What's new

Just saying Hi

ahmeddsid

Reaction score
I dont know if you guys remember me out here, I was once very active in this community and I was just randomly going through the forum and Nostalgia hit me up big time and I had to sign in and tell you guys that I really had a great time interacting with you all. Work and other thoughts kept me away from the world of Online Discussions, and I do miss the good old days. I see lots of new names and barely anyone I know, so I thought I would just say a Big Hello and see how the place is now :) God Speed

I dont know if you guys remember me out here, I was once very active in this community and I was just randomly going through the forum and Nostalgia hit me up big time and I had to sign in and tell you guys that I really had a great time interacting with you all. Work and other thoughts kept me away from the world of Online Discussions, and I do miss the good old days. I see lots of new names and barely anyone I know, so I thought I would just say a Big Hello and see how the place is now :) God Speed
Asalamum alaikkum..
MalayaliaanO???

illa...
ee PDFill ippol Malayalikalkku pothuve naasham pidicha kaalamaanu...
naattillevideyanu??
ivide engane malayalathil type cheyyavo? pandu malayalikal onnum illayirnu. anyways good to see the place going great :)

ivide engane malayalathil type cheyyavo? pandu malayalikal onnum illayirnu. anyways good to see the place going great :)
members clubill type cheiyaam...preshanamilla..ippol ethaandu 10-15 Malayalikalundu..

Welcome Back. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom