What's new

My apology

Even if Pakistan has been turned into a failed country, it can still be turned around with passion, contribution and efforts.

If the country is gone, we would be regretting.

There are many instances where failed countries turned into success within a decade even in few years.

Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .
I was wondering about you last week r so. Dont be upset. Don't lose your ground. How long asim munier and anjam going to stay. Their time is temporary... Maryam nawaz will be in jail. She did so much haram to Pakistan that even india could not do that.

Last edited:
Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .
Sorry you feel that way.

You see the bindus hindus here egging you on. This is exactly what these obsessed shit skinned dotheads want, Pakistanis to tap out emotionally so annexation is easier.

As much I hate the military and what they’ve done to Pakistan, I’ll support them over the emotionality showed by many Pakistanis crying and bitching about the current affairs.

I hate Indians more than I hate the army. Killing them and throwing them out of Afghanistan was the right decision.

Kashmir will once become a focal point no matter how much the dotheads think the issue is over.

Pakistan will continue to progress on its own pace. The junior officers see the mess and when they get to the top level, they will not make the same mistakes.

The bigger enemy is the Indian Hindu next door. He’s sharpening his knives (as always) to undo Pakistan at his earliest convenience. They are getting ready for a war while you and others like you cry about the politics back home.

Just my two cents. Stop being so emotional especially on an online forum with so many enemies (Indians) enjoying your every tear

The way I look at it one fall and the whole system has a good chance of crumbling down.

Remember when Yahya said all is well on the Eastern front and the next morning Bangladesh was born.

same same imran bhai. There is nothing left to tak about!

Good luck brother but remember PDF is not just about politics, you should try to contribute towards the defence posts, that was the main aim for the forum, to discuss regarding the defence, airforce etc. Leave the toxic politics.
To say that it’s just ‘discussions about politics’’ is to completely ignore the fascist Fauji Junta destroying the country.

Defence is an extension of the State, and the State has been destroyed by the Fauj, so its hard to discuss anything defence related since so much of it revolves around the Fauj.

@Imran Khan
Whilst I feel your pain, this is precisely what the fascist Fauji Junta wants - to demoralize the majority and make them apathetic to political discourse and political participation so they can continue to violate the constitution, rig the elections and manipulate and coerce civilian institutions into doing their unlawful bidding and maintain their hold on power.

I don't want to be hopeless as it's part of my faith. But now I don't feel bad when I see people leaving. Common sense says people should just leave. My heart doesn't make me leave this country.

The junior officers see the mess and when they get to the top level, they will not make the same mistakes.
You’re assuming that the fascist bastards running the Fauj currently won’t weed out the officers that WANT to bring about a return of civilian supremacy and an end to the fascist and unconstitutional behavior of the Fauj.

Without Free and Fair elections, the next government will also be a puppet of this Fauji Junta and therefore will ensure that the next COAS follows the same path as the previous ones.

Things won’t change in Pakistan without a massive uprising against the Status quo.

i cant agree more .. i am in the same boat

I am saying this for the 'N'th time to you, get out of Pakistan with your family before it's too late.
It's better to leave sitting inside a plane than clinging onto it's wings.....!!!

Like most of overseas, who can, i have moved all of my family out of NaPak-istan

If i had money, i left the country.

Too much inflation.
Too much electricity bills.

If I have 25 PKR income, 75 PKR are my expenses after IMRAN KHAN GOVT.

I am not PTI hard core supporter, I am just supporting him due Inflation by PDM and Duffers.

Lanat on Neutrals 1000 Bar aur Bar Bar..

If your concern is about Pakistan then we can rename this forum to something else. Any suggestions guys? :D

Back
Top Bottom