What's new

Kashmir issue: Pakistan closes three air routes for Indian carriers

I don't doubt Pakistan can do it or will do it. It's just that there is a heavy cost to it. And Imran Khan has shown that when it comes to self interest, bigger issues take back seat. Such as crimes against Muslim in China or Kashmir.

There is no heavy cost for Pakistan. The heavy cost is for India.

I see. So if Pakistan denies India Air space. The fine that will be levied on them (which isn't pennies btw) by icao charter, will cost India and not Pakistan? Ummm ok....gotcha

Question is how much is the suffering of kashmiris worth to us? How serious are we about it? What could we have done better or differently? What options are available to us now and in the future? Could we tweak it so anything registered or owned by Indians is permanently barred from our air space but let others pass through?

Question is how much is the suffering of kashmiris worth to us? How serious are we about it? What could we have done better or differently? What options are available to us now and in the future? Could we tweak it so anything registered or owned by Indians is permanently barred from our air space but let others pass through?

Fair questions. I think the government has shown cowardice on this issue. Money is nothing. The suffering of Kashmiris is. They still have the time and opportunity. I hope sanity prevails. Simply ban all flights from and to India. Including international flights.

But this isn't a response? Pakistan airspace is open since July for India's airlines.

So why do I need to cry again?
Pakistan is a land of law unlike the fascist state you are from so all processes need to go through their respectful departments inorder to be considered, thus taking time.

Pakistan is a land of law unlike the fascist state you are from so all processes need to go through their respectful departments inorder to be considered, thus taking time.

Umm no. It's not taking time. Pakistan closed their airspace completely from Feb. Had to reopen it in July because it came at a heavy cost.

Obviously Pakistan wants to protest India's occupation of Kashmir, but aren't willing to pay this heavy fine to show their displeasure and stand with Kashmiris.

Umm no. It's not taking time. Pakistan closed their airspace completely from Feb.

But that comes at a heavy cost. Obviously Pakistan wants to protest India's occupation of Kashmir, but aren't willing to pay this heavy fine to show their displeasure and stand with Kashmiris.
Your jumping from one thing to another pick what its exactly want to vomit and get lost

World doesn't care about Kashmir or Muslims, period. World cares about Hong Kong to undermine china, and not bharat. Unless we take some serious concrete steps. Ie. Complete and permanent air closure to bhartis. Complete shut down of Afghan - Bharat trade, or we should forget about Kashmir.
Do you guys think our rulers have the guts to go through with the above and possible other measures?

Your jumping from one thing to another pick what its exactly want to vomit and get lost
Clearly you're rattled so resorting to personal insults. I don't blame you.

Imran has left you high and dry. Pakistan has chosen to not pay heavy fines and stand with Kashmiris and let Indian Airlines benefit from using its airspace. Sleep on that.

World doesn't care about Kashmir or Muslims, period. World cares about Hong Kong to undermine china, and not bharat. Unless we take some serious concrete steps. Ie. Complete and permanent air closure to bhartis. Complete shut down of Afghan - Bharat trade, or we should forget about Kashmir.
Do you guys think our rulers have the guts to go through with the above and possible other measures?

Imran doesn't. All this messiah of peace is a front, he is out of his depth and has played into India's hands.

Imran has left you high and dry. Pakistan has chosen to not pay heavy fines and stand with Kashmiris and let Indian Airlines benefit from using its airspace. Sleep on that.

Imran doesn't. All this messiah of peace is a front, he is out of his depth and has played into India's hands.
Define personal insult

This is the bare minimum in my opinion. Much much more needs to be done.

The American bastards are clueless at the moment. This is a good moment to stir things. Also put the ugly RSS Indian under pressure.

Sure he has........27/02/2019, the expansion of CPEC and the advancement of the Pakistani military is also playing into india's hands...........:lol:........yet india still remains too weak, powerless and incapable of taking on Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than us........:lol:..........:azn:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom