What's new

K-8 PROGAGANDA of Egypt

:lol:

yes dear bro you have to look at thread started by our respected chinees bro. they also feel harm abut this viedeo. i agree yes its made in egypt and kits including engines was provided by china. there is objection only when some call it 100% or other commints by egyptions. ofcorse egypt need changes because they train it other type of air crafts poilets. its nothing new every country make such things.i also see some members wrote k-8 fighter which is so funny:lol:

these waipons load for live fire exersizes not for attack missions. you can change a k-8 to k-8 loaded withen 1 hour.:tup:

what harm did video make ?! it's an air show !! EAF silver stars team .
And you said "they like it to be name things made in egypt why you sold them now face it" .."you sold them assembly line now they claim 100% made in egypt with full rights "

like we stole your design .. or we claim its egyptian-origin
We know that K-8 was jointly developed by China & pakistan .
but many here don't know that it's more than assembly line .

The co-production of the K-8E in Egypt consists of three phases.
In the first phase of the project China will supply all the main parts of the aircraft for the assembly of a complete aircraft.

By the end of the programme Egypt may have the capability to manufacture the major parts and independently assemble the planes.

And In 1995 we produced as much as 97.4 per cent of the components of the aircraft," said Ibrahim Yunis, chairman of the AOI/ACL aircraft-manufacturing company .

we now in 2010 .. i think it's 100% ..
yes 100% produced .. meaning "manufacture" not just "assembled"

like when we say "we produce 90% of M1A1 Abrams" ..
that doesn't mean that we designed M1A1 .. or its egyptian-origin..

Do you know that we increased the operating hours from 7000 to 14000 .. it's an example for what we can do , and the Engine U.S.-made TFE731-2A turbofan , westren Avionics , and alot of modifications , by merging technology from china & france & U.S , K-8E became much better than others ..

btw .. we have "full rights" to sell k-8e to any arab / african country
contract with CATIC said that ..

----------------------------------------------------------
other comments , I will not reply ..
----------------------------------------------------------
"our neighbors are not different from Egyptians" ..
"our govt is not that much as egyptian govt" ..
"We gave them the rights, and we can take it back "
"In that case we'll have to give them back the money too"
"we can't blame some people for presumptuous garbage spouting now can we? "
--------------------------------------------------------

And ..
Happy Eid .. to all

Last edited:
btw .. we have "full rights" to sell k-8e to any arab / african country
contract with CATIC said that ..

--------------------------------------------------------

And ..
Happy Eid .. to all[/COLOR][/LEFT][/B]

can you please sir give me the link of this sir . as i know pakistan send his k-8 at dubai air shows for sold.

and yes we have eid . happy eid and congs for ramzan.

K-8E indus-sino project, assembled in egypt modified with 33 modifications and called K-8E or Korakoram -8 Egypt!
Just like Korakoram-8P Pakistan another Modified variant for PAF!

Also selling to other countries cant be possiable.. its like saying tht egypt assembles M-1 series tanks so it can also MAKE it and sell it to other countries!Its like cutting ones own feet for CATIC and PAC.
So wats the buzz?

can you please sir give me the link of this sir . as i know pakistan send his k-8 at dubai air shows for sold.

and yes we have eid . happy eid and congs for ramzan.

The contract with "CATIC" gave "AOI/ACL" the full right to produce & sell K-8e to arab n african countries ..

there r some links that AOI/ACL can export k-8e :

Wu Shengyue, vice-Chairman of the China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC),.......He added that CATIC and AOI/ACL will work harder in the future to export K-8E aircraft to other Arab countries and the African market
China CRIENGLISH

AOI/ACL and its partner, CATIC, plan to export the K-8E aircraft to other Arab and African countries. Zhang Yanzhong, general manager of China Aviation Industry Corporation II (CAIC II),...
K-8E Karakoram-8

And defence21.com talked about "Unlimited license" to export k-8e to arab n african markets ..
(defence21/volume 7/Issue N'37/Agust-September 2010)
not published online yet

Defence 21

Amir_Pharaoh&

Last edited:
Wu Shengyue, vice-Chairman of the China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC),.......He added that CATIC and AOI/ACL will work harder in the future to export K-8E aircraft to other Arab countries and the African market

U got it all wrong... tht mean the profit will be equally distributed into 3 partners, PAC,CATIC and egypt!
PAC & CATIC coz of the design n stuff and egypt coz of producing the jet traniner.

Also the thread starter should have chosen a better title.
We have warm relations with egypt nd have always been there in the past!

The contract with "CATIC" gave "AOI/ACL" the full right to produce & sell K-8e to arab n african countries ..

there r some links that AOI/ACL can export k-8e :

China CRIENGLISH

AOI/ACL and its partner, CATIC, plan to export the K-8E aircraft to other Arab and African countries. Zhang Yanzhong, general manager of China Aviation Industry Corporation II (CAIC II),...
K-8E Karakoram-8

And defence21.com talked about "Unlimited license" to export k-8e to arab n african markets ..
(defence21/volume 7/Issue N'37/Agust-September 2010)
not published online yet

Defence 21

Amir_Pharaoh&

i got these links first time its not offence to ask links bro. but i dont think now new custmers of k-8 l-15 is best for future. but as you post the links i agree with you gyypt has to market it in middle east .pakistan i think close assembly line already.i ask many abut these links but no one provide me until today.also i google but no.

dont take it wrong if we ask qes.:D

abut future i think jft assembly line can make some money if its instal in egypt but no news abut it until now.:undecided:

and man this pic on your every post i like it:sniper: a compleate punch for enemy:police:

Last edited:
U got it all wrong... tht mean the profit will be equally distributed into 3 partners, PAC,CATIC and egypt!
PAC & CATIC coz of the design n stuff and egypt coz of producing the jet traniner.

Also the thread starter should have chosen a better title.
We have warm relations with egypt nd have always been there in the past!

su-35 got hurt when he see this viedeo. and china cant compromise on bussniess as we know:lol:

but yes its offencive i agree req to mods change it:rolleyes: but no one will i know:mod:

No .. it's not offence to ask for links , bro ..
But some comments are ..

about future training aircraft ..
check out my thread : (arabic site)

ãæÓæÚÉ ØÇÆÑÇÊ ÇáÊÏÑíÈ ÇáÚÓßÑíÉ - ÇáãäÊÏì ÇáÚÓßÑí ÇáÚÑÈí

And I still don't know why "su-35" and many here got hurt when they saw this video ! it's an air show !! , and it's good for K-8 reputation ..

Americans didn't say anything bad , when we produced M1A1/A2 Abrams .. of course Israelis did ..
Also French didn't , when we assembled Mirage-2000 / Alphajet / Gazelle helicopters ..

I thought you'll be happy , bcoz the increasing of co-operation between us ..

What will you do , If we produced JF-17/FC-1 ?!

Last edited:
No .. it's not offence to ask for links , bro ..
But some comments are ..

about future training aircraft ..
check out this thread : (arabic site)

ãæÓæÚÉ ØÇÆÑÇÊ ÇáÊÏÑíÈ ÇáÚÓßÑíÉ - ÇáãäÊÏì ÇáÚÓßÑí ÇáÚÑÈí

And I still don't know why "su-35" and many here got hurt when they saw this viedo ! it's an air show !! , and it's good for K-8 reputation ..

Amricans didn't say anything bad , when we produced M1A1/A2 Abrams .. of course Israelis did ..
Also French didn't , when we assembled Mirage-2000 / Alphajet ..

I thought you'll be happy , bcoz the increasing of co-operation between us ..

What will you do , If we produced JF-17/FC-1 ?!

as i told you its not bad but need proper links for that news. and its start by fire so i cold it and its very old thread. any way amercan never say any thing because they are not like us.:D

abut jft if you call it 100% egypt made i go there and broke it:rofl:.

take it light and yes sleep now its eid prayer time soon there.:cool:

as i told you its not bad but need proper links for that news. and its start by fire so i cold it and its very old thread. any way amercan never say any thing because they are not like us.:D

abut jft if you call it 100% egypt made i go there and broke it:rofl:.

take it light and yes sleep now its eid prayer time soon there.:cool:

Hahaha .. don't worry ...

EID MUBARAK

btw .. Egy Army don't show its all power ..

We have Mirage F-1 from 80s and there is only 3 pics available..
We have 40 Mig-29 smt2 from 2006 , 1 pic Available ..
We have 220 F-16 , most of pics r from 80s and early 90s taking by other countries trained with egy army ..

We have patriot pac-3 / buk-m / tor-m/ fahd armored 6×6 / T-80/MILRS .... and many other military equipments .. and NOT A SINGLE PHOTO ! ..

If any1 ask for links ... I'm here ..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom