What's new

K-8 PROGAGANDA of Egypt

can u please elaborate more about what K-8 PROGAGANDA Egypt is doing..??

^^ dude i think what he meant was , a "marketing video" use by or for Egyptians by china national aviation media advertising company.

SU-33 they like it to be name things made in egypt why you sold them now face it. we and you design this air craft when there was no news abut egyption k-8 we work hard design it check it pass it test it and then start made it after 10 years of k-8 in our servise you sold them assembly line now they claim 100% made in egypt with full rights . so now face it. i love them because they are my friend hehehhehehehehhe

you sold them assembly line now they claim 100% made in egypt with full rights . so now face it.

Isn't this a bit familiar!!!!!!!
I mean our neighbors are not different from Egyptians.

SU-33 they like it to be name things made in egypt why you sold them now face it. we and you design this air craft when there was no news abut egyption k-8 we work hard design it check it pass it test it and then start made it after 10 years of k-8 in our servise you sold them assembly line now they claim 100% made in egypt with full rights . so now face it. i love them because they are my friend hehehhehehehehhe

he he :rofl: nice way of putting ur point across. Very funny :cheers: :toast_sign:

K8 is joint Pak-China project and there are plenty of entries in military journals and aviation magazines to support that claim so, sorry Egypt!

many planes are on orders...its a very successful program!
but anywayy idk how this was a propoganda..?
though it was quite a show!
:cheers:

K-8 is a very successful program.
China and Pakistan all can get much profit from it.
Now K-8 has many new type, and newest customer are Burma, Venezuela, bolivia.

can any body upload picture of K-8, its an aircraft, UAV or truck????
Its a space shuttle......:rolleyes:

This is K8

18601_800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom