What's new

Karachi violence kicks off 22 may

SIGH!! another thread on the same issue!

MQM FANBOYS won't admit MQM did this!

EVERYONE ELSE will keep BLAMING MQM. Best thing to do is close this thread no point arguing let people of karachi die because clearly no one is willing to stop it!

SIGH!! another thread on the same issue!

MQM FANBOYS won't admit MQM did this!

EVERYONE ELSE will keep BLAMING MQM. Best thing to do is close this thread no point arguing let people of karachi die because clearly no one is willing to stop it!

MQM is reality, now the threats by other terrorist parties won't work, MQM has 80% support in Karachi. Why in Karachi it is PPP+PMLN+ANP+JSQM+JSMM+LYARI GANGS+PAC etc etc VS MQM.

In Sindh Muhabbat rally did you listen the speech which was by a Sindhi nationalist terrorist in front of PPP, PMLN & ANP, how they say that they will block the Food & Water of Karachities, & Bhookay Nangay Karachi walay, obviously you guys are pushing Muhajirs too much now, it is MQM who is controlling them & also the advice of our elders whose last wishes were to remain patriot with Pakistan no matter what storm you may face, our elders taught us that this country is our motherland, that's why there is no issue & option of separatism in Karachities & Hyderabadis & that's why we keep the identity as Pakistanis unlike others who hide their identity in foriegn lands. Never in MQM rallies you will hear freedom & revolution song but in PMLN's Sindh rally there were Azad Sindh songs & in PPP Pakistan na khappay, Sindh Khappay & in ANP Pushtoon Nationalism.

My dear sir,

MQM does not 80% support in Karachi. They get 80% votes. PPP buys vote by bribing the poor and uneducated people, especially in villages. PML-N does it by fake votes. MQM doesn't need either of these, they use threats.

Before you start pointing at me or saying that I don't live in Karachi and hence have no idea of what goes on, I have family and friends in Karachi. One of the friend says that MQM guys come to their homes on Eid ul Adha and take Fikra. They always have been taking Fikra for 15 people whereas there are less than 10 in the house. All of them say that thugs break in their home, take their National ID cards and tell them to visit the Jalsa and with flags and pictures, chanting for pro-MQM. After the Jalsa, at certain place you will find the men and take back the cards. If failing to do so, they have the card and they will come and kill you or take the ladies. Same happens for elections. These stories are from friends and extended family.

In Sindh Muhabbat rally did you listen the speech which was by a Sindhi nationalist terrorist in front of PPP, PMLN & ANP, how they say that they will block the Food & Water of Karachities, & Bhookay Nangay Karachi walay,

Exactly. They are nothing but proto Nazi in disguise and should be stopped at any cost. Down with the people who supported the Sindh Muhabaat!

You mean the KKF people who seem to ASK KINDLY for the money?

We didn't give them any last year, guess what they did? They closed the two street lights next to our house and next day, someone tried to sneak in but was caught

Provinces are demand of people , this is the ground reality , political parties only do what demand .. they cannot do otherwise
who did Bangladesh ??? its the faujis masters your kind worships !! they were the one who broke the country , as for curosity on attacks at MQM rallies please google and you will have your answers , there has been various .. pakka qila hyderabad .. 12th pay ... are some examples

yeah right blame MQM and wash your hands , just like jinnahpur was their plan

Pak marine when will you come out of Fauj Foubia? Karachi Violenc is due to Faujis or due to Political parties of Karachi now a days?

Sindhi nationalist terrorist should be given no room in Karachi, they are against Pakistan & against Muhajirs. Also if there could be a new province in South Punjab(which is all peaceful) why is there no province in South Sindh which is hostage in the hands of Sindhi terrorists. Already the young youth of Karachi is on fire, better give them province. Hyderabad, Karachi & Jamshoro should become new province(name it whatever u want, Pakland, South Sindh, Muhajir Suba etc etc).

Also i agree with Dr Saleem Haider that Sindh is not some Madar e watan or Dharti e Uzma or Holy Cow but just a province of Pakistan. Pakistan is Madar e Watan & it can have provinces, we love Pakistan & not Sindh who kill their womens & hate education, most Sindhi parents force their children to work since they are just 7/8 years old whereas most Muhajir parents force their childrens to get education any how.

My dear sir,

MQM does not 80% support in Karachi. They get 80% votes. PPP buys vote by bribing the poor and uneducated people, especially in villages. PML-N does it by fake votes. MQM doesn't need either of these, they use threats.

Before you start pointing at me or saying that I don't live in Karachi and hence have no idea of what goes on, I have family and friends in Karachi. One of the friend says that MQM guys come to their homes on Eid ul Adha and take Fikra. They always have been taking Fikra for 15 people whereas there are less than 10 in the house. All of them say that thugs break in their home, take their National ID cards and tell them to visit the Jalsa and with flags and pictures, chanting for pro-MQM. After the Jalsa, at certain place you will find the men and take back the cards. If failing to do so, they have the card and they will come and kill you or take the ladies. Same happens for elections. These stories are from friends and extended family.

I grew up in Karachi & never ever in my life i saw or even hear from my family members that MQM cames for Qurbani khaal or Fitras. When i was a kid in late 90's & early 2000's there was always KKF suzuki who collects Qurbani khaal & Fitra we give in Mosque & house maids. But i've hear that in Gulistan e Jauhar(mostly in block 9 & area that is around PHA Scheme) ANP members from Pehalwan Goth & JSQM, JSMM & PPP members from Bhittaiabad collects bhattas forcefully from those people who are building their new houses(area around PHA is newly developing area where ppl buy lands & construct their houses).

My dear sir,

ahaha .. just read your self how big of a propagandist your seriously man , its either you or your friends and extended cousins "" so at first MQM comes to the houses and demand fitra for 15 people , later on at election stage they barge into your home and take your ids , you should have asked your stupid cousin to stop and ask him the question if MQM can barge in your house and force you to do the details you have given than why do they need to come to collect fitra ... if any criminal would have such powers he would rather barge in once take the money + the sona , take them to rally , than to a jalsa , than to vote , than kill em .. story over .. re rent the house to new family and carry on with it ...wtf :D

Pak marine when will you come out of Fauj Foubia? Karachi Violenc is due to Faujis or due to Political parties of Karachi now a days?

read the post again plz

Provinces are demand of people , this is the ground reality , political parties only do what demand .. they cannot do otherwise
who did Bangladesh ??? its the faujis masters your kind worships !! they were the one who broke the country , as for curosity on attacks at MQM rallies please google and you will have your answers , there has been various .. pakka qila hyderabad .. 12th pay ... are some examples

provinces are the demand of the people as long as they are done rightly so.

If Seriaki province is made, it is good, but if a province in Sindh, then bloodshed.

The Sindh igh court ordered local body elections, and PPP and MQM are now in trouble with eachother, but PPP wants to present a budget, and need a PM, for which they need MQM to remain in the coalition.

It's all connected. Why cant you admit and see that MQM is behind this? WHo benefits from this? MQM of course.

Militant wing does it, MQM denies it, but they get their objective. Like Kargil, we infiltrated Mujahideen, to keep our hands clean, but still get our objective.

after 64 years they are still Mohajir? My forefathers came from India, I don't call myself Mohajir. After 64 years, people are still Mohajir? Not Pakistani?

How will more provinces help people, if the system is kept the same and the same corrupt and inefficient people are in power?

after 64 years they are still Mohajir? My forefathers came from India, I don't call myself Mohajir. After 64 years, people are still Mohajir? Not Pakistani?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...olence-kicks-off-22-may-11.html#ixzz1vhsWmNyS

Yes because we are not accepted by anyone. They look at us with contempt and we who sacrificed the most are left hanging. Its high time Pakistan repays us for not only our suffering but Pakistan's continual racial policy against us.

=nuclearpak;2961966]provinces are the demand of the people as long as they are done rightly so.
If Seriaki province is made, it is good, but if a province in Sindh, then bloodshed.

So why should millions of mohajirs get deprived of their rights just becuase nationalist sindhis dont like the idea of dividing sindh. It could be called southern sindh .. no one is fussed about the name however we need to have a closer look as why are nationalist sindhi are so feirsly opposing the idea and why are mohajirs so desparatly calling for one , when KPK can be named after respective ethnicity or seraikistan or baluchistan than so the mohajirs one should ask for one , its a huge amount of people who are very pro new province a zillion reasons .. huge debate i can go on for hours here .. as you said it will cause blood shed .. WHY WHY WHY when it comes to Sindh ... give it a thought .. btw the same fcks few days back were demanding independence on the same streets of karachi , i will tell you why becuase karachi is the cash cow .. its greed about the money , they dont want to do much except robberies , frauds and worship fuedals ,, if karachi becomes a province than they will have to get back into the farm lands and work their arses off!!!

The Sindh igh court ordered local body elections, and PPP and MQM are now in trouble with eachother, but PPP wants to present a budget, and need a PM, for which they need MQM to remain in the coalition.

yeah good they need each other PPP and MQM are natural allies whats the point ??

It's all connected. Why cant you admit and see that MQM is behind this? WHo benefits from this? MQM of course.
Militant wing does it, MQM denies it, but they get their objective. Like Kargil, we infiltrated Mujahideen, to keep our hands clean, but still get our objective.

sir g wrong examples , you are comparing two very different things , MQM is not masoom i know that , its open secret that they carry arms and have wings but they are certainly not stupid to ruin their own city , its illogoical as there are no political gains like any conflict some body offences and one defends ... MQM is sure on the defence .. zillions of reasons for that you need to know karachi really really well.

How will more provinces help people, if the system is kept the same and the same corrupt and inefficient people are in power?[/QUOTE]

=nuclearpak;2961966]provinces are the demand of the people as long as they are done rightly so.

So why should millions of mohajirs get deprived of their rights just becuase nationalist sindhis dont like the idea of dividing sindh. It could be called southern sindh .. no one is fussed about the name however we need to have a closer look as why are nationalist sindhi are so feirsly opposing the idea and why are mohajirs so desparatly calling for one , when KPK can be named after respective ethnicity or seraikistan or baluchistan than so the mohajirs one should ask for one , its a huge amount of people who are very pro new province a zillion reasons .. huge debate i can go on for hours here .. as you said it will cause blood shed .. WHY WHY WHY when it comes to Sindh ... give it a thought .. btw the same fcks few days back were demanding independence on the same streets of karachi , i will tell you why becuase karachi is the cash cow .. its greed about the money , they dont want to do much except robberies , frauds and worship fuedals ,, if karachi becomes a province than they will have to get back into the farm lands and work their arses off!!!

yeah good they need each other PPP and MQM are natural allies whats the point ??

sir g wrong examples , you are comparing two very different things , MQM is not masoom i know that , its open secret that they carry arms and have wings but they are certainly not stupid to ruin their own city , its illogoical as there are no political gains like any conflict some body offences and one defends ... MQM is sure on the defence .. zillions of reasons for that you need to know karachi really really well.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_(Pakistan)

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_people

Majority of civilian of Karachi are peaceful people. They like peace .
Also This is good news that violent parties are in front of each other. I hope they will kill each other and hence more chance of Peace.

I am an Urdu speaking Mohajir from Karachi who has lived in both interior Sindh, as well as Punjab. MQM have a huge fan base in Karachi, Hyderabad; but no where else in this country. Why? Because whether we Urdu speakers like to admit or not (a lot of Urdu speakers have started introspection, including me), MQM is well known for its mafia like tactics. There is a reason why MQM is not liked, & it doesn't necessarily have to do with Sindhis/Punjabis/Pakhtuns disliking MQM or Urdu speakers, but because of MQM's mafia like tactics. I remember the atrocities Urdu speakers had to face in 1992 in Hyderabad & Karachi, but that was the past, & we must move on from that chapter. Altaf Hussein worked towards the destruction of the Urdu speaking community, by making them abandon their education & turning them towards political activism, supplying them endless number of arms.

