What's new

Just In: PM Modi's flight to not fly through Pak airspace to SCO Summit

Pakistan again lost its game of one-upmanship, try more and you'll get same results

the bashing you guys in the international press is unprecedented. You lost the intiative from 27 feb we
Out of interest

Does anyone know

1- How much extra time will it take to fly from Delhi to around Mumbai
Across to Oman
Then across Iran to destination

As opposed to direct flight across Pakistan

2 to 3 hours

Hardly an important news, to discuss, but good for trolling.

kyrgyzstan_central_asia.jpg

So what happened, Pakistan refused Modi the direct route which would have passed over the gilgit-balistan area ?

Could've gone through China but maybe they wouldn't have let him fly over Aksai chin :P

main-qimg-d8e83d37877f6f5bd0553d5f8419cb5a

There is a small international border with China.

Long route then, but Oman is a weird detour, could skip that and gone through Iran.

Out of interest

Does anyone know

1- How much extra time will it take to fly from Delhi to around Mumbai
Across to Oman
Then across Iran to destination

As opposed to direct flight across Pakistan
Could use a flight planner but VIP heads of states' flights don't fly by GA rules. Just eyeball it, it'll take a good few more extra hours.

India practically asked for the airspace as a matter of right and then nonchalantly rejected it.
Any self respecting country would have denied the permission for overflight rights in the first place.

What a confused lot, first they make a formal request and then Chicken out
that was not a confusion but a deliberate and well thought attempt to prove Pakistan is manageable in any way Modi wants .... f.u.c.k PEACE BRIGADE in Pakistan

my comment on one of the thread on this subject
Let agree to disagree .... but wanna say just one thing
کتے کو جھوٹا کھلاتے ہے، کتے کا جھوٹا کھاتے نہں ہے

Last edited:
India practically asked for the airspace as a matter of right and then nonchalantly rejected it.
Any self respecting country would have denied the permission for overflight rights in the first place.
Why any self respecting person first beg despite his own countrymen denied and have to take longer routs just because he staged a bad drama for elections and now hurting his own countries economy.

I said it on another thread. Certain bjp aligned Indians will spin any news, as "victory" for india.

Any self respecting country would never had asked knowing millions of indians are forced to suffer for their PMs stupidity

I said it on another thread. Certain bjp aligned Indians will spin any news, as "victory" for india.

Never trust a indian narrative these guys are deluded and have delusions of grandeur

good in case the indian piloted plane crashes they cant blame it on us..

personally i think the indian governments saw the comments over here and decided to turn tail...

either way good i dont think we want to see his arse over our airspace.
They tail takes from behind between both legs not turn tail do correction in case of endians :partay:

that was not a confusion but a deliberate and well thought attempt to prove Pakistan is manageable in any way Modi wants .... f.u.c.k PEACE BRIGADE in Pakistan

my comment on one of the thread on this subject

Agree. Comes off as a deliberate snub.

So why request at the first place? So that if Pakistan denies it you can use it for political mileage but on the other hand if granted we'll say thanks but no thanks?
He is but a clown. Tries to be clever, usually ends up with sh*t all over his face. If the US didnt need Indian bogey for China purposes, people wont even want to be in the room with this joke of a human. That is the amount of cringe he induces

Even this oman, iran route will mean flying in Pak airspace for some of the time as per govt sources, but you know, "terhi duum"

Back
Top Bottom