What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@Imran Bhai: I see many times Kashmir issue as dispute happens in our villages where a piece of land is sometimes stuck up between 2 brothers which they fight generation and generation..

whatever bro its our matter look what they make mess up in palstine issue keep them out. UN may be ok but US no need , tell them go fix there own matter is afghanistan iraq and others.:hang2:

us is not with anyone bro they are with there interest.:P

I know Bro.. I was kidding.. They r not with anyone and that is the reason they are going to lose in long run.. Current example is biggest economic downfall..

When it comes against US vs Asia then we all are together like India-China were on same side against US for Environment policy..:toast_sign:

whatever bro its our matter look what they make mess up in palstine issue keep them out. UN may be ok but US no need , tell them go fix there own matter is afghanistan iraq and others.:hang2:

Absolute true.. we need nobody's help to resolve this.. we have still better situation in comparison to what they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Vietnam etc..

I also dont consider UN as a supreme body which have logical and rational existance and need to meddle.. It has lost its purpose way back.. is samay to iska haal wahi hai "Jiski Laathi Uski Bhains" lol

I know Bro.. I was kidding.. They r not with anyone and that is the reason they are going to lose in long run.. Current example is biggest economic downfall..

When it comes against US vs Asia then we all are together like India-China were on same side against US for Environment policy..:toast_sign:

i dont know how much dump are these zardari guys. we should try to finish the us influence rather then bring them more inside in our homes:hitwall:

Living proof that India has not yet evolved from hindu muslim divide which is at least a millinieum old. Grand salute to Jinnah for his forward vision!

Iqbal for the matter of the fact who wrote letters upon letters to Quaid and convinced him to comeback and lead the cause.

"That we believe needs to come through additional dialogue between Pakistan and India. We have not been asked by both countries to play a particular role," he said.

Nothing was asked to begin with..just headline play typical of toi-let media!

No wonder Europeans are very strict with muslim immigrants. Whenever they are a minority they ask for secularism and shout human rights violation, but when they are a majority the break all the human rights violation and either kill, forcefully convert or drive the minority out of their lands. This is the reason why EU countries are unwilling to accept Turkey as a member state (even though it is considerably moderate than other muslim countries).

NOT Kashmiri hindus but Indian RSS fanatics. they tried to attack Gilani sahab but Kashmiri Youth were protecting

Get seriously desperate and attack India in everywhere - soon India will leave you. Otherwise there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Get seriously desperate and attack India in everywhere - soon India will leave you. Otherwise there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Been there, done that. What do you think has been happening for the past two decades?

Been there, done that. What do you think has been happening for the past two decades?

Kashmiris have NOT staged any attack in India so far. I am afraid if India continue killing Kashmiris in Country of Kashmir occupied by Indian army, then Kashmiris might resort to attacking Indian cities.

That will be forceful

Kashmiris have NOT staged any attack in India so far. I am afraid if India continue killing Kashmiris in Country of Kashmir occupied by Indian army, then Kashmiris might resort to attacking Indian cities.

That will be forceful

LOL Separatist/Pakistan have tried the gun before but you know what our gun was bigger and better. You can out match fire power of Indian army and India only in your dreams :partay:

RSS attempt to attack Gilani foiled

NEW DELHI: In New Delhi, the hooligans of extremist Hindu organization, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, made a failed attempt to attack veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani, at a seminar on Kashmir, today.

According to reports, when the veteran leader reached the venue of the seminar, the RSS people rushed to assault him.

However, their plan failed when a group of enthusiastic Kashmiri youth encircled Syed Ali Gilani and shielded him from attack. The incident was followed by forceful anti-India and pro-liberation slogans, which reverberated the seminar hall continuously for half an hour.

The event was organised by the Committee for the Release of Political Prisoners and those who spoke on the occasion included Syed Ali Gilani, Arundhati Roy, Professor Abdur Rehman, Professor Sujatha Rao, Najeeb Bukhari, Dr Sheikh Showkat Hussain, Varvara Rao and Dr N. Venu. The majority of speakers stressed the need for an early resolution of the Kashmir dispute while denouncing the human rights violations by Indian troops in the occupied territory.

On the other hand, Indian troops pressed gunship choppers into service during a clash with Mujahideen at Maloora Shalteng in the outskirts of Srinagar, today. Two Kashmiri youth were martyred in the gun battle, which was underway till last reports came in.

The authorities imposed curfew and strict restrictions in Srinagar and all other districts of the valley in a bid to thwart Lal Chowk March, call for which had been given by the forum patronized by Syed Ali Gilani. Indian police resorted to brute force to quell peaceful protesters in Habba Kadal in Srinagar and near Cement Bridge in Baramulla town.

On the occasion of the death anniversary of Agha Syed Yousuf Al-Moosvi Al-Safvi, APHC leader, Agha Syed Hassan Al-Moosvi, addressing a function in Budgam, said that the mission of late religious leader would be continued against all odds.

The Norwegian Parliament has issued a schedule to debate the Kashmir dispute from November 15 taking serious note of the human rights violations in occupied Kashmir. The reports said that the Norwegian Foreign Minister would release a policy statement on Kashmir after the debate.

RSS attempt to attack Gilani foiled - GEO.tv

That will be forceful

Kashmir is India and India is kashmir...at least for us!

If they attack other cities, they will be attacking themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom