What's new

Join Pak Army

Saad_hk9Ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalamualeikum
If I am a Spanish national but I was born in Pakistan.. then can I apply to join Pak army?

Asalamualeikum
If I am a Spanish national but I was born in Pakistan.. then can I apply to join Pak army?
If you also have a Pakistani nationality then yes , what stream do you wanna join? Technical or long course ( fighting arms )
The method to apply is around January either visit the Pakistani embassy in Madrid or write a letter , furthermore joinpakistanarmy.gov.pk has details on how dual nationals can join ,
Basically you write a letter to the attache stationed in Madrid on what course you wanna join then he will invite you their , carry out interview and basic checking etc, the you will be given an ISSB date for which you have to be in Pakistan, if you are successful , and after your training has been completed before you are commissioned as an officer you have to surrender your nationality,
Please do inform me when you apply and the responses you get

Now I dont have Pak nationality because when I was 15 years old my father applied for Spanish nationality and here we can only have one nationality.. so I had to surrender my Pakistan nationality. Is there any chance to have it back?

Now I dont have Pak nationality because when I was 15 years old my father applied for Spanish nationality and here we can only have one nationality.. so I had to surrender my Pakistan nationality. Is there any chance to have it back?
It depends , but I don't know about that , you'll have to go and live in Pakistan for some time or contact the embassy

Back
Top Bottom