What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Qaim Ali Shah the Chief clown Minister of Sindh has arrived with his Elite Police. LOLOLOL What the f@@@ is he doing there? to lead operation? First of all take all of the Elite Police from him and then throw him on the front line.

I still do not understand why the 130 was talking to tower? Tower had no visibility of engagement area.

That is what surprised me.

He should have gone to tower frequency (maybe the tower was evacuated though).

Radar is the next best thing in this situation, nearest to the situation. Radar had contact with ASF and also C-130, acting as a relay.

Now it seems direct comms have been established.

That is what surprised me.

He should have gone to tower frequency (maybe the tower was evacuated though).

Radar is the next best thing in this situation, nearest to the situation. Radar had contact with ASF and also C-130, acting as a relay.

Now it seems direct comms have been established.

I've been hearing the tower for a while now, They keep advising passing by flights to either go to FL290 (29000ft) or FL390 (39000 ft), so the C-130 can have it's space. I think that's why they need to keep in touch.

4 terrorist are now surrounded

aaa.png

WTF!!! just heard the news :( I hope the army kills all those fuckers. :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Qaim Ali Shah the Chief clown Minister of Sindh has arrived with his Elite Police. LOLOLOL What the f@@@ is he doing there? to lead operation? First of all take all of the Elite Police from him and then throw him on the front line.

This guy should be thrown out. Useless CM who didnt do a thing before and isnt doing anything now. You take those elite forces from him and he will run towards his plane and fly away from pakistan. Thats how cowardly these useless politicians are.

A bit too well co-ordinated for it to be a co-incidence. Their backers planned a good surprise attack on three fronts. If this keeps going i dont see the govt lasting long.
Security Forces have been very successful in conducting raids & killing both TTP, BLA A$$Holes..... so this is a clear retaliation.... they should have beefed up the security around sensitive area's...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom