What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The territory is disputed and your occupation is illegal, do you get me now Boy?

I dont see any one hosting an Indian flag in Azad Kashmir? illegal what?

:rofl: Uncle who told you pretesteres in J&K flying your flag and dnt say Islamic flag as yours

Just provide basic rights to people of P O K and provide them rights to elect their own gov and make free press there and then compare both Kashmir

The territory is disputed and your occupation is illegal, do you get me now Boy?

If the territory is disputed then there is no room for Legality.... If Ours Is Illegal so is Yours son... Kashmir was Given to us by the maharajah of Kashmir Hari Singh, and Pakistan took a Piece of it by force, So If By chance there is Any Illegalities, Its Not India But Pakistan...

@JonAsad -

Kashmir is not in India, get that out of your miserable system.

:lol:

^^^ your rationale looks more like a bollywod script just like mumbai drama was.

Now this is where you made a mistake, you think Mumbai was a drama???...

:rofl: Uncle who told you pretesteres in J&K flying your flag and dnt say Islamic flag as yours

Beta. munnay, kakay... No body told me, you just have to open your eyes.

4rqmo1.jpg

125nevm.jpg

4rp9g0.jpg

2up7i1i.jpg

2le3408.jpg

dxdc3t.jpg

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/72776-best-answer-shiv-sena-threat.html

Thats Pakistani Flag.
Next time do a little research before opening your mouth.

Just provide basic rights to people of P O K and provide them rights to elect their own gov and make free press there and then compare both Kashmir

Indian media brainwashed child you are, so that whats defines the occupation? :hitwall:
Or its a classic case of bad governance.. so naive you are.

Last edited:
@JonAsad -

Now this is where you made a mistake, you think Mumbai was a drama???...

No, mumbai is a city :rofl::rofl:
See i can use the smilies aswell :argh:

Last edited:

So, By that Logic if People start hosting Balochi flags all over Balochistan, as in this example
0.jpg

women-flag-mand-june0309-4.jpg

103.jpg

22.jpg

then does Balochistan become a disputed Territory ? Yeah, right, Balochistan is not illegally occupied and pigs can truly fly !!!

^^^
@textminre
Again started posted offtopics......

When cant argue start posting offtopics....

Anyway...That flag is BLA flag .....Not balochistans....

And again Balochistan is not disputed territory between India and Pakistan......

By some peoples logic on this forum... Kashmiris should protest violently as they are occupied etc etc etc and then we kill them you say they are innocent blah blah blah ...

In short you want to Kashmiris to die

NEW DELHI, Sept 15, 2010 (AFP) - India's government said Wednesday it would send a cross-party delegation to Kashmir to gather information about the unrest there that has left 93 people dead in the last three months.

The decision was the main outcome from a crisis meeting of all political leaders in New Delhi chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, with no consensus reached on withdrawing a tough military law in the region.

"The leaders agreed that the delegation should meet all sections of the people and gather all shades of opinion," a statement from the government said, without specifying a date for the mission.

No senior ministers have visited the Kashmir valley since the unrest began three months ago.

The right-wing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the military have both argued forcefully against partially lifting the Armed Forces Special Powers Act which grants troops immunity.

"The Armed Forces Special Powers Act is not necessary," said the patriarch of Kashmir's ruling National Conference party, Farooq Abdullah, as he left the meeting.

"The places where it is necessary in the border areas, there it will continue, but the government of India will look into the ground reality and then make a decision," he added.

A senior separatist in Kashmir, Javed Mir, poured scorn on the fact-finding mission and contrasted the response to the Kashmir violence with the reaction to recent floods in the nearby region of Leh.

"When the natural tragedy struck Leh recently, every Indian who matters, be it the prime minister, the president, Sonia Gandhi and Raul Gandhi visited the grief-struck people. But no one bothers to visit Kashmir," he said.

Four more protesters were shot dead by police on Wednesday.
In the worst day of violence since protests began in June, 18 people died on Monday.

So, By that Logic if People start hosting Balochi flags all over Balochistan, as in this example
0.jpg

women-flag-mand-june0309-4.jpg

103.jpg

22.jpg

then does Balochistan become a disputed Territory ? Yeah, right, Balochistan is not illegally occupied and pigs can truly fly !!!

You cant see the difference, cant you? if we say balouchistan in internal matter of Pakistan, you cant argue about it, it will be logical. No concern what so ever of India in Balouchistan.

And if you say Kashmir is, then i will point you to UN resolutions. We fought 4 wars over kashmir, seriously how can you compare these two?

Or by your logic, Do you want me to post the Moaist flag? Khalisa flag? ULFA flag? NDFB flag? NLFT or ATTF flag? NSCN flag?or the ADF flag? You know what they are, dont you?
To be honest with you according to your logic, pigs can not only fly but they can also eat chicken.

YOu tell me.....whats next....Another 18,,,, or 36

Let's see what GoI does. The all party meet has just ended after a mammoth 5 hour brainstorming.

An all part parliamentary delegation is going to go to Kashmir and talk to all parties including the seperatists.

Let's wait and watch.

P.S. Ek baat honstly bataun dost? I seriously have an inkling that the Kashmir issue just got completely internalised. I mean, the current crisis has completely sidelined Pakistan as far as Kashmir and GoI's view regarding it is concerned. The indications are there for all to see. Even after so many deaths and so much shor-sharaba, so many protests and what not, hardly any govt. on the international stage has shown any willingness to back the kashmir issue be it US/UK/China/UN...That's just my personal opinion.

Hey, Pakistani friends.

I appreciate that all of you are really really pi$$ed off about the fact that we (India) were a big part of the Bifurcation of your country in 1971, and that it was pretty humiliating.

I also appreciate the fact that your economy is a shambles due to a number of reasons so you can't really build up a strong enough military to bifurcate India like you'd love to.

I ALSO appreciate that it makes sense to wage a 'war of a thousand cuts' rather than take us on conventionally- bleed us slowly and then defeat us.

The problem is that it really isn't working. Every time something like this happens in Kashmir-unrest, I mean...all of you get terribly excited and jump up and down and hope like hell that THIS is the time, FINALLY, revenge for '71. But no, a few innocent Kashmiris die to keep up your blood feud and things go back to normal. I appreciate that it (the Kashmir issue) gives you something to distract from your woes and that it's about the only thing that brings Pakistan together (because all you have to do is stand across the border and do Naarebazi), but,,,,,

It's hurting you more than us. Seriously. Think about it.
The Kashmir issue is not that big a deal for us, but this supporting terrorists/freedom fighters has brought you the reputation of a basket case.

In any case, IMHO Pakistan took full and final revenge for 1971 during this particular event.....

Oh, I'm new so I can't post a link to the Sharjah Six by Miandad, but you know what i'm talking about, right??

Let's call it quits, shall we?:D

By some peoples logic on this forum... Kashmiris should protest violently as they are occupied etc etc etc and then we kill them you say they are innocent blah blah blah ...

In short you want to Kashmiris to die

Guess who is killing them? and guess what justification they have for it? Think blah blah blah

^^^
@textminre
Again started posted offtopics......

When cant argue start posting offtopics....

Anyway...That flag is BLA flag .....Not balochistans....

And again Balochistan is not disputed territory between India and Pakistan......
It was not meant to be off-topic ; it was a valid case in point to counter a naive argument, Just because i hoist a flag in a piece of land, people start claiming it as disputed ; People who have no understanding of History or the UN Resolutions for resolving the dispute see flag-hoisting in Jammu and Kashmir (the flag of the country is irrelevant here), and claim it as illegal occupation. Any rational, unbiased and pragmatic decision to be made will NEVER CONDONE Stone-throwing and Violence. If it is a means to bring the Country to its knees for accepting a unconditional agreement(of Autonomy), then it is out of the question. And that is precisely what the PM is saying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom