What's new

Kashmir gets first all-weather glass ceiling 'Vistadome Coach'

Kanglu crying over Kashmir can't even dream of such trains in his turdhole of a nation :rofl:

Meanwhile heavenly lungidesh railway run by civilised fencejumpers :lol:
Are dick worshipping hindu malaun monkey, why should i care about some 3rd class hindu built trains in kashmir? Those were built to transport monkey invaders like you.
And keep comparing yourself with 50 years old BD and post some out of context pic and vids. It might feel good to you monkeys. Because, you can't compete with similar sized China and gets r*ped by them every now and then as usual...

You killed their children, elderly rape their women you will never win the hearts of Muslims of Kashmir whatever you do a development in Kashmir
There is no way Muslims will even accept hindu pagan invaders. These low lifes with their 3rd class culture are just land thieves...

Keep seething kanglu fencejumper raqibool su11e, you care enough thats why you're chimping around like a chimp which kanglus are. Those trains start from Kashmir and end in Kashmir, but sure bangali madarsachhaap bandar would know more.

You can't compete with anyone, thats the other truth. Lungis need to fencejump to get basic surgeries done here because their own turdhole is too backward to provide them that :lol:.

Are dick worshipping hindu malaun monkey, why should i care about some 3rd class hindu built trains in kashmir? Those were built to transport monkey invaders like you.
And keep comparing yourself with 50 years old BD and post some out of context pic and vids. It might feel good to you monkeys. Because, you can't compete with similar sized China and gets r*ped by them every now and then as usual...

There is no way Muslims will even accept hindu pagan invaders. These low lifes with their 3rd class culture are just land thieves...

Keep seething kanglu fencejumper raqibool su11e, you care enough thats why you're chimping around like a chimp which kanglus are. Those trains start from Kashmir and end in Kashmir, but sure bangali madarsachhaap bandar would know more.

You can't compete with anyone, thats the other truth. Lungis need to fencejump to get basic surgeries done here because their own turdhole is too backward to provide them that :lol:.
Toufique Hasan, the deputy Bangladesh high commissioner in Calcutta:
Screenshot_20231024-101715_Chrome.jpg

Those are Muslim territory run by Muslims. IOK is also a Muslim territory but colonized by uncivilized hindu horde. You pagans are making a great place into a hellhole.

You hindu malauns still use TikTok! Why? You have nothing else to do because, your girl left you for a bigger cock?

Well, IOK is a Muslim territory. Kashmir was great because it was run by Muslims. Now it is terrible because of primitive idol worshipping hanumans.

There is nothing called Muslim territory. Quran doesn't have a green map of Asia ending in Kashmir, does it?

Hinduism is the native religion of Indian subcontinent and Indic peoples are the natives of Indian subcontinent. The only foreign religious group in Kashmir is Islam. Hindus lived in Kashmir (and still does) long before Muhamad born in Arabian desert.

Kashmir is a Muslim land. hindus are the invaders there. And it is the hindu invaders who are making IOK a hellhole. Pakistani territory is fine. No non Muslim invaders there.
We have seen your atrocities in Kashmir in 1947 and in East Pakistan in 1971. We have seen how you raped your own citizens. We have seen the genocidal tendencies of your army. We have seen how much hate you have against Hindus, that you lined up all hindu intellectuals in Dhaka university and shot them dead. When your army surrendered, we could have done the same to your 93000 army and other officials, but we returned them back safe.

Bangladesh and Kashmir are better off without you guys.

Why should I cope? Why should I trust some primitive pagan invaders words? If you could improve anything go improve a hindu state.
So basically "laaa laaa laaa I'm not listening" and cope. Ok.:rofl:
Im questioning hindu presence in Kashmir. It is a Muslim land. Hindus should not be there.
I mean, Hindus were/are the indigenous people of Kashmir before any Mughal was anywhere near the subcontinent, other than that, tell yourself whatever tales to cope I guess.
hindustan is a hellhole for Muslims to begin with.

No wonder Muslim population has increased unencumbered in India whereas it has fallen because of persecution in neighboring Islamic nations...

Are you talking about hindu invasion of Kashmir?
Well, hindu nepal has hindustan as a neighbor. Yet it is comparatively bad than Bangladesh.
And yes. You pagans are pure evil for your own Muslim population. Yet you are shamelessly claiming Kashmir.
I'm talking about the Pakistani invasion of Bangladesh but keep simping harder. I'm sure you won't have your whole culture eviscerated with a Pakistani party in Bangladesh.

You killed their children, elderly rape their women you will never win the hearts of Muslims of Kashmir whatever you do a development in Kashmir

Keep deluding yourself and let the hopium run.

Last edited:
There is nothing called Muslim territory. Quran doesn't have a green map of Asia ending in Kashmir, does it?

Hinduism is the native religion of Indian subcontinent and Indic peoples are the natives of Indian subcontinent. The only foreign religious group in Kashmir is Islam. Hindus lived in Kashmir (and still does) long before Muhamad born in Arabian desert.
Kashmiris are Muslims. That makes Kashmir as a Muslim territory. Hindu hordes are just invaders there.
Kashmiris rejected dark hanumanic paganism and embraced the light.

We have seen your atrocities in Kashmir in 1947 and in East Pakistan in 1971. We have seen how you raped your own citizens. We have seen the genocidal tendencies of your army. We have seen how much hate you have against Hindus, that you lined up all hindu intellectuals in Dhaka university and shot them dead. When your army surrendered, we could have done the same to your 93000 army and other officials, but we returned them back safe.

Bangladesh and Kashmir are better off without you guys.
Do you think any Muslim can about satanic hindus and hindu opinion?

I mean, Hindus were/are the indigenous people of Kashmir before any Mughal was anywhere near the subcontinent, other than that, tell yourself whatever tales to cope I guess.
Kashmiris are the indigenous people of Kashmir and they rejected the satanic way of life called hinduism. Kashmir is a Muslim territory and hindu hanumans are just invaders there. You have to cope that fact I guess.
No wonder Muslim population has increased unencumbered in India whereas it has fallen because of persecution in neighboring Islamic nations...
Muslim population will always increase. That doesn't mean you hindus aren't making Muslims life painful. Don't bring this useless shit everywhere to justify you loonacy...
I'm talking about the Pakistani invasion of Bangladesh but keep simping harder. I'm sure you won't have your whole culture eviscerated with a Pakistani party in Bangladesh.
Pakistani invasion of Bangladesh! lol...
Keep deluding yourself and let the hopium run.

LOL, cheap hindu propaganda...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom