What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Death toll rises to 40 in Karachi violence
KARACHI: After the loss of 30 lives on Wednesday in a new upsurge in violence in the Karachi, another 10 people were killed and dozens others injured on Thursday, taking the death toll to 40 in last three days.

Nine more people were gunned down in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Garden and other areas of the city on night between Wednesday and Thursday, a Private TV Channel claimed.

The Channel quoted Police sources as saying three people were shot dead near Makki Masjid and Zoo in Garden area. Some unidentified armed men opened firing at a taxi in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, killing 2 people. A Person was gun downed in Baldia town. Three people were killed near Perfume Chowk in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.

A man was shot dead and seven injured in Sarjani town while unidentified armed men injured two in Shah Faisal colony and Nazimabad.

The areas which remained tense due to violence include Orangi Town, Qasba Colony, Katti Pahari, Aligarh Colony, Bukhari Colony, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Baldia Town, Rasheedabad and Gulshan-e-Hadeed.

Although the government claimed to have sent further reinforcements of police and Rangers to the affected areas, law-enforcement personnel failed to quell the violence.

Karachi is worse then Waziristan now

Police and rangers failed. 1000 FC soldiers have been called in Karachi by Ramzan Malik.

I dont know how will they control the situation. They are unaware of karachi, i think they should give more powers to police / rangers.

Death toll rises to 40 in Karachi violence
KARACHI: After the loss of 30 lives on Wednesday in a new upsurge in violence in the Karachi, another 10 people were killed and dozens others injured on Thursday, taking the death toll to 40 in last three days.

Nine more people were gunned down in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Garden and other areas of the city on night between Wednesday and Thursday, a Private TV Channel claimed.

The Channel quoted Police sources as saying three people were shot dead near Makki Masjid and Zoo in Garden area. Some unidentified armed men opened firing at a taxi in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, killing 2 people. A Person was gun downed in Baldia town. Three people were killed near Perfume Chowk in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.

A man was shot dead and seven injured in Sarjani town while unidentified armed men injured two in Shah Faisal colony and Nazimabad.

The areas which remained tense due to violence include Orangi Town, Qasba Colony, Katti Pahari, Aligarh Colony, Bukhari Colony, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Baldia Town, Rasheedabad and Gulshan-e-Hadeed.

Although the government claimed to have sent further reinforcements of police and Rangers to the affected areas, law-enforcement personnel failed to quell the violence.

Waziristan????? Are u out of ur mind? There are just few areas that are disturbed, rest of the city is cool and calm.

1)
3) You grew up in front of PTV and following government propaganda that MQM wants to make a 'Jinnhapur"
5) Your a terrorist and Khilafat sympathizer which basically means your not mentally fit to understand what I just said.

SPOT ON describes well the MQM opposition ... ""na rehtay hain na Ghanta pata ""

Does that mean all people from Afghanistan and FATA will go back to where they came from now :)

Waziristan????? Are u out of ur mind? There are just few areas that are disturbed, rest of the city is cool and calm.

Exactly the area where I live hasn't even been affected by this violence it's only the ANP areas that are affected by this. Those areas are infected with poverty, gun violence and a lot of crime.

why dont we ban all afghanis from this forum, god!!! afghanis are so annoying, illeterate and hate mongering

Does that mean all people from Afghanistan and FATA will go back to where they came from now :)

Exactly the area where I live hasn't even been affected by this violence it's only the ANP areas that are affected by this. Those areas are infected with poverty, gun violence and a lot of crime.

They can't now, they have no choice but stay there because they work there.
got cousins there and they to stay there and provide for their family.

ANP is real problem

Fckn morons hope some 1 roasts these fckrs up ...i have heard all hell has broken loose on people in orangi people are trapped inside their houses since last 3 days and food has ran short , there are snipers on the mountain shooting any living thing ....

Last edited by a moderator:
why dont we ban all afghanis from this forum, god!!! afghanis are so annoying, illeterate and hate mongering
You can ask the admin of this forum, I don't mind them being here anyway.
to me they are my brother and sisters aswell.

MQM - a militant party is supporting de weaponization. that itself is something to worry about.

I am a karachiite, i demand every person holding weapon should be shot dead instantly, irrespective of its breed, caste, party. Ask your shahi sayed to demand the same.

He always says 'hum kehtay hain operation hona chahyay, lekin pehlay wahan say start karo'. Just pick and kick few ANP leaders, you will observe sudden peace in Karachi.

Karachi people are just punished for separation from govt. PPP will not take any action action against ANP due to coalition.

Grand operation on the way, few areas have been cordon off :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom