What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

If it is true that one party is there to kill civilians, then I agree with you. But so far I have only heard reports of security forces being killed. In a war (which is what this is), combatants are supposed to kill each other.

That's because they have been contained, if attacking civilians was not the objective, they would not be trying to move towards the terminal at great loss to themselves.

I despise and detest the ideology of talibanies and other islamic terrorists. But I find it hypocritical that some Pakistanis (I don't mean you, Icarus) hate those fellows, but support similar a-holes working against India.

Ideological/Geo-political contiguity for them, I believe in state's monopoly on legitimized force so I don't agree with armed movements operating as proxies.

People should be making dua.

_75386997_upa39qss.jpg

Your "view point" was not much different from the posts of that poster.
Then your understanding is flawed. I have not expressed any positive feelings towards the attackers. Simply commented on what has resulted in these attackers becoming so strong and daring

can any one tell me whats going on actually? is it a siege of airport? because i dont have access to tv

Then your understanding is flawed. I have not expressed any positive feelings towards the attackers. Simply commented on what has resulted in these attackers becoming so strong and daring
Now is not the time to go through this ...when you watch India Pak match you are all hushh and watching can please give us some peace too?!

can any one tell me whats going on actually? is it a siege of airport? because i dont have access to tv
go through the thread....

We should be taking this up with their Uzbek government

What can we tell them? Their terrorists are attacking us? The Uzbeks will be more than happy to allow us to kill these bastards with impunity.

Ideological/Geo-political contiguity for them, I believe in state's monopoly on legitimized force so I don't agree with armed movements operating as proxies.
I agree with you on that. I only wish the Pakistani security apparatus as a whole followed that principle of the state's sole right to force. The subcontinent would have been a much better place, had that been the case.

Once again, I hope no civilians get injured in this attack. And that the situation is brought under control soon.

dude the intensity of this and the similar attacks of the past is so much that ASF or any other paramilitary is not enough..... plus the response time is so minimal that it becomes impossible to curb damage control.... you need army for attacks like these.... a very fast, swift, deadly force.....

The 'control' of the airport must be with paramilitary, while the search and rescue must be done by military. Right now I don't know who is doing the latter, but the police is doing former which is a horrible idea.

four terrorists are encircled now.. Rangers

Back
Top Bottom