What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

What's the value of these confessions :disagree:
Not much I agree
confessions under duress are inadmissible that said.
these chota , Mota, kaliya, baloch, pappu, raja etc have been caught red handed or killed that were traced back to both secular and religious parties and groups. not once not twice but many times.

even some PPP leaders are known to have death squads.

Not much I agree
confessions under duress are inadmissible that said.
these chota , Mota, kaliya, baloch, pappu, raja etc have been caught red handed or killed that were traced back to both secular and religious parties and groups. not once not twice but many times.

even some PPP leaders are known to have death squads.
Today incident is going to make sure leaders of TTP and MQM and other groups now face hell and also LEJ dumbos

You are so shameless. Using this attack to push own political grievances when it is obvious this is a security lapse by the security forces who are doing press conferences like some rambo wannabes, this attack exposes they've done absolutely nothing against TTP and religious terrorists.
he does have a point
the terrorism is not only from relgious terrorists, there are agencies from Muslim countries also involved. and then there is the ethnic angle , the land mafia and some political parties too.

yes it is an intelligence failure for sure but also consider this

when the terrorists know that they wont be hanged and freed by the courts as the supreme court has suspended the death sentences so they have resumed their work put some blame on the army haters too that exist in our legal system and are so biased and vindictive that they dont care if people die because these Ch ikfithar team has grudges with Musharraf's army ( they still treat army as their enemy)

Soon many leaders of MQM will be arrested based on these confessions
Keep dreaming :sleep:

You keep living in denial you will see it soon

enough of these guys

we are now acting among us like we do with Indians where they say No RAW and we say its RAW.

on one hand I recall the fiery speech by AH who told his followers to gather weapons and on other hand I know the attack is targeted on shia minority and attackers belong to a mutated filth of a faith that claims to be an off shoot of Sunni but actually disgraces normal ordinary Sunnis.

he does have a point
the terrorism is not only from relgious terrorists, there are agencies from Muslim countries also involved. and then there is the ethnic angle , the land mafia and some political parties too.

yes it is an intelligence failure for sure but also consider this

when the terrorists know that they wont be hanged and freed by the courts as the supreme court has suspended the death sentences so they have resumed their work put some blame on the army haters too that exist in our legal system and are so biased and vindictive that they dont care if people die because these Ch ikfithar team has grudges with Musharraf's army ( they still treat army as their enemy)
I will keep saying we have to finish TTP and BLA and MQM completely including leadership otherwise there is no use of operation if main leaders of these terrorists group remain alive

army-aku-1-web.jpg

army-aku-2-web.jpg

SSG at AKU?

@Irfan Baloch @Bratva @balixd @fatman17 @Icarus

So keep that hope that Lakhvi will be prosecuted someday when India will provide evidence. Is that hope harder to make? How many years did India took to decide murders of 2000 Muslims in Gujrat? Even a case against Modi is not registered yet - and you talk of prosecuting Lakhvi who's crime happens in India and India is refusing to let Pakistan probe incident. What a strong foundation you are keeping for alleging Pakistan. Should I clap for your realistic standards on both sides of the border?

Crime happened in India, not Pakistan. And Gujrat is India's business.

Open another thread where you can score political brownie points, stop derailing this thread with your dribble. You are disrespecting the victims here.

by quoting the quotes of law enforcement Agencies , i am disrespecting the victims!

Brother, why we use term Ismailies, we have to use term Pakistani's, our brothers and sisters 41 Pakistani's killed by anti Pakistani forces, and who ever killed any human being must be hanged in Public, for weeks!

but the problem is we are shia and sunni first, which is creating problems.

banne ? kia banne? itne saalo se yeh politician Chutiya bana rahe hai kafi nai hai ??
zuban in politicians ke liye ? kutte ko kutta kehne mai koi issue nai hai
nahi aap apni party tak aur ppp tak hi raho baki apni nak na arao har jaga

He predicted this 12 hours ago and it happens by the way no peace can come until leadership of TTP and BLA and MQM are not finished entirely and also corrupt mafias like PPP and ANP and others are taken care of

why we gave name to Mafia's?
All the Mafia's must be eliminated, without discrimination.

