What's new

Kashmir: militant killed in gunfight with security forces

Why r u measuring ur d**k here @sshole. just look at ur own country. no one gives a $hit about it.

like u r here. we f**k those people who f**k with us

Chinese tents are still there and we have yet to see your statement being true....

Ḥashshāshīn;4240641 said:
Measuring my dick? Yeah I love doing that. It especially makes Indians jealous as they have the smallest cocks on Earth. :lol:

Now run along to your call centre, and don't forget to rape underage girls on the way you curry smelling twat.

post reported

Ḥashshāshīn;4240655 said:
Rich. You're the one who started the insults and you report me? ok.

1st u bash my country thats why i bash u. And one more thing who rapes small girls, if i ever see him, i am going to beat him to death. But our paralyzed govt do nothing nor allow us to do something.

BTW peace:tup:

1st u bash my country thats why i bash u. And one more thing who rapes small girls, if i ever see him, i am going to beat him to death. But our paralyzed govt do nothing nor allow us to do something.

BTW peace:tup:
Mate, I bashed your country yes, but I didn't insult you. You are the one who started them. Anyway, I will delete my posts.

Ḥashshāshīn;4240689 said:
Mate, I bashed your country yes, but I didn't insult you. You are the one who started them. Anyway, I will delete my posts.

If you bash me i.e. all right. Some how I can manage it but if you bash my country I will never forgive you.

Ḥashshāshīn;4240689 said:

If anyone bash anyonez country. Country men will come up. Same things goes with you.. Even you will do that... Dont use "rape" as your weapon to bash any country. If you are using then it means that either you are enjoying this rape things or you are happy to see these news. Yes if you are using it on rape thread then its okay but going off topic and using it. That mean something else...
Peace

why are all of the people in this forumn fighting and making personal comments, I thought this forumn is for discussion purposes only, peace

Back
Top Bottom