What's new

Featured KARACHI: The body of former Corps Commander Karachi was recovered from a vehicle in Do Darya

Anyone know how far he was from his house or what his destination being on that road? Being that age he left us operating a vehicle. Pray for an end as simple and active like this. I hope his daughter is taken care of. Thank you for your service and may the ultimate gates open for you far and wide.

His only offspring(daughter) has congenital brain issues. His wife had already passed away.

(إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

A Gen With Old car is a sign of simple life & no corruption ( may be )

I get these pic from Facebook.
FB_IMG_1601565378449.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601565391526.jpeg

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

I hope his daughter is well taken care of, looking at the picture's and the retired officers simplicity wells me up --

کراچی: دو دریا میں گاڑی سے سابق کور کمانڈر کراچی کی لاش برآمد

Lt.-Gen-Muzaffar-Usmani.jpg

کراچی میں دو دریا کے پاس سے پولیس نے گاڑی سے لاش برآمد کی ہے۔

ابتدائی اطلاعات کے مطابق لاش سابق کور کمانڈر کراچی لیفٹننٹ جنرل ریٹائرڈ مظفر علی عثمانی کی ہے۔

پولیس کے مطابق مظفر عثمانی کی گاڑی تحويل ميں لے کر لاش پی این ایس شفاء منتقل کردی گئی ہے۔ ابتدائی اطلاعات کے مطابق مظفر عثمانی کا انتقال گاڑی چلاتے ہوئے ہارٹ اٹيک سے ہوا۔

واضح رہے کہ مظفر عثمانی سال 1999 میں لگنے والے مارشل کے دوران کور کمانڈر کراچی تھے۔ انہیں ان کی بہترین پیشہ وارانہ خدمات پر ہلال امتیاز ملٹری سے بھی نوازا گیا ہے۔

ریٹائرڈ مظفر عثمانی سال 1966 سے 2001 تک پاک فوج سے وابستہ رہے اور لیفٹننٹ جنرل کے عہدے سے ریٹائر ہوئے۔ وہ وائس چیف آف جنرل اسٹاف اور کور کمانڈر بہاول پور جیسے اہم عہدوں پر بھی تعینات رہے

https://www.dialoguepakistan.com/urdu/کراچی-دو-دریا-میں-گاڑی-سے-سابق-کور-کمان/?fbclid=IwAR2YqOpRDackakkk9U2ANey3-DritHux1HhTDGYCrDsv0ng-D0OnyPkZ4N0

TRANSLATION of TEXT in ENGLISH

Police have recovered a body from a vehicle near Do Darya in Karachi.

According to initial reports, the body belonged to former Corps Commander Karachi Lieutenant General (retd) Muzaffar Ali Usmani.

According to police, Muzaffar Usmani's vehicle was taken into custody and his body was shifted to PNS Shifa. According to initial reports, Muzaffar Usmani died of a heart attack while driving.

It should be noted that Muzaffar Usmani was the corps commander in Karachi during the 1999 martial law. He has also been awarded Hilal Imtiaz Military for his outstanding professional services.

Retired Muzaffar Usmani served in the Pakistan Army from 1966 to 2001 and retired as a Lieutenant General. He also held important positions such as Vice Chief of General Staff and Corps Commander Bahawalpur.

It should be noted that Muzaffar Usmani was the corps commander in Karachi during the 1999 martial law. He has also been awarded Hilal Imtiaz Military for his outstanding professional services.

Retired Muzaffar Usmani served in the Pakistan Army from 1966 to 2001 and retired as a Lieutenant General. He also held important positions such as Vice Chief of General Staff and Corps Commander Bahawalpur.

State of awareness, pasting picture of Gen Aziz on news related to Gen Usmani.
May the departed soul rest in peace.

A lot of tests he seems to have faced in life - for what only god knows.

Either way, the area around Do Darya is such that there is high possibility of going off into the sea if the car kept creeping along( it is an automatic and they creep).

May he rest in peace.

A very simple lifestyle for some one who was soo senior in the PA. I thought he would have had a better car and be dressed better, etc.

I do hope his daughter is cared for, shame to be left alone with that she has to deal with in life.

Back
Top Bottom