What's new

Karachi lost it again.

Karachi walon, tumhary achy din Shuru hony waly hain.

Or jis din karachi k halat thek hogaey us din Pakistan k halat thek hojaingy. Or woh din India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan sub k liay behtareen din hoga... inshallah karachi main Aman pory khitty k liay Aman ka paigham laeyga.

Came across this today can be applied across the board to the whole country:

"People suffer from the chaos of having no rulers:

If the ignorant among them rule, they are still leaderless."

- Al-Ḥasan al-Yūsī, The Discourses

Karachi walon, tumhary achy din Shuru hony waly hain.

Or jis din karachi k halat thek hogaey us din Pakistan k halat thek hojaingy. Or woh din India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan sub k liay behtareen din hoga... inshallah karachi main Aman pory khitty k liay Aman ka paigham laeyga.
My brother when did u saw that dream & what happened when u wake up...:alcoholic:

Well IK was a PM of Pakistan. He could have visited Karachi every other month. Criticize PPP provincial government regularly for its corruption and incompetence. Also force NAB to start cases against PPP sindh leaders for their corruption in all the funds that they got in past 10 years in NFC

Also try to take various institutions in Sindh and particularly in Karachi under federal government as happened in the case of three government hospitals

There are also provisions in constitution that could have been used by federal PTI government to do work in Sindh and interfere in Sindh affairs

Instead IK and PTI opted to ignore Karachi and let PPP rule the province with complete freedom citing 18th amendment as an excuse
NAB was being controlled by head of the biggest Mafia, hairman of the commission Mir Bajwa AKA Pakistani Lucky Luciano from the background, any action or effective investigation and prosecution by NAB would have been rendered useless so long as Bajwa was forcing them and courts to let the ISI payroll thugs and crooks off...

Lost cause. PTI+JI despite winning more council seats faced defeat.

Wonder why.
Sepoy's go-to '71 template, 80 seat Bhutto defeated 160 seat Mujib...

Main is waqt yahan woh likh nai sakta jo main mehsoos kerraha hon. Mujhe lagta hai keh Allah nain karachi walon ki Maan li hai.
Allah Kareem hai.
Allah Pak aap ke zuban Mubarak Kara or beshak Allah Kareem hai lakin ya darindon ke jamat (PPP) itne asani sa Karachi or Karachi logon ke jaan chorna wali NAHI hai...

Main is waqt yahan woh likh nai sakta jo main mehsoos kerraha hon. Mujhe lagta hai keh Allah nain karachi walon ki Maan li hai.
Allah Kareem hai.

I don’t know what you’re mehsoosing but certainly Karachi is the key to the economic revival and growth of Pakistan.

If Karachi was free the growth rate during PTI’s time, instead of 6%, would have been 10%.

The army’s brutal imposition of PPP/Zardari/wadera rule over Karachi for decades has ruined the city and throttled Pakistan’s economic growth. When Karachi is allowed to be run by the people of the city then the economy will boom, inshallah.

If Karachi had remained the capital, the army wouldn’t have been able to take over Pakistan so easily. Economic development would have remained the priority of the government and Pakistan would have been much better off.

Since everything has failed in Pakistan it may be time to think of out of the box solutions. Politically the best thing is to switch to a directly elected President. That will make the President independent from the parliament.

For the sake of the economy Karachi needs to be made separate from Sindh no matter how much the waderas cry. It will benefit the bulk of the people of Sindh.

Just the above two steps, a powerful President and a free Karachi, will go a long way towards transforming Pakistan.

I don’t know what you’re mehsoosing but certainly Karachi is the key to the economic revival and growth of Pakistan.

If Karachi was free the growth rate during PTI’s time, instead of 6%, would have been 10%.

The army’s brutal imposition of PPP/Zardari/wadera rule over Karachi for decades has ruined the city and throttled Pakistan’s economic growth. When Karachi is allowed to be run by the people of the city then the economy will boom, inshallah.

If Karachi had remained the capital, the army wouldn’t have been able to take over Pakistan so easily. Economic development would have remained the priority of the government and Pakistan would have been much better off.

Since everything has failed in Pakistan it may be time to think of out of the box solutions. Politically the best thing is to switch to a directly elected President. That will make the President independent from the parliament.

For the sake of the economy Karachi needs to be made separate from Sindh no matter how much the waderas cry. It will benefit the bulk of the people of Sindh.

Just the above two steps, a powerful President and a free Karachi, will go a long way towards transforming Pakistan.
There is only one party who can save Karachi City & it's people from this (darinda) crimenals & political terrorists hijaker mafia party (PPP) & this is one & only (MQM)...

9f9041e6c4c1024b2b162eebc744b90f.jpg

I am not blaming Karachi people
I am just saying they voted for JI, PPPP and PTI
Sir I have dozens of friends from Karachi
Half of them support PPPP.

go watch you tube videos there plenty of surveys available

I am from Karachi. Born and raised there. A Masters from the University of Karachi. All my blood relatives and hundreds of friends and extended family and friends live there. And I am an Urdu Speaker.

With this background, I'm going to say this: I welcome Murtaza Wahab being the Mayor of Karachi. I would have preferred the Jamaat e Islami guy as Mayor. But both were very competitive choices. With Wahab, there is no excuse to NOT deliver for Karachi: The Prov. government as well as the Karachi city govt. are finally on the same page. Finally!

Also, I had seen some evidence of Wahab doing some actual work recently in Karachi as Karachi 'Administrator' (?) and I think that made some difference in the elections with MQM boycotting.

BUT, to be sure, the election for the Mayor of Karachi was kind of stolen from Jamaat e Islami by manipulating the PTI votes. I wish that was not done so.

I am from Karachi. Born and raised there. A Masters from the University of Karachi. All my blood relatives and hundreds of friends and extended family and friends live there. And I am an Urdu Speaker.

With this background, I'm going to say this: I welcome Murtaza Wahab being the Mayor of Karachi. I would have preferred the Jamaat e Islami guy as Mayor. But both were very competitive choices. With Wahab, there is no excuse to NOT deliver for Karachi: The Prov. government as well as the Karachi city govt. are finally on the same page. Finally!

Also, I had seen some evidence of Wahab doing some actual work recently in Karachi as Karachi 'Administrator' (?) and I think that made some difference in the elections with MQM boycotting.

BUT, to be sure, the election for the Mayor of Karachi was kind of stolen from Jamaat e Islami by manipulating the PTI votes. I wish that was not done so.
Agree sir that's what I am saying

Outsiders are speaking with no ground knowledge

PPPP and JI both got genuine seats for the most part

Good luck to them.

PPPP was majority party so kinda they deserve it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom