What's new

Karzai says India is friend, but, Pak twin brother

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ive never seen a post more full of sh*** on this forum than this one..like officially but i think its a close competition between you and that peshwa guy:rofl::rofl:

To some people realities look like sh***. I cannot help it. :)

To some people realities look like sh***. I cannot help it. :)

:rofl:
I have read some post posted by you in other threads. And almostly in every posts you just acted like a god, predicate futrue.:lol: Are you god?:lol: Or did you take some drug?:lol: And you should notice you dirty mouth, saying dirty words can never help your voice be strong.

What ever big talking your make...when these countries are in danger these countries surely look up to us ..when Bangladeshis were oppressed they wanted our help and we were happy providing them ..when Maldives was taken over by terrorists they requested our help and its us who send the help ..When there was a threat about Maoists taken over Nepal it was India who send communists veteran like Yachuri to solve the issue and In Srilanka when there was a rumor of military take over they requested help from India only..

There are some differences between neighboring countries..its not possible to have a all healthy relations with all neighboring countries..But when they are in trouble they always looked up to us and we always helped them..
Once upon time Dinosaurs ruled the earth....................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You told be before, I have no choice??? What are you talking about???
I have no choice to do what? Have no choice to keep me away from your bluster?:eek:

Fine, for the time being, lets forget about India Pakistan relationship

Can anybody ignore a country as big as India, can anybody ignore a country where one fifth of whole humanity resides, can anybody ignore a country that offers as big market as India does, can anybody ignore a country as diverse as India, can anybody ignore a 4 trillion (PPP) dollar economy, can anybody ignore a country which is a stable democracy in an unstable neighborhood, can anybody ignore a country which has one of the strongest militaries for any country around the world, can anybody ignore a country that has as advanced space capabilities as any of the developed world has. can anybody ignore a country that was relatively sound when the recent financial crisis was at peak, can anybody ignore a country which is as huge as India growing at a rate of around 7% every year.

Ponder over the questions you will get the answer.

No wonder India is the new power kid of the bock. In future, you like it or not, Indian influence is going to grow exponentially. Every country realizes this. Pakistan also recognizes this.

I am sorry, some times reality hurts, but I cannot help.

Last edited:
:rofl:
I have read some post posted by you in other threads. And almostly in every posts you just acted like a god, predicate futrue.:lol: Are you god?:lol: Or did you take some drug?:lol: And you should notice you dirty mouth, saying dirty words can never help your voice be strong.

I never say dirty. Simply put, that is not my way.
Any way, I am young to this forum and have not posted many

why has this gotten to 12 pages.

alot of afghans and pakistani's hare cultural ethnic and religious ties, alot of indians are basically alien to this and these people, sorry to say but its just a basic fact, you cant destroy blood ties.

I can write and prove in the similar vein

alot of pakistanis and indians hare cultural ethnic and religious ties, sorry to say but its just a basic fact, you cant destroy blood ties.

Fine, for the time being, lets forget about India Pakistan relationship

Can anybody ignore a country as big as India, can anybody ignore a country where one fifth of whole humanity resides, can anybody ignore a country that offers as big market as India does, can anybody ignore a country as diverse as India, can anybody ignore a 4 trillion (PPP) dollar economy, can anybody ignore a country which is a stable democracy in an unstable neighborhood, can anybody ignore a country which has one of the strongest militaries for any country around the world, can anybody ignore a country that has as advanced space capabilities as any of the developed world has. can anybody ignore a country that was relatively sound when the recent financial crisis was at peak, can anybody ignore a country which is as huge as India growing at a rate of around 7% every year.

Ponder over the questions you will get the answer.

No wonder India is the new power kid of the bock. In future, you like it or not, Indian influence is going to grow exponentially. Every country realizes this. Pakistan also recognizes this.

I am sorry, some times reality hurts, but I cannot help.

...........Sorry to tell you truth, in world major Affairs indian voice is tiny, yes, world powerful country ignore you. Dont say G20 and bla bla bla, G20 is a joke. And it is nothing to do with me your personal opinion of india will bla bla, but you should use "I think" or "I have confidence that" not like "In future, you like it or not, Indian influence is going to grow exponentially and bla bla bla", you are not god and the future cannt be predicated. At last borrow the words in your post to end my post: I am sorry, some times reality hurts, but I cannot help.:D

Now what does Professor Piareylal tells us, .......
Albeit Afghanistan is not worth the discussion, but for your heart's content, in the latest moves, India seems to be cutting back it's mission and staff, One country where India did enjoyed leverage and exercised it to black mail is Nepal but the last straw was cutting off the fuel supply, since China has moved in big time, it's built a rail track and now it's laying an oil pipeline, seems it's bye bye India,
Much to India's aggravation,Sri Lanka has turned to Pakistan for it's military supplies, Pakistan's National flag flies outside the HQ's of Lanka air force, in any case despite warning by the democratic set up in India, Sri Lanka still sent it's cricket team into Pakistan, that in itself conveys a strong message to those with any doubt, Need to mention Pakistan as it stands up to any bullying and is a source of hope for other much smaller neighbours, as for Bangladesh, check the link below, it should clear any cobwebs.
Pakistan as a developing country, has no intention of becoming the regional policeman, what ever the bitter pill is called in your corner, the fact is Pakistan and China enjoy a time tested friend ship even more than you do with Mr Moscow, but hell hath and no fury , where is the pride in when your self promoted regional power has to seek security from a minute Zionist state like Israel. Suppose there is a moral there..................somewhere. !!!!!!!!!!!

DISTURBED BORDER
Get your facts clear.

Pakistan supplies arms to Sri Lanka because India CAN NOT. India because of domestic sensitivities cannot supply arms to Sri Lanka. Pakistan or China supplying arms to Sri Lanka does not in ANY way mean diminishing Indian influence in Sri Lanka. If you think Pakistan supplying arms and consequent friendship of Pakistan with Sri Lanka implies lack of the same and more of India then you are quite mistaken. You would also be glad(im sure) to hear that Sri Lankan govt has been asking the Indian Govt to supply weapons for the longest time, which India cannot give. Thence they turned to Pakistan and China.
India leases its warships to SL furthermore.

I can give you an example to suit you-When the Sri Lankan Govt suspected that there would be a coup, guess which is the ONLY government they informed. I assume you can guess the answer. That is the level of relationship shared between the two countries.

Nepal-the communists oppose us, the proponents of democracy support us. Its a fight between them. And India pulls all levers in Nepal.

Bangladesh-i assume you have been reading the bonhomie between the two countries.

Myanmar-we have outstanding relations with them.
Bhutan-Outstanding relations with them.
Seychelles-Outstanding relations with them.

And please, relations with Israel-you think of it as something wrong. We disagree.
And Please post with paragraphs and punctuation. It will make your post much more legible.

Back
Top Bottom