What's new

Just In: PM Modi's flight to not fly through Pak airspace to SCO Summit

I thought Indians said Pakistan has no Choice and scared so they let Indian PM plane let through their Air space ? now what happen :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why any self respecting person first beg despite his own countrymen denied and have to take longer routs just because he staged a bad drama for elections and now hurting his own countries economy.

Any self respecting country would never had asked knowing millions of indians are forced to suffer for their PMs stupidity

He basically asked as a matter of right and compelled you to accede to his request. Knowing fully well that you folks will spin as being large hearted :lol:
Thats why I said, everything else aside, Imran should have refused his request, may be your pm thought that after acceding his request, may be Modi will meet him. LOL
But Modi again snubbed him. First modi compelled Imran to accede to his directions and then let it be known that we don't actually need him after all :enjoy:

I wouldn't expect you yahoos to understand this game of oneupmanship but your leadership knows what has been done.

He basically asked as a matter of right and compelled you to accede to his request. Knowing fully well that you folks will spin as being large hearted :lol:
Thats why I said, everything else aside, Imran should have refused his request, may be your pm thought that after acceding his request, may be Modi will meet him. LOL
But Modi again snubbed him. First modi compelled Imran to accede to his directions and then let it be known that we don't actually need him after all :enjoy:

I wouldn't expect you yahoos to understand this game of oneupmanship but your leadership knows what has been done.

What the hell are you talking about????

You lost 40 soldiers during a month where you lost 7-10 air craft in crashes
You tried to act big and tried to hit a madrassa on top of a hill and missed completely
Pakistan hit back by bombing multiple military targets and shooting down your fighter jet

Air spaces for both countries are closed

3 months later india opens its airspace hoping Pakistan will follow suit

Indian travellers have 2-3 extra hours placed on their journey and increased costs

Whilst indian FM and PM request Pakistan for direct route access

Indian P.M requests once again
Pakistan is magnanimous and approves request
ONLY for it to become a political issue in india on why public must suffer for Modi stupidity whilst he goes the direct route

You indians are either dum or crazy or possibly both

What a confused lot, first they make a formal request and then Chicken out.
In any case, Indian's own loss, say if Modi's plane was to disappear anywhere in Pakistan, it wouldn't take a week for the PAF to find it. :what:
real reason my inside curry sauces ........Respected Wing Commander Abhinandan made a request to accompany if passing through Pak air space.....Modi jealous ho gaya aur route change kar diya.....ya chitrool se dr gaya reason is not confirmed but abhi's request is confirmed.

I thought Indians said Pakistan has no Choice and scared so they let Indian PM plane let through their Air space ? now what happen :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
pichli bar aisi bajai thi abhi tak poli poli se hai modi ki.....

Any self respecting country would never had asked knowing millions of indians are forced to suffer for their PMs stupidity

Never trust a indian narrative these guys are deluded and have delusions of grandeur

Unfortunately for india the deluded ones are in power.

That's bjp for you. A loss turns into a victory.

56 inch chest thumping and fear of pakisani airspace lol.

biggest joke is why your pm asked for permission? clearly nsa ajit doval must be shitting in his pants that's why feku decided not to fly over pakistan.you know dangers.fear is good for life.

Cyclon Vayu in Arabian sea could be a reason that both routes are kept open.
So why you can go to Oman if there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea if you (modi) wanna go to Oman and then to central Asian republics, and there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea then Pakistani airspace is safer to go Central Asian republics @Viny
There is a tropical cyclone heading your way.
View attachment 564767
So why you can go to Oman if there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea if you (modi) wanna go to Oman and then to central Asian republics, and there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea then Pakistani airspace is safer to go Central Asian republics @Chhatrapati

So why you can go to Oman if there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea if you (modi) wanna go to Oman and then to central Asian republics, and there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea then Pakistani airspace is safer to go Central Asian republics @Viny
Yups thats why permission was taken in advance, just in case it the weather doesnt open up in Arabian sea, then PM can take route over Pakistan.

So why you can go to Oman if there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea if you (modi) wanna go to Oman and then to central Asian republics, and there is a Cyclone in Arabian sea then Pakistani airspace is safer to go Central Asian republics @Chhatrapati
These are precautionary routes. There is nothing more to it, as some pointing out it as humiliating or whatever this shouldn't be even a news, because it is very irrelevant as to what route the PM takes, but meh.

Back
Top Bottom