What's new

Kashmir gets first all-weather glass ceiling 'Vistadome Coach'

We are not asking you to visit. Sorry, you are not welcome. You will end up making it a hell. Just look at PO Kashmir, Gilgit, and Balochistan.
You're not a kashmiri Muslim, you are a hindu so you definitely will not ask me to visit.
Kashmir is a Muslim land. hindus are the invaders there. And it is the hindu invaders who are making IOK a hellhole. Pakistani territory is fine. No non Muslim invaders there.

I recently went to Kashmir after 3-4 years. I was surprised how better it smelt compared to the last time. First i thought it must be because they cleaned the lake..then i saw the lake and it looked the same, so nah. Next i thought they must have cleaned the trash from the street and built toilets. I looked around - no toilets and same trash on the road, so nah, that couldnt have explained the better smell.

Then i finally asked around and discovered the actual reason, it was because some Lungis had been deported

An other day another road shitter malaun monkey shitpost.
Kashmir is a heaven because it is a Muslim territory. You malaun mankeys are making it a hellhole.

When kashmir became part of two national theory?.... They were supposed to a independent country as they choose in 1940s before Pakistan attacked on them.
Kashmir is a Muslim territory. Pakistan had every right to dispose the non Muslim ruler there. Just like hindus disposed their Muslim rulers. Every Muslim majority part of British raj belongs to Pakistan by default.
Why you Muslim hating hindus invaded a Muslim territory? You have no rights there.
And as per the two national theory, why the hell you became dishonest to Pakistan and seperated from them?
We had our disagreements.
Really disgusting - you needed to support jinnah's two national theory...but You became a traitor.
We separated mutually. That doesn't mean we don't recognize two nationa theory. We aren't dishonest hypocrite like hindus. Who don't recognize two nations theory yet does everything to harm native indian muslim and now Muslims around the world.
Just leave us alone.

Ok. We had disagreements, we fought and then we mutually agreed to separate. India was a witness.

we fought and then we mutually agreed
Fought and mutually agreed can’t come in the same sentence.

It was a divorce of the worst kind. West tried to be a nasty spouse to the East. Neighbours had to come in resolve and kick out the abusive spouse, who is crying till this day.

Please call it an ugly and dirty divorce and not a mutually agreed one.

Last edited:
Kashmir is a Muslim territory. Pakistan had every right to dispose the non Muslim ruler there. Just like hindus disposed their Muslim rulers. Every Muslim majority part of British raj belongs to Pakistan by default.
Why you Muslim hating hindus invaded a Muslim territory? You have no rights there.

We had our disagreements.

We separated mutually. That doesn't mean we don't recognize two nationa theory. We aren't dishonest hypocrite like hindus. Who don't recognize two nations theory yet does everything to harm native indian muslim and now Muslims around the world.
Just leave us alone.

Ok. We had disagreements, we fought and then we mutually agreed to separate.

India was a witness.

----- who the hell give rights that a muslim territory belong to another country??? Because the are also muslim?

If you say every muslim majority - than start from Bangladesh you traitor... You have cheated with Pakistan.

Ask you elders if you mutually seperated.. They will tell you the true story.
We had disagreements, we fought and then we mutually agreed to separate.

who the hell give rights that a muslim territory belong to another country??? Because the are also muslim?
Failed to understand what you're trying to mean. But I will repeat, Kashmir is a Muslim territory why hindus are there? You have no business there like Britishers hindus are alien to Kashmir.
If you say every muslim majority - than start from Bangladesh you traitor... You have cheated with Pakistan.
Hey, Pakistan ain't complaining. 😁
Ask you elders if you mutually seperated.. They will tell you the true story.
Ok. first violence and then we mutually agreed to separate. Happy?
But, that doesn't explain why you hindus are occupying Muslims land? You have already made native indian muslims 3rd class citizens! You should be happy with that. Or do you folks want to do a genocide?

Fought and mutually agreed can’t come in the same sentence.

It’s was a divorce of the worst kind. West tried to be a nasty spouse to the East. Neighbours had to come in resolve and kick out the abusive spouse, who is crying till this day.

Please call it an ugly and dirty divorce and not a mutually agreed one.
Ok.
Not spouse, Brothers. And fighting among brothers happens.

Well, IOK is a Muslim territory. Kashmir was great because it was run by Muslims. Now it is terrible because of primitive idol worshipping hanumans.
That's just cope.

It was initially shit, some of the lowest HDI among Indian states despite being a subsidy black hole, more so than most Indian states.

There's a distinct rise in investment, amenities(which were being destroyed during militancy), tourism, etc came after Kashmir was cleaned up and improved by the "primitives", lol.

If a Pakistani party can manage to win election then why not. Similar religion will save them from outright rejection.

What if... after winning, they institute a single party state and outlaw all other contesting political parties in Bangladesh.
Naaaah, that's just not possible, I'm sure there's like ZERO historical precedent for something similar happening EVER.

Bangladeshis would be much better having a neighbor like Pakistan vs say eeeeeevul pagans.

Raping and mass murders too?
Nah. Those were crime against humanity. Thanks to Pakistani leaderships stupidity. They should have federalized the country from the beginning. Pure drank idiots.
I get a feeling that you are trying to trivialise the deaths of your countrymen by justifying it in many ways.
Nope. I can't defend something undefendable.

Average Pakistanis didn't even knew what was happening till the day Pakistani troops surrendered.

That's just cope.

It was initially shit, some of the lowest HDI among Indian states despite being a subsidy black hole, more so than most Indian states.

There's a distinct rise in investment, amenities(which were being destroyed during militancy), tourism, etc came after Kashmir was cleaned up and improved by the "primitives", lol.
Why should I cope? Why should I trust some primitive pagan invaders words? If you could improve anything go improve a hindu state.
Im questioning hindu presence in Kashmir. It is a Muslim land. Hindus should not be there. hindustan is a hellhole for Muslims to begin with.
What if... after winning, they institute a single party state and outlaw all other contesting political parties in Bangladesh.
Naaaah, that's just not possible, I'm sure there's like ZERO historical precedent for something similar happening EVER.

Bangladeshis would be much better having a neighbor like Pakistan vs say eeeeeevul pagans.
Are you talking about hindu invasion of Kashmir?
Well, hindu nepal has hindustan as a neighbor. Yet it is comparatively bad than Bangladesh.
And yes. You pagans are pure evil for your own Muslim population. Yet you are shamelessly claiming Kashmir.

Okay let me changed it.

Pakistan is a Muslim country, is it okay if they administration all over Bangladesh?

They are muslim also - I hope, you wouldn't mind.

I didn't know you are Bangladeshi, else I didn't involve Pakistan previously on my post..... The question was for you only.

Pak-BD separation is temporary.

We will be together again shortly after Hasina has been kicked out and India will be balkanized.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom