What's new

Kabul requests India to launch exclusive satellite for Afghanistan

Yawn...just GTFO retard.
A hole who wanted to talk to you people ? We don't go on Indian forums to spread cow piss. but it's you people on Pakistani websites ... crawling like insects ..
We don't give a fk what u are, who u are and what u are doing.

an a hole came, want to bully but get fked

A hole who wanted to talk to you people ? We don't go on Indian forums to spread cow piss. but it's you people on Pakistani websites ... crawling like insects ..

Stop whining here & GTFO retard.

Are they high on opium or what. Their country doesn't have basic systems. 70% of their land is occupied by rebels and Talibans. Instead of building infrastructure they are talking about high end communication satellites. That's gr8. Afghan Government should be sacked for its stupidity.

Why would pakistanis have a problrm if India launches a telecom satellite for Afghanistan? I have never seen such small insignificant wretches. The forever condemned.​

We would really appreciate if you help these stupid people in rebuilding their country and not wasting time in stupid things.

Oi mind your tongue you Idiot jihadi. of course we will take a part when Indian defence forum was Created beside other defence forum. so why Indian defence forum was created in Pakistani defence forum in first place. Without our defence forum your defence forum won't survive. so p! ss off

We would really appreciate if you help these stupid people in rebuilding their country and not wasting time in stupid things.

Afghani govt and people are well aware of our help to them in rebuilding.

May be, just may be you should worry about your country's role in Afghanistan. Other than pakistan (which is an exception to all reason, rules and logic) nobody doubts our role in Afghanistan. The same cant be said about you.

Oi mind your tongue you Idiot jihadi. of course we will take a part when Indian defence forum was Created beside other defence forum. so why Indian defence forum was created in Pakistani defence forum in first place. Without our defence forum your defence forum won't survive. so p! ss off

Ignore the troll or you will be banned! It's a very unwelcoming place this for Indians, but argue on facts and use whit over rethorics. Too many pampered princesses on this forum!

Stop whining here & GTFO retard.
Ohh my baby I not gona obey your order .. so what you are doing ?

ohhh holy cow warrior is here, my screen is shaking with fear
of course you must come on Pakistani websites .. it's bringing money to fellow Pakistanis ... but we won't come on Indians.

I just mentioned supa pawain interest in Pakistan... we have no interest in India and Indians

Ignore the troll or you will be banned! It's a very unwelcoming place this for Indians, but argue on facts and use whit over rethorics. Too many pampered princesses on this forum!

Thanks mate. These people are so rude. Particularly these Pakistani and Bangladeshi do personal attack and abuse your religion. I must have same right to answer them in the same manner. Every one should have equal right. However, I appreciate your advise and bear in mind.

Ohh my baby I not gona obey your order .. so what you are doing ?

ohhh holy cow warrior is here, my screen is shaking with fear
of course you must come on Pakistani websites .. it's bringing money to fellow Pakistanis ... but we won't come on Indians.

I just mentioned supa pawain interest in Pakistan... we have no interest in India and Indians

That is true. You must shake and not to forget we are super power especially for Pakistan. And don't give me this bull you don't have interest in us otherwise you wouldn't poke you nose in every business of ours. Like I said you won't survive without us.

send their hashish in space. Who is asking you not to do that ?

Hey modi boy who the hell is talking about Modi land ?
I don't know what Indian economy is doing and don't give fk about
You wish!! :p:

India should launch this satellite for free. Afgan brothers and sisters should get all the help from India for their development as needed.

That is true. You must shake and not to forget we are super power especially for Pakistan. And don't give me this bull you don't have interest in us otherwise you wouldn't poke you nose in every business of ours. Like I said you won't survive without us.
We came from Afghanistan, conquered the supea powa and still living on your land. ... go with it supa poawa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom