What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i think you all dont know the full map of kashmir

and u need kashmir back only with india :rofl::rofl:

There is a good reason why Pakistan pushes for a referendum in the region and thats because Pakistanis have no interest in occupying people who dont want to be part of Pakistan (Something Indians dont understand and this thread proves it).

I have no problem accepting that Jammu and East Ladakh are unlikely to cede to Pakistan in the event of a referendum taking place and its only fair everyone in the region has a say.

This is why serious talks are important in solving this dispute, something Pak and China got out of the way (and look at their relations today) and I am not sure who ceded land to whom but it proves an important point that these disputes should never be about land alone. There is nothing wrong with admitting that the Tibetan people of Aksai Chin might have no interest in joining Pakistan or India, so why claim their land?

I encourage Indians not to turn this into a number game and realise the importance and fairness of serious talks and a referendum.

IF Indians are clever they would have understood by now that Pakistan and China are best friends because we solved our disputes half a century ago..

Thats a Big IF...

Also in India there are courts that take cares of the justice.

yeah like they justified mass killings of Muslims in Hyderabad and demolition of Babri Msjid and all other killings of Sikhs and Christians by Hundu extremists... People like Modi and other Hindu Extremists are above all of your courts..

what Justice and Courts you are talking about mate..?

There is a good reason why Pakistan pushes for a referendum in the region and thats because Pakistanis have no interest in occupying people who dont want to be part of Pakistan (Something Indians dont understand and this thread proves it).

I have no problem accepting that Jammu and East Ladakh are unlikely to cede to Pakistan in the event of a referendum taking place and its only fair everyone in the region has a say.

This is why serious talks are important in solving this dispute, something Pak and China got out of the way (and look at their relations today) and I am not sure who ceded land to whom but it proves an important point that these disputes should never be about land alone. There is nothing wrong with admitting that the Tibetan people of Aksai Chin might have no interest in joining Pakistan or India, so why claim their land?

I encourage Indians not to turn this into a number game and realise the importance and fairness of serious talks and a referendum.

so with reference your article tibet people also dont want to be a part of china ... so r your country take side for them ???
again double standard shows here

so with reference your article tibet people also dont want to be a part of china ... so r your country take side for them ???

Dude are you slow or something. Next you will tell us that the Irish dont want to stay with the British so we should side with them as well. Who do you think we are sari dunya kay thekaydaar. Grow up dude.

Pakistanis have no interest in occupying people who dont want to be part of Pakistan

How come you walked all over Afghanistan with the Taliban? More like a bully who will opportunistically seize a weaker kid's lunch but wont mess with some one that can break your bones.

And what about people here calling for Gajwaehind?

I am not sure who ceded land to whom

India-China Border Dispute

India won’t give up claim: FM: Land ceded by Pakistan to China -DAWN - Top Stories; December 15, 2006

truefriend you are talking lot about double standards as if you dont follow these standards..

you are talking about tibet ppl but ell me do Kashmiri ppl want to be with you? then why you holding their land..

you are a emo double standard kinda guy, u know what that is.. dont you

Dude are you slow or something. Next you will tell us that the Irish dont want to stay with the British so we should side with them as well. Who do you think we are sari dunya kay thekaydaar. Grow up dude.

man grow up its not about sari duniya...its about owr neighbour on which u claim as your best friend ...
it touches our border
i think u cant accept truth

1. As for referendum people of Jammu and Kashmir elects their own government from their own people to work for them.

2. If one takes whole referendum it should include Kashmir occupied by china, pakistan and J&K and the pakistani or Chinese who are not is real resident of Kashmir should be kept out of the referendum and its conducing activities.

3. As you have said about Jammu and Ladakh, you must remember that the referendum held for whole state not of every city or house who wanna go where.

Its not like Arman ali's house goes to pakistan and Rehman ali will stay in India. Its full Kashmir one side or the other.

As the population of Jammy+Ladakh is more than valley the referendum will have their impact and you will make hue and cry which will be not rue.

Also, people of valley don't wanna be with pakistan as with India they are developing or can move any part of India. India is where the future is, they can develop and become millionaire or study in one of the best institutes or join biggest companies. In India they have a fair chance to try their best.

What they will get in pakistan other than poverty and bomb blast.

truefriend you are talking lot about double standards as if you dont follow these standards..

you are talking about tibet ppl but ell me do Kashmiri ppl want to be with you? then why you holding their land..

what is the situation of people of your own pakistan occupied kashmires have
what they want .

hahaha i was about to say that :lol:

Does Kashmiri wants to live with you? as per pictures, videos and the interviews by the kashmiri leaders it does not seems so ;)

Double standards of India :tdown:

How come you walked all over Afghanistan with the Taliban? More like a bully who will opportunistically seize a weaker kid's lunch but wont mess with some one that can break your bones.

Who is walking over afghanistan ?? Pakistan or America??

if you are refering to India as a guy who can break bones than let me remind you we are messing with you since your birth.. now wot does that makes you..;)

What about the Marris and Mengals?

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

precisely it was US vs USSR. Pakistan rode it's luck with somebody else. Opportunist. How did Pakistan realise the people of Aksai Chin wanted to join China? Why not start an insurgency there too? That way you can press the UN for action. Do more.

So now you are riding them as well, have a nice ride.

Back
Top Bottom