What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

I agree, we never expect Justice from India either. Col. Purohit wouldn't be prosecuted neither the Hemant Karkare's murderers who was probing Samjhota Express incident. Even Babri Mosque ended up splitting as a monumental example of justice which before the attack was a Muslim Mosque and after RSS it got spitted! Amazing standards of justice you have in India and no - we have no high expectations of justice when crime happens on Indian soil.
If you are saying justice is slow when it comes to certain community, you are wrong. Justice is slow in general. Salman ran over 5 people in 02' and the case is still going on (he can apply in SC)! Besides, you have any different justice system in Pakistan.

CE4oMcvW8AA8yvC.jpg

CM Sindh takes back his order for removing IG Sindh....
Kiya Topi Drama Laga Rakha hai,,,,,,

Estimates about percentage of madressah enrolled students in Pakistan vary from 1.5% to know about 10%....
TTP-LeJ has a gold mine of potential recruits no matter how many we end up killing in Waziristan

Terrible and inhuman. I hope the perpetrators are brought to justice swiftly.

If you are saying justice is slow when it comes to certain community, you are wrong. Justice is slow in general. Salman ran over 5 people in 02' and the case is still going on (he can apply in SC)! Besides, you have any different justice system in Pakistan.

So keep that hope that Lakhvi will be prosecuted someday when India will provide evidence. Is that hope harder to make? How many years did India took to decide murders of 2000 Muslims in Gujrat? Even a case against Modi is not registered yet - and you talk of prosecuting Lakhvi who's crime happens in India and India is refusing to let Pakistan probe incident. What a strong foundation you are keeping for alleging Pakistan. Should I clap for your realistic standards on both sides of the border?

I have already said I won't let anyone off the hook, I would like to see this investigation exhaust all the options and suspects. And MQM target killers have confessed to killing Shias and Sunnis in a try to provoke sectarian conflict in Karachi. But still killing an individual and a mass is different and this definitely is not their target killers' style unless they have gone totally retard.

I think you & our agencies don't know Karachi's history ... MQM ends sectarian division in Karachi ... Sectarian unity is real strength of MQM ......

I think you & our agencies don't know Karachi's history ... MQM ends sectarian division in Karachi ... Sectarian unity is real strength of MQM ......
Biggest joke many of MQM people are involved in sectarian attacks many target killers have confessed it.

KARACHI: At least five persons were killed and 20 persons other, including women, wounded when unknown armed men opened fire on a bus near Safoora Chowk area in Karachi.

Around eight to ten armed men riding four motorcycles opened indiscriminate fire on a bus wounding several passengers.

The attackers managed to escape from the scene after the incident.

Security and rescue teams reached the spot.

Rescue personnel shifted the victims to a nearby hospital.

Police and Rangers personnel cordoned off the area as a probe into the incident went underway.
Om shanti. May peace return. Best wishes.

I thought MQM thrives on fear of ordinary people but now i have heard some different view..
In b/w now LEA arrest one mqm affiliated person, they are going raise huge hue and cry..

Is this real?
CE4L8VKWoAAjyPK.jpg:large

Then what is rao anwer name is doing in this letter?

TBH this represents nothing, but i guess MQM is using this letter to divert the attention from MQM...

I can not flame any card. I am just pointing to very less response on this thread.

I am a Karachiite but I logged in 1 hour ago ... And I got informed about this incident after 2 hours of happening ..........

There was indeed a pamphlet(s) found from the scene...the one I saw on DAWN was written in English...

You are so shameless. Using this attack to push own political grievances when it is obvious this is a security lapse by the security forces who are doing press conferences like some rambo wannabes, this attack exposes they've done absolutely nothing against TTP and religious terrorists.

He is silly and stupid person ... Don't take him serious ........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom