What's new

Karnataka: Dalit Family Fined Rs 60,000 After a Teen 'Touches' Hindu Deity Idol| Family throws all idols in trash, replaces with Ambedkar photo

Dalits Standing on dome your Brahmani Temple, Hindutwa Saffron flag thrown down and replaced with Blue Ambedkarite flag. Temple captured. Honor of Dalit Family restored.

Get used to it, from now, this will be the response. You can
View attachment 883302
Do the Dalits see themselves as a separate/original/native population with their own original religion that had Hinduism imposed upon it?

The funny thing is the upper catse inhabiting northern India especially Brahmins don't consider the the South Indians pure enough to claim Brahmin status based on their skin tone :lol:

Seriously I am not even making this up. Ive witnessed Indians indulging in heated arguments over who's DNA is more "devine" here on this site calling each other names and crap.

The funny thing is the upper catse inhabiting northern India especially Brahmins don't consider the the South Indians pure enough to claim Brahmin status based on their skin tone :lol:

Not really true. North Indians regardless of their caste may talk shit about a South Indian darker than them, regardless of his caste. But a NI Brahmin will not question the status of a SI Brahmin. At least I have not seen so. What I have seen is within a sub group of Brahmins there might be hierarchy. For example, my parents are both Brahmins, but my father is a slightly lower category Brahmin than my mother. LMAO. We laugh at this crap at home.
Seriously I am not even making this up. Ive witnessed Indians indulging in heated arguments over who's DNA is more "devine" here on this site calling each other names and crap.

I have clearly missed those discussions. Divine DNA. WTF.

my parents are both Brahmins, but my father is a slightly lower category Brahmin than my mother. LMAO. We laugh at this crap at home.
Your people control the country despite making up 5% of the population, how does it feel? :tongue: :rolleyes1:

Your people control the country despite making up 5% of the population, how does it feel? :tongue: :rolleyes1:
It is a misconception that Brahmins wield the maximum power in the country. Certainly not political power. If you club all the upper castes together, including Baniyas, it is true that they control economic power and conventional media. Even here if you check out the names of journalists who write the most scathing articles against caste system or the current government, it is the Brahmins. Mr. Ashok Swain is one such.

Even here if you check out the names of journalists who write the most scathing articles against caste system or the current government, it is the Brahmins. Mr. Ashok Swain is one such.
They are playing the old trick of controlling both sides of the narrative. Ever heard of a red team-blue team simulation? where one side actively attacks said problem/issue whilst the other pretends to defend themselves from the other and supports what they are attacking as to give off an illusion for the masses of some power struggle going on. This is whilst in reality they are both on the same side playing an act?
It is a misconception that Brahmins wield the maximum power in the country. Certainly not political power. If you club all the upper castes together, including Baniyas, it is true that they control economic power and conventional media. Even here if you check out the names of journalists who write the most scathing articles against caste system or the current government, it is the Brahmins. Mr. Ashok Swain is one such.
Controlling the media and the economic power is enough to control a whole country and its society.

India ranks as the most racist country in the world, first reported by Washington Post based on a study some years ago and likely confirmed by other studies.
The hate encompasses caste and religion. The Israeli film reviewer no doubt balked because of the KKK type extreme hate and racism in Hindutva that no sane person can condone.

They are playing the old trick of controlling both sides of the narrative. Ever heard of a red team-blue team simulation? where one side actively attacks said problem/issue whilst the other pretends to defend themselves from the other and supports what they are attacking as to give off an illusion for the masses of some power struggle going on. This is whilst in reality they are both on the same side playing an act?

That's very cynical and conspiracy theory type. There are upper caste people who genuinely feel that injustice has been done and they speak out about it. It helps that Brahmins tend to be more educated, more exposed to the rest of the world so over time they write as progressives. Many may even do it to access more liberal circles outside India. But I don't believe that it is part of some great game.

Controlling the media and the economic power is enough to control a whole country and its society.

Economic power can help you tide over many tough situations, this is true. On media I am not so sure. A lot of content is now created outside the fold of traditional media and there are many alt channels that produce anti upper caste content, anti government content. TV news is the last bastion of the upper castes. Even here the problem is more pronounced in the cow belt states where Hindi channels are mostly garbage and violence against Dalits is highlighted only when it is too severe to be swept under the carpet. My parents' generation is probably the last one that will be watching news on cable TV. Most people have now shifted to news that comes through internet, and this does not make things any better. Because people gravitate towards news which makes them feel comfortable. So each community will be watching news in an echo chamber. It does not solve the problem of false narratives, but it does reduce the power of any one group dominating it.

It helps that Brahmins tend to be more educated, more exposed to the rest of the world so over time they write as progressives.
Because they have more access to quality education and opportunities compared to others.
there are many alt channels that produce anti upper caste content, anti government content.
Those are alt channels for a reason, only a fringe few consume them. I wouldn't be surprised if they get constant complaints from everyday Indians and are eventually forced to shut down.
where Hindi channels are mostly garbage
Why do people consume them then, despite it being blatant propaganda. What channels or papers do you follow?
My parents' generation is probably the last one that will be watching news on cable TV.
Even then, cable TV channels will be up and running as they have an entertainment value compared to reading articles on the internet. I doubt kids these days have the time or interest to sit in front of a TV screen and watch news but the likes of Murdoch have a lot to lose if TV news channels are shut off. Why do people still consume this blatant propaganda instead of demanding it to be shut down for spreading lies? I can't think of a single person who would sit in front of a TV and watch the news, even the elderly have moved on and got better things to do.

Are you nuts ?

Tamil Brahmins are the max nazi about stuff like that.. "tam bramz"

dharmic salafists almost

Suprema cysts log bkl

They'll put your salafis to shame even, on hardcore ness lol

Now I dont want to shit on them but I seen plenty up close, crazy, even the most liberal of the lot.

Tumhari to aaram se lenge, bach ke rehna... Kabhi Iyer, Iyengaar type koi high level Brahmin melay to.

You been warned 🤟😂

Because they have more access to quality education and opportunities compared to others.

True

Those are alt channels for a reason, only a fringe few consume them. I wouldn't be surprised if they get constant complaints from everyday Indians and are eventually forced to shut down.

We don't know if only a fringe few consume them. If you go searching for specific content you will find quite a lot. But I accept that is probably nowhere close to the quantum of garbage that upper castes generate.

Why do people consume them then, despite it being blatant propaganda. What channels or papers do you follow?

Because it is comforting. It is a validation of what we have always believed in. I have stopped watching TV. On the reading front it is mainly Outlook, India Today and Caravan, but very infrequently. For online news its NDTV, Indian Express, Hindu, Hindustan Times, Al Jazeera, BBC and the usual. I don't read the new age sites like scroll, wire, print etc at all. They are too extreme. Sometimes I read Global Times to know what the Chinese are saying. But overall I read much much less than I used to. I mostly watch stupid videos on FB and Insta

My interest in politics is mainly to the extent how it affects human behaviour and not politics per se. My primary interest is food, history and gossip

India ranks as the most racist country in the world, first reported by Washington Post based on a study some years ago and likely confirmed by other studies.
The hate encompasses caste and religion. The Israeli film reviewer no doubt balked because of the KKK type extreme hate and racism in Hindutva that no sane person can condone.

Maybe that's why India has the most diversity, I mean nothing more can be expected from people who have shit for brains and are co-opted by the west in miniscule numbers for their "exotic" value

Maybe that's why India has the most diversity, I mean nothing more can be expected from people who have shit for brains and are co-opted by the west in miniscule numbers for their "exotic" value
India's diversity is because the original founders of India were tolerant. Hate was introduced by people who came later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom