What's new

Keep an eye on Argentinian embassy in Pakistan... Secondary wing of Mosad.

Mithubajwa

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
In US I have come across many Spanish Argentinian Jews . They speak Spanish look Spanish names are Spanish but are zionist Jews ..
Intelligence circles in Pakistan are well aware of France embassy being used for mosad operations but now it's a second option..
Argentinian embassy is filled with mosad agents and the penetration into security is happening through here .
To whom it may concern keep an eye on Argentina....they are well aware that Argentina and Brazil are in good books because of fan following....

In US I have come across many Spanish Argentinian Jews . They speak Spanish look Spanish names are Spanish but are zionist Jews ..
Intelligence circles in Pakistan are well aware of France embassy being used for mosad operations but now it's a second option..
Argentinian embassy is filled with mosad agents and the penetration into security is happening through here .
To whom it may concern keep an eye on Argentina....they are well aware that Argentina and Brazil are in good books because of fan following....
Their icon in Argentina was Peron I think.

Hitler also escaped to there in a U-boat, some say.

Hitler also escaped to there in a U-boat, some say.
First image of Field Marshal, Space Commander, General of the World, Think Tank of Think Tanks - Zaid Hamid conquering the Zionist Nazi moon base for Pakistan. GHAZWA!
1699448211196.png

Argentinian are the closest and got the most warmest relationship with Israel...
I have seen them treated with utmost respect among Israeli circles compared to any other nation...
Hitler was a Austrian Jew born to Jewish mother
, now they call him self hating Jew that's another story but
let's say NAZI's and Zionist are same thing then most of the Nazis left for Argentina.....
And in second case if Nazi are not Zionists then ISRAEL knows that most of the Nazis escaped to Argentina so it obvious that mossad will have a huge network there trying to hunt the NAZIs down...
In either case Mossad presense in Argentina is definitely a fact because they can play both sides
Brits to pressure Argentina
Argentina to pressure Brits
In Falklands....

why would jews be interested in any spying in Islamabad?
You would be very very very naive to understand...
1. Islamic bomb
2. Ben Gurion will regarding Pakistan
3. Best soldiers (not including jernails)
4. No Israel embassy
5. It's in Jew nature to spy ....

Whole Joe Biden administration is Zionist and the one behind ousting the danger called
Imran Khan...
BAJWA was their front man...

There are villages of german speakers desended from Nazis as well as what locals claim is Hitler's home.
Yup, and if I'm not wrong (cant look it up atm, but maybe you could) that Argentina have repatriated some Nazi commanders back to Europe/Germany to face trial for war crimes etc.. in relatively recent times.. old 90yo geezers

You would be very very very naive to understand...
1. Islamic bomb
2. Ben Gurion will regarding Pakistan
3. Best soldiers (not including jernails)
4. No Israel embassy
5. It's in Jew nature to spy ....

Whole Joe Biden administration is Zionist and the one behind ousting the danger called
Imran Khan...
BAJWA was their front man...
naive it may be but I am trying to understand what you are saying.

Israel has very advanced defense technology so why would they be worried about Pakistan's bomb? For that matter, why would Pakistan try to bomb Israel? If you say they may give to the Arabs, those Arabs are making peace with Israel , so that bus has left.

Did Ben Gurion leave a will mentioning Pakistan? What did he say - I tried to google but couldn't find it.

Best soldiers - how do you conclude Israel has the best sodiers? Of course they may be excellent but Pakistan has nothing to fear from Israel I think

What do you suggest? Sitting outside the embassy looking for Mossad agents and spies? Good trolling.

And why are u cautioning Pakistan? Lolz Pakistan is a western poodle and loyal brown slave of westerners. And maybe using these embassies for their secret interactions, sending progress reports to zionist masters through these embassies.
Azerbaijan is another staunch ally of israel and Pakistan is allied with them. Pakistanis mostly really are delusional blind and dumb goats 😂, have no idea who is herding them.

No worries we have a whole cadre of Mossad spies who speak the local languages, look like locals and are all sitting in GHQ openly doing the bidding of foreign powers.

No worries we have a whole cadre of Mossad spies who speak the local languages, look like locals and are all sitting in GHQ openly doing the bidding of foreign powers.
No one lives forever and not all eggs are rotten....
1. 65 percent of Pakistan is youth .
2. Youth is not as much pandu minded as current leadership wether politics or defense matters....
3. PAKISTAN have showed the ability to fast track progress under half right leadership.
4. Youth need to be reminded again and again not only about domestic enemies but also those hidden far far away...
5. It's a good thing that institution is in tact... Inshallah Bad jernails and DHA will be purged in due time....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom