What's new

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année 2016 !

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Oscar @Chinese-Dragon @Atanz

Noël nous réserve tous des surprises de toutes sortes: que ce soit des paroles douces:smitten: , ou des amis à la porte :thinktank:; une belle soirée tranquille :meeting:, ou de beaux cadeaux utiles.:-) Que ce Noël soit rempli de joie! Joyeux Noel a toi Gabriel et que la fête de Noël t'apporte tout ce que tu veux: Bien du plaisir et des surprises sur PDF :enjoy:

:cheers:

Merry Christmas, Michael !!!! God Bless ya , bro!

Merry Christmas and God bless @Nihonjin1051

My Brother ! Thank You !! Wishing and praying for you to have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, too. Blessings and Peace, Brother !! Much love, man.

Oh..

I'm sorry, you mentioned in the past that you were a Burgher, & going by some of your previous posts I thought like most of them you were a Christian..

Please accept my sincere apologies for the wrong I have done :( It will not happen again, I promise that. I didn't know you were more of a Buddhist

Lol.. No worries mate.. I am Burgher.. Just not a very religious one :-)

Hey no need to apologize not a Buddhist either we go to Church .. The family celebrate Christmas as well.. So as some old folks in old Ceylon used to say .. Oh those Burghers are a real mixed fruit salad!! :p:

Enjoy the holidays.. Cheers

Wishing all of my friends and brothers and sisters here in PDF a Blessings-filled, Grace-filled, Merry CHRISTMAS!!!! Much love to you guys, hoping you all are safe, sound, during this time !

@FrenchPilot @waz @Slav Defence @mike2000 is back @SvenSvensonov @Hamartia Antidote

@Gibbs @Shotgunner51 @TaiShang @AMDR @Slave_to_the_waffle

Have a very merry Christmas Nihonjin San.. God bless you and your loved ones

You sound yummy.

Lol..

Burger

burger-king-whopper-junior-calories-400x400.jpg

Burgher

Jacqueline-Fernandez.jpg

or

597746966a11a43611d67ecd259c81db

Take your pick mate.. :p:

Btw.. People say i might well be a bastard Child of Dav's dad.. We look similar sans the stache.. :D

Last edited:
These cowards of the wort specie only know to attack poor unarmed civilians (And they take pride in it...)...... Against professional men,they poo in their pants..

330ffbf.jpg
the story is same everywhere my friend, from Mumbai to attacks on trains in Madrid, attack on innocent children in Pakistan, now Paris.
They claim to be fighting war and when it comes to dealing with security forces, we get to know their cowardice.
As NATO forces said in Afghanistan,
It is God's job to forgive terrorists of their sins,
Our is to arrange the meeting quickly.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone is having happy holiday!

My family did a mini Christmas gift giving with a tree and all. First time we've done this sort of thing. I ended up getting measuring tape and some cologne. Not the best gifts but, hey it's the thought counts.

Attachments

• 20151225_102415.jpg
    20151225_102415.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • 20151225_102023.jpg
    20151225_102023.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 18
Well, what did everyone get for Christmas. I got a new office chair, iPhone and iPad. Among other little stuff,

I like the new iPad Air. Half as thick as ipad 2.

Well, what did everyone get for Christmas. I got a new office chair, iPhone and iPad. Among other little stuff,

I got to spend the day with in a hospital:partay:. The joys of pregnancy.

I got a few new thing, small stuff that's allowed in hospitals to pass the time - maker knows I'm not watching hospital tv soap operas... so nothing electronic, but I'll have to wait until this ordeal is over until I know the rest.

Oh, and a child in a few days:wacko:.

I got to spend the day with in a hospital:partay:. The joys of pregnancy.

I got a few new thing, small stuff that's allowed in hospitals to pass the time - maker knows I'm not watching hospital tv soap operas... so nothing electronic, but I'll have to wait until this ordeal is over until I know the rest.

Oh, and a child in a few days:wacko:.

Congrats, first child?

Back
Top Bottom