I understand your point. international involvement is jsut one aspect I wanted to mention

as a neutral observer (as neutral I can be) I am merely saying that any hostile agency in any other part of the world will like to take advantage of the situation and work together with most unlikely ally

e.g Iranians supplying Afghan Taliban with weapons which were confiscated by NATO many times. Iranians might deny it but NATO forces have different view about that. now this is unthinkable for a country whose diplomats and citizens were executed and dragged on the streets by the Taliban during their onslaughts during the civil war.

can you expect Western intelligence agencies secretly helping Neo Nazi groups in stirring up the crises in Ukraine that led to the civil war? there are many examples. RAW might not like the idea of colluding with TTP but there are other more "secular" groups who wont mind doing the work under whatever banner suits them. if its not RAW then it can by any other hostile agency both from "brother" countries" and "not so brotherly" countries.

MQM which is sympathetic to minorities and actually has a very secular outlook has its own share of target killers who have killed people of different communities in the single day or night. and whats more? even the PPP leadership has been blamed for having death squads and dealing with LeJ terrorists who would otherwise behead their children and violate their women.

they (leaders) are afraid that their own death squads will turn on them

RIP to the victims.

Looks like a well informed, planned, coordinated attack..some internal information involved, made sure no security was around, took their time slowly executing the victims and easily got away in the end.

Blaming external agencies - especially RAW is the easy way out, but it is most likely the output and an extension of the sectarian war between sunni extremists and the shias or vice versa in multiple countries. Shia vs Sunni war has a long history, plus, there is a global sunni jihad movement that calls to take up arms, send recruits, kill the unbelievers. and call for shariah all over the world, and pakistan being a partially radical society with ample availability of recruits, ideology and supporters - with a record of incidents of killing of shias for decades isn't exactly in need of any motivation from any external non muslim agency to kill a bus load of Shia. You have enough terrorist groups and people who would do that in a jiffy.

Why can't it be just one incident out of the centuries old shia sunni conflict instead of a conspiracy about something that even the extremists don't care about - like the chinese investment?.

P.S. If people here still think it's RAW and if one assumes that it indeed is them..then I would be astounded, astounded by the level of capability of RAW.If one believes all the so called Pakistani analysts writing furious columns or screaming on pakistani tv in paranoia claiming that RAW manages a mainstream pakistani political party, has control of your top TV and print media - GEO, Dawn, Express Tribune etc or proclaiming that RAW has 30,000 agents operating inside pakistan. Not to forget RAW controlling a few of pakistan's top terrorist and political organizations - TTP, MQM, BLA, BLM etc etc.....even zardari and nawaz have been blamed as Indian pittos...astounding indeed.

RIP to the victims.

Looks like a well informed, planned, coordinated attack..someone internal information involved, made sure no security was around, took their time slowly executing the victims and easily got away.

Blaming external agencies - especially RAW is the easy way out, but it is most likely the output and an extension of the sectarian war between sunni extremists and the shias or vice versa in multiple countries. Shia vs Sunni war has a long history, plus, there is a global sunni jihad movement that calls to take up arms, send recruits and call for shariah all over the world, and pakistan being a partially radical society with ample availability of recruits, ideology and supporters - with a record of incidents of killing of shias for decades isn't exactly in need of any motivation from any external non muslim agency to kill a bus load of Shia. You have enough terrorist groups and people who would do that in a jiffy.

Why can't it be just one incident out of the centuries old shia sunni conflict instead of a conspiracy about something that even the extremists don't care about - like the chinese investment?.

P.S. If people here still think it's RAW and if one assumes that it indeed is them..then I would be astounded, astounded by the level of capability of RAW.If one believes all the so called Pakistani analysts writing furious columns or screaming on pakistani tv in paranoia claiming that RAW manages a mainstream pakistani political party, has control of your top TV and print media - GEO, Dawn, Express Tribune etc or proclaiming that RAW has 30,000 agents operating inside pakistan. Not to forget RAW controlling a few of pakistan's top terrorist and political organizations - TTP, MQM, BLA, BLM etc etc.....even zardari and nawaz have been blamed as Indian pittos...astounding indeed.
Not internal but yes well planned and brutal but attackers would be sent to hell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom