What's new

K-pop Superstars BTS to Hold Concert in Saudi Arabia

maxresdefault.jpg

Jalnay walay ka munh(face) kala hogya

Will they do the sword dance?

No sword dance is for old men like Trump

Last edited:
They have a huge following and their fans get triggered quite easily

I am not a fan of K-pop and never will be but I do have a problem with my people being compared to fags or anything else. Do you have a problem with being called an Indiot or another racist name whenever something negative about India comes up in the news?

I am not a fan of K-pop and never will be but I do have a problem with my people being compared to fags or anything else. Do you have a problem with being called an Indiot or with something negative about India comes up in the news?
I dont agree with racist comments on this thread at all , i didnt say anything to K pOp guys , i judt said they have huge following and their fans get triggered if someone say anything about K pop i.e they have cult following
Read my comment again

Sunday, 14 July, 2019 - 17:15
boy_band_bts_pose_at_the_2017_american_music_awards_in_los_angeles._afp.jpg

Boy band BTS pose at the 2017 American Music Awards in Los Angeles. (AFP)

Asharq Al-Awsat

Global K-pop sensation BTS will hold their first concert in Saudi Arabia and the Arab world in October.

The South Korean septet, whose name is short for Bangtan Sonyeondan, which translates as Bulletproof Boy Scouts, will perform in Riyadh as part of the Riyadh Season festival.

The event will be held at the King Fahd International Stadium on October 11.

The Saudi capital will be one of the stops of the group’s “Love Yourself… Speak Yourself” world tour.

BTS is among the most popular K-pop group’s in the Arab world, with their songs gaining 25 million listens on the Anghami music app, which is the largest music platform in the Middle East and North Africa.

BTS have developed a global following in recent years, becoming the first K-pop group to top charts in the US and Britain with a string of sold-out shows in Los Angeles, Chicago and London’s Wembley Stadium.

Their hit single “Boy With Luv” broke the YouTube record for the most views in 24 hours, with 74.6 million hits when it was released in April.

Earlier this year BTS became first K-pop band to top the US album charts, a sign of the genre’s growing global appeal.

Saudi Arabia witnessed its first ever K-pop concert on Friday with superstar group Super Junior performing at the Jeddah Season festival.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1812316/k-pop-superstars-bts-hold-concert-saudi-arabia

Now if they get a KPOP girl band this would be huge.

On topic, K-pop twinks are all that is wrong with libtards and neo-lefties.....KSA is stupid to let these in. There are lot other things MBS should seek to reform before inserting stupid hyper-libtard effeminate crap among oil rich bedouin mentality types....its so cringey to try flex an ironbar this way so you can feel the ends can get closer.
Ironic you should say this given South Koreans are rather conservative socially speaking compared to the West. Despite the effeminity in Kpop they're rather intolerant of gay issues.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/soci...y-south-korea-so-intolerant-its-gay-community

I won't deny it's cringey but I don't see how this relates to liberals.

I dont agree with racist comments on this thread at all , i didnt say anything to K pOp guys , i judt said they have huge following and their fans get triggered if someone say anything about K pop i.e they have cult following
Read my comment again

Your comment was right after mine which insinuated that I was one of those triggered ones. If your comment wasn't directed at me then its whatever. Don't reply back.

Preteen girls like them for some reason
In South Korea men with feminine features are all the rage
If you ask me they all look like pride faggots :D

Since you sound like such an awesome Pakistani, do you mind telling me which Pakistani security force are the biggest losers for letting the TTP murder so many kids easily at that school in 2014? Please do take your time as I don’t mean to make it a pop quiz or anything. :p:

a) MoD Paramilitaries
b) KP police force
c) CAF
d) Pakistani Army SOF

They can marry as much women as they want.they can keep them in underground jails.concerts are nothing new.they see Belly dance each day lol.they are same as Arabs used to be before the arrival of messenger.

East Asian men in general look a bit more feminine (in my point of view) than those of other races and it mostly comes from the fact that they have less body and facial hair and their body frames are smaller. Their body types are not as muscular and big like in let’s say Europeans or Blacks. Yet they are still quite good in lower devisions of weightlifting, wrestling and martial arts.

K-Pop male singers are going over the top but that’s what their audience likes to see. Though if someone comes dressed like that in my town here in Bulgaria he would probably get beaten up or f*cked by the local batki (that’s our word for chavs)... Why not even both. :D

Back
Top Bottom