What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Link

bajwa.PNG

Long march will be a lollipop for PDM and Establishment.

Imran Khan any long march before Bajra’s retirement would be dangerous.

The PDM will be trying their best to instigate IK. They know martial law is the best course of action after what happened to them in by elections.
Let's test this theory, I say the whole damn institution is rotten. Problem(s) won't go away with the departure of Mir Bajwa...

it seems some ones purposely pushing all our buttons, crossing all lines, all limits
what's the end game here? , what do they want?

I would highly suggest you to read this chapter in Medieval English history...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasants'_Revolt

Let me know if it rings any bells... :lol:

Not sure which Azadi march you were watching.

Well let me burst another bubble. "Trained Army". An under 13 Pushtun kid probably gets more range time than the common solider. You should see sometimes the work these guys are tasked with. You'll hang your head in shame. Yes there are some fighting units that are primed and ready and available, but most are often deployed. We have a big country with a lot of land/border, so dont think the Army can be utilized at a scale that can crush an internal national rebellion.

Secondly, Army would never fight in such a scenario against its own people. You'd have people refuse orders, and I would think before that group even crosses the bridge, just in the gathering stage, you'd have a Corp Commander Conference - "Sir I think it is time for you to step down and leave on the first flight to Belgium." Another single star would rush to the courts, and IHC would pass an order on an existing case - suspending some old order and either new elections, or judgement on procedural failure would result to pre-NCV. They'll find a creative way. And IK would be asked to take a longer path or stop for tea breaks to give time for things to put in play.

Also if you think Pak Army has enough man power to handle 50/100K armed citizens, you are mistaken there as well.

The idea here is not to get Pak Army to fight her own people, or her people to fight the national army. The idea is to create enough pressure in the system that people at the top make fast decisions on right aligning. Two things: Bajwa's departure (plus house cleaning of his cronies in uniform), election date being announced and all pressure will simply come off, and we can move forward. It is this impasse that is destabilizing the nation.

Trust me when I say this. We got more than enough guns in Punjab. Thanks to our brothers in Bajaur that not only do excellent work but offer delivery services that rival poppa jani’s pizza to your front door. A lot of times they make sure you test it before accepting the money... :lol:

Saw his picture in the car. A clear-cut assassination by sharp shooter. One side skull blownaway

We all have been given this lullaby.

It is the establishment policies that has brought us to this stage, where Sindh is the personal fiefdoms of crooks and dacoits, Balouchistan is a no-go. KPK is in constant rebellion. Pakistan is already balkanized. IT is only a strong civilian national movement that can bring us together. If you dont, then these fissures will get larger and larger.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say to people who think pak can remain integrated.

Back
Top Bottom