can barely stand shopping. I write down what I need, go get it, and leave the store. Done. But JW went shopping in 2 is the most manly shopping ever.

I wish the gun shops do something like this. I like a tasting.

It is unfair...Here is why...

If a man loves his woman, he should do some things she like. Sharing, that sort of stuff. So you are expected to suffer windows shopping, handling things, going from display to display, talk to no ends about those things, and do that practically all day. :cry:

But if a woman go 'shopping' with a man, and I used the word 'shopping' generously, we would just go into the store, grab what are needed, pay, and leave. What is there to suffer? If she want, she can always return and 'shop' the way she want, whereas a man would never voluntarily return to the store and do all those useless acts of 'shopping'.

The thing is...Even when I gone shopping for tools, I barely do 'shop' the ways women does. I might check out the new tools a bit, but I still do the same: know what I want, get it, pay, and leave.
Thats why you part ways when shopping. Telling her that you need to check something out while she can take her time shopping.

The popularity of this series is raising exponentially in Upward direction.
I just went to cinema & they said John Wick P4 will be showing at cinema after Eid in Pakistan - Can't wait for Eid.

Just got back from seeing John Wick: Chapter 4 and this has to be the greatest action film I’ve ever seen. It’s a 3 hour epic that I could watch over and over again.

If your a fan of action, it’s a must see film!
You lucky man, its not available for me, ive waited and waited for it like this- 🤣

The nunchucks and dragons breath shotgun overhead one track were my favorite set pieces. Incredible scenes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom