What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Yeah sure

You seriously believe this Gohir Khan was that important? Lmao... :lol:

Shut the **** up and stop defending them
Dismayed by your tone.
I have never shied away from criticizing the military.

I genuinely expressed my opinion. If it does go to your typical narrative, so be it. Your language says enough to me.

Peace Out!

Hamid mir etc were vocall but they were never good investigative journalist as Arshad was .

they never got any dirt on the establishment like Arshad was capable of getting ..

Also they were easily buyable as we saw what happened

Hamid Mir has US protection. The Pakistani army can't even touch him.

Arshad had no US protection. He was an easy target running away from Pakistan as his life was in danger.

Long march will give them all targets in a platter.

Let them come. How many are they going to kill?

Imagine what’s going through his mom’s mind.

Elder son, husband martyred defending Pakistan and now son martyred.

No words.

PDM has no aukaat to force Arshad Sharif out from Pakistan and then UAE. It’s the work of Bajwa and his cronies.

Real test for people of Pakistan. Are they willing to fight for Pakistan or good at starting trends on twitter.
While I am very sorry and also angry that we have lost a brave soul like Arshad Shareef, I would exercise some caution. We do not know why he was in Kenya in the first place. Was he lured there or sent on an assignment by his news agency. This needs to be established. Secondly there is a statement from the Kenyan police that they shot at Arshad Shareef's car in a case of mistaken identity. Apparently he jumped one of their road blocks. My question is why?? What information was he carrying if any.
There are many factors here which do not make sense currently.
Flip the other side of the coin and see who stands to gain.
A. Corrupt officials.... If that is the case he has been in Pakistan and in and out of the country . Why was he not apprehended and his software upgraded?
B. He has pointed to corruption within the forces but has not brought out any big news even in his blogs which would alert people enough to do him in.
C. Think of this from a Purely anti Pakistani perspective and any enemy of Pakistan will gain immensely from a high profile killing outside of Pakistan to further beleaguer the army/establishment and foment frank revolt against the army. Surely ,despite the Zero to ten brigade ruling the politico administrative scene, people would have thought this will cause more harm than do good.
D. The gains for the enemies of Pakistan on the other hand are extreme. Revolt against the army with loss of face and authority with loss of morale will lead to weakened defence and therefore further accessibility to decision making from outside. This is pivotal at this stage of change over.
We can always blame internal factors and players but to reach someone in Kenya and execute an attack like this is not the done thing.
The rest I leave upto you guys.
A

The tone has been set folks. Imran Khan isn't crazy when he says that his life is in danger. It is going to get real ugly. PDM and Bajwa want to take this to the final conclusion. They have full backing of papa America. Don't be surprised that you see them fall like dominos in the coming months.

The tone has been set folks. Imran Khan isn't crazy when he says that his life is in danger. It is going to get real ugly. PDM and Bajwa want to take this to the final conclusion. They have full backing of papa America. Don't be surprised that you see them fall like dominos in the coming months.
2nd Genocide in Pakistan? Very possible.

The tone has been set folks. Imran Khan isn't crazy when he says that his life is in danger. It is going to get real ugly

Kill Arshad, test the waters. Blame it on Kenyan police.

Kill Imran, blame it on a lunatic.

Run Golf Courses.

Build DHAs.

Justify missile strikes by India.

Install terrorists and get brave young men sacrificed.

Release songs.

Rinse, Repeat.

It suits Bajwa and PDM that a martial law is declared for 1-2 years until Pakistanis have their software updated with cumulative Bajwa doctrine update.

Imran Khan should be very careful to do any protests or long march during this time.

Back
Top Bottom