While I appreciate the development work of the MQM in Karachi, & their moderate secular approach; for the MQM to redeem itself, Altaf Hussein must be brought back to Pakistan & held accountable; & the MQM needs to disassociate from him & his mafia like tactics. The Urdu speakers that generally support MQM have had very little exposure (inside Pakistan) besides the MQM strongholds they've been brought up in, and normally belong to the lower/lower-middle class of society.

Urdu speakers that live outside of MQM strongholds, in interior Sindh or Punjab; or elsewhere in the country speak fluent regional languages pertaining to the land (myself included), & it is only the people in the MQM strongholds, refusing to acclimatize (by not speaking the local language, & other things), stuck in the past: these are the people that want a 'Mohajir sooba'. I do not want to do anything with such a 'sooba'. Most Urdu speakers reject the 'Mohajir sooba', as Urdu speakers are located in every inch & corner of Pakistan, acclimatized very well (besides the MQM influenced areas); the entire Pakistan belongs to us, & we do not need to restrict ourselves to a small 'sooba'.

Having a 'Mohajir sooba' based on ethnic lines is nothing but a recipe for disaster. For one thing, Mohajirs post 1947 came to Pakistan from different parts of India, from Ludhiana to as far as Hyderabad Deccan & Calcutta. Then there are many mullah like Mohajirs from Rajasthan & UP as well. Even when I visit some of my distant relatives in Orangi Town in Karachi (a Bihari stronghold), I instantly feel disconnected to them. There is no common 'Mohajir' identity.

Separating Karachi from Sindh, & making it a NCR-like territory (like New Delhi & Islamabad) is possible, & will be very beneficial, but only along administrative lines; not ethnic ones. A province named 'Mohajir sooba' is nothing but a recipe for disaster, for civil war, because it would threaten our Urdu speaking community, that we label ourselves as 'Mohajirs', when today, we are not 'Mohajirs', but Urdu speakers/New Sindhis/New Punjabis etc.

Sindhi nationalist terrorist should be given no room in Karachi, they are against Pakistan & against Muhajirs. Also if there could be a new province in South Punjab(which is all peaceful) why is there no province in South Sindh which is hostage in the hands of Sindhi terrorists. Already the young youth of Karachi is on fire, better give them province. Hyderabad, Karachi & Jamshoro should become new province(name it whatever u want, Pakland, South Sindh, Muhajir Suba etc etc).

Also i agree with Dr Saleem Haider that Sindh is not some Madar e watan or Dharti e Uzma or Holy Cow but just a province of Pakistan. Pakistan is Madar e Watan & it can have provinces, we love Pakistan & not Sindh who kill their womens & hate education, most Sindhi parents force their children to work since they are just 7/8 years old whereas most Muhajir parents force their childrens to get education any how.

New provinces are the need of time. We agreed but, on the cost of what? u have seen the blood shed it cost in sindh.
On the other side, gov.t want to divide punjab into three parts saraiky sooba, bahawalpur sooba and north punjab but, thanks to Allah everybody is ok with it. even if some people are not happy with this division of punjab, at least they are not killing their fellow beings. The new provinces in sindh can only be possible if political parties use dialogue to resolve their differences instead of guns.
Karachi or sindh politics is based on violance. U always support MQM, no problem, but do u support their violance too. If they are representing 80% of karachi then they don't need to use guns. few of my reletives( urdu speakers) lives in a part of karachi which is considered garh of mqm. they has seen the time when MQM and haqeeqi both were firing each other in front of their house gate. Similarly, my friend who lives in karachi, her home receives little parchees demanding 150 Rs. bhata by mqm per family in a single home.

U are talking about that rally. The rally might be full of hate speeches but, hate speeches didn't kill anybody in karachi, gun firing did. killing of innocent people can't be justified by rally's hate speeches.

M not a supporter of ANP or PPP. I don't like the way these parties behaves and I don't like MQM either the pioneer of gun culutre in karachi politics. I think they are the one who started this ethnic war by calling urdu speakers mohajir.
Urdu speakers are Pakistani not mohajir. This is really bad politics to exploit people on the name of mohajir, sindhi, pathan.
And not all the sindhi nationalist are terrorist. Karachi is own by Pakistan, how can we discriminate among pakistanies by saying this pakistani can live in karachi and this not.

Back
Top Bottom