What's new

Karnataka: Dalit Family Fined Rs 60,000 After a Teen 'Touches' Hindu Deity Idol| Family throws all idols in trash, replaces with Ambedkar photo

India's diversity is because the original founders of India were tolerant. Hate was introduced by people who came later.

Diversity has many aspects. India's ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity cannot be undone by any ideology, nor was it the creation of a family or founding fathers. It has always been there. In fact we should get rid of this concept of founding fathers. The current crop of Congress leaders has minted it for too long and try to project themselves as inheritors of the group that got us freedom. These slaves have nothing in common with the concept of struggle.

Are you nuts ?

Tamil Brahmins are the max nazi about stuff like that.. "tam bramz"

dharmic salafists almost

Suprema cysts log bkl

They'll put your salafis to shame even, on hardcore ness lol

Now I dont want to shit on them but I seen plenty up close, crazy, even the most liberal of the lot.

Tumhari to aaram se lenge, bach ke rehna... Kabhi Iyer, Iyengaar type koi high level Brahmin melay to.

You been warned 🤟😂
The two most friendly Hindus I knew were Tamil Brahmin. I came across other South Indian Brahmins but they were not as friendly. Tamil Brahmins were closer to original Brahmin.

Oh give this chooran to someone who is as clueless as yourself
Yes, more hate and racism fixes India's ranking as the most racist country in the world.

Diversity has many aspects. India's ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity cannot be undone by any ideology, nor was it the creation of a family or founding fathers. It has always been there. In fact we should get rid of this concept of founding fathers. The current crop of Congress leaders has minted it for too long and try to project themselves as inheritors of the group that got us freedom. These slaves have nothing in common with the concept of struggle.
History cannot be changed. India was originally founded based on the caste system. The ruling caste was at the top who lived normally among the people as a necessity of governance. I don't see what the problem is.

Yes, more hate and racism fixes India's ranking as the most racist country in the world.
These "ranks" are curated especially for the donkeys in the west to feel superior about themselves, that you relate with them so much is not surprising at all.
But alas, we can never be a largely homogeneous society like most countries ... so that's it to it, India will remain the most "racist" country till eternity for the simpletons.

History cannot be changed. India was originally founded based on the caste system. The ruling caste was at the top who lived normally among the people as a necessity of governance. I don't see what the problem is.

I concern myself only with the times that I live in, and maybe the immediately preceding history. So I am not sure what you are referring to when you say 'original India'. In today's India as a nation state, no ideology can destroy ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity and this state was not founded on the basis of caste.

These "ranks" are curated especially for the donkeys in the west to feel superior about themselves, that you relate with them so much is not surprising at all.
But alas, we can never be a largely homogeneous society like most countries ... so that's it to it, India will remain the most "racist" country till eternity for the simpletons.

The two most friendly Hindus I knew were Tamil Brahmin. I came across other South Indian Brahmins but they were not as friendly. Tamil Brahmins were closer to original Brahmin.
Not surprised at all, the few I know well are also super nice but the tradition is intact... See how they react if an out of sync gotra marital match turns up, much less a person from a different dharm or religion altogether lol.

Hardcore salafists are ok too, they just wont even socially mingle with kafirs casually.

Weird ol' world we live in.

Last edited:
I concern myself only with the times that I live in, and maybe the immediately preceding history. So I am not sure what you are referring to when you say 'original India'. In today's India as a nation state, no ideology can destroy ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity and this state was not founded on the basis of caste.
There is ancient India which modern India inherits from (so does Pakistan but it doesn't acknowledge it). Ancient India had a beginning. It started with the establishment of the caste system which was a system of governance. Nothing to be ashamed of. It was more egalitarian compared to the governing systems of it's time in other civilizations.

@Novus ordu seclorum is back to coping and seething on PDF regarding India's tolerant foundation, meanwhile his own compatriots are telling him to STFU 😂

I see you're having lots of fun, keep up the tolerance 😉

@Novus ordu seclorum is back to coping and seething on PDF regarding India's tolerant foundation, meanwhile his own compatriots are telling him to STFU 😂

I see you're having lots of fun, keep up the tolerance 😉
India's foundation was tolerant because the people who founded and ruled it were tolerant. They lived normally among the people, not in luxury palaces with extreme wealth and guards practically demanding to be worshiped or given death, and they had no prisons. Now nobody in the world is saying you and your Bharati Hindutva cousins are tolerant, you are the most racist people in the world as the video says. Islam advocates tolerance, justice and righteousness, however under ISIS, Taliban and so called Islamic states it appears unjust, stupid and violent. So, there is a difference between good and evil.

Last edited:
I don’t see the appeal in Hindu religion where people are born into a status that is even worse than that of an animal.
Hinduism is not, and cannot be a proselytizing religion because it's not designed to be that way.
It only has one job, to keep us Aryan invaders in charge of the native Dravidian hordes. To that end, it has worked wonderfully for a few thousand years.

A Dalit touches bhagwan and family throws away all Bhagwans....where is the irony in it

They are playing the old trick of controlling both sides of the narrative. Ever heard of a red team-blue team simulation? where one side actively attacks said problem/issue whilst the other pretends to defend themselves from the other and supports what they are attacking as to give off an illusion for the masses of some power struggle going on. This is whilst in reality they are both on the same side playing an act?

Controlling the media and the economic power is enough to control a whole country and its society.
It maybe old trick, but its very difficult for gullible masses to see through. Congress(core) and BJP are basically 2 sides of same coins, not much difference in their core policy of keeping OBC SC ST and Muslims poor and in destitute conditions. They play on the same pitch.

In 1970s after the Gulf boom, Muslims and lower castes in India went to Arab countries as labourers, money earned in tough conditions under Arab was used to setup up small businesses in India. RSS and Congress used systematic riots to target those businesses, from 1970s to 1990s.

In 1990s Congress brought Liberalization Privatization and Globalization, to counter Mandal Commission. Mandal Commission gave reservation to lower caste OBCs in government jobs. Congress brought in Collegium system, basically made the Judiciary stronger than Parliament to counter the higher number of OBCs in Parliament.

Congress is not a alternative to BJP, just an illusion of choice. Congress and BJP complement each other. BJP targets Muslims, Congress acts as savior. But, on matters of core policy, the things that actually matter, there is no difference.

Congress appeasement has never helped minorities

https://scroll.in/article/668775/congress-appeasement-has-never-helped-minorities

@jamahir What do you think ?

Back
Top Bottom