What's new

Jordan joins Alliance to fight insurgents in Syria

The king of Jordan is descended from Ali and Syria has a Shia government so Jordan joined Alliance.
that is simply not true and relgion has nothing to do with it
but anyway good news we need everyone in the world to fight terror

that is simply not true and relgion has nothing to do with it
but anyway good news we need everyone in the world to fight terror
It is true, by the way, but also it has nothing to do with religion. And this coordination center is to fight daesh subhumans, so I don't see why not.

Of course, Jordan will stand by what it said from day one of this conflict, that there must be a political solution in the best interest of the Syrian people and that does not involve the splitting of Syria.

It is true, by the way, but also it has nothing to do with religion. And this coordination center is to fight daesh subhumans, so I don't see why not.

Of course, Jordan will stand by what it said from day one of this conflict, that there must be a political solution in the best interest of the Syrian people and that does not involve the splitting of Syria.
did not know that

This hints towards a major shift in attitude of the Jordanian policy in my opinion. I can bet that the islamists will not be happy.

No my friend it's not major shift, if you remember when I was yelling for the past two years that every single Arab nation will abandon them ...lol...most people didn't take me seriously. Trust me I know what I see.

You keep on changing your statements and your loyalty every second day. No one remember what you say because you are not taken seriously. You love Daesh one day and support Iran the other day, curse Iran third day and sing love songs for KSA. You are a confused guy :P

@haman10 @ResurgentIran @Serpentine correct me if I am wrong.

Russia, Jordan agree to 'coordinate' military ops in Syria | Zee News

Vienna: Russia and Jordan have agreed to "coordinate" military operations in Syria, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday after meeting his Jordanian counterpart.

"The armed forces of the two countries, the Russian and Jordanian forces, agreed to coordinate their actions, including those of their air forces over Syria," Lavrov told journalists in Vienna, adding that a "mechanism" had been set up in the Jordanian capital.

AFP

Seems the Russians are giving security guarantees to Jordanians and Saudis that President Assad will not repeat black September.

Russia, Jordan agree to 'coordinate' military ops in Syria | Zee News

Vienna: Russia and Jordan have agreed to "coordinate" military operations in Syria, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday after meeting his Jordanian counterpart.

"The armed forces of the two countries, the Russian and Jordanian forces, agreed to coordinate their actions, including those of their air forces over Syria," Lavrov told journalists in Vienna, adding that a "mechanism" had been set up in the Jordanian capital.

AFP

Seems the Russians are giving security guarantees to Jordanians and Saudis that President Assad will not repeat black September.
Bro, that was ages ago and it was resolved between Jordan and Syria, there are other reasons for tense relations now.

Bro, that was ages ago and it was resolved between Jordan and Syria, there are other reasons for tense relations now.

Today's new

U.S., Russia, Saudi and Turkey mull new Syria transition ideas
VIENNA — The United States, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey put forward new ideas Friday to revive a failed push for a political transition in Syria that could end the country's civil war, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday. But they remained deeply divided over the future of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom