What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I dont know about you,but i want the AJK to be a province of pakistan like punjab.sindh ect and when the rest of kashmir is liberated they can join also......just for one moment think of the power we would have in pakistan.

i agree with you.. but there are UN resolutions so i think we cannot do that untill there is a solution to kashmir...
and last me too a kashmiri but not by birth... my forefathers migrated from kashmir about century ago in the time of Dogra's...

If a kashmiri "militant" kills civilians on purpose then he is a terrorist and a murderer but the same goes for the indian army.

The "terrorist" label was attached to the kashmir struggle after 9-11 before that they where nearly always labeled as ultras,militants,rebels ect.
I take the indian calling the freedom fighters as terrorist as no more than a fad word that will probaly change into something else later on.
The problem really occurs with the whole thread is when people start name calling.

Its impossible to prove the on purpose tag. The lines of demarkation are too blurred between collateral damage and the killings resulting from the "dont care who gets killed" attitude.

I mean there was a recent incident when PA killed some 40 odd civilians in an airforce action. No one would call PA as a terrorist. would it.? There are similar situations in Kashmir too. That does not make IA a terrorist as well. There can be individuals within IA (and PA) who belong to the second group of I dont care who gets killed and they in my book are worse of than terrorists.

I see your point about name calling and saw your post in this thread where you tried to stem it before it went out of hand. But unfortunately till the times emotions run so high about the whole Kashmir situation, situation like these are inevitable...

Post self removed because Indian members cannot understand a quote that is based on the generalization of a whole people and not an individual.

Seems they don't like a Kashmiri speaking up, whatever I hope I see whoever they f- call, because I wonder what they'll say when they find rap on my PC, lol.

Last edited:
A cousin of mine went for Kashmir Jihad 8 years back when he was 20..
Love to go myself..
U never know.
TILL LASY DROP OF BLOOD.....WE WILL NEVER FORGET KASHMIR.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
FREE KASHMIR
MUJAHIDEEN PAINDABAD.

A cousin of mine went for Kashmir Jihad 8 years back when he was 20..
Love to go myself..
U never know.
TILL LASY DROP OF BLOOD.....WE WILL NEVER FORGET KASHMIR.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
FREE KASHMIR
MUJAHIDEEN PAINDABAD.

I always thought you are a Bolach.................sorry for misunderstanding you.......................you are a kashmiri

thanks for clarification
pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

It does not matter if our families don't get riches if we are shaheed. This is a matter of our freedom, to avenge the deaths of our brothers, rapes of our sisters. Indian members take this from a Kashmir and think next time before you post:

"We will not stop resisting until the last drop of blood hits the ground. It does not matter how many of us die, we will always fight against our oppersors. In 60 years you have learned nothing from us, do you think we will stop? No. Parliamnet attacks were not that big, remember Mumbai? What's next? India will have a 9/11 one day if you do not stop. Do you think you can truly stop our struggle after the crimes you have commited against us?"

Down boy, down.

In 60 years, we have not learnt anything? Dude, it's been 60 years. Most of you who have accepted to follow the law live fruitful and healthy lives in Kashmir. But those few who have strayed because of that fundamentalist brainwashing have been :sniper: for the past 60 years. Keep up your bullshit and we'll keep :sniper: you. Simple as that.

Oh, and take you empty threats of 'another 9/11' somewhere else. We know how to deal with the likes of you.

You are most welcome.

Did your cousin came back or went to zannat...

Pakistan always Zindabad

Read my post, it does not matter if we get killed. We will always continue to fight. Unless ofcourse you are suggesting in liberation wars nobody gets killed? Usually the freedom fighters take most casualities, but do they stop? No. Understand whenever 1 gets shaheed, pride and pain fill the rest thus another 2 will step into his place. We are like Hydra.

Read my post, it does not matter if we get killed. We will always continue to fight. Unless ofcourse you are suggesting in liberation wars nobody gets killed? Usually the freedom fighters take most casualities, but do they stop? No. Understand whenever 1 gets shaheed, pride and pain fill the rest thus another 2 will step into his place. We are like Hydra.

Sorry to appointment you but u are not getting a inch of kashmir now. By the way what passport u carry , kashmir?

Kashmir means ppl living in valley , the kashmiri pandits, jammu , ladakh and not cyber jihadi's like you.

This was not for you.

You never replied, how will you be shaheed, by seating in England.

For this you have to be physically present in Kashmir.

So when can we see you in battlefield.

Down boy, down.

In 60 years, we have not learnt anything? Dude, it's been 60 years. Most of you who have accepted to follow the law live fruitful and healthy lives in Kashmir. But those few who have strayed because of that fundamentalist brainwashing have been :sniper: for the past 60 years. Keep up your bullshit and we'll keep :sniper: you. Simple as that.

Oh, and take you empty threats of 'another 9/11' somewhere else. We know how to deal with the likes of you.

Oh really? Read history of Kashmir (last 200 years) I'm not going to type it up for you. In the 60 years you (Indian Army) have killed and raped our people in vast numbers. Stop watching Indian PR, you think people will stop fighting you? WHY are there mass protests in Kashmir that end with death by Indian army? Kill us, kill us all we will not stop, do you think we will not retaliate? Look at Mumbia only 160 people, that is number of Kashmiris that get killed a month or so. We brough whole country to its Knees, it is fact one day 9/11 will happen.

Sorry to appointment you but u are not getting a inch of kashmir now. By the way what passport u carry , kashmir?

Kashmir means ppl living in valley , the kashmiri pandits, jammu , ladakh and not cyber jihadi's like you.

Cyber Jihadis? ROFL. Kashmir for me is not Jihad but 'nationalistic' fight. My whole family comes from Kashmir. Don't play dumb. The pre '47 Kashmir included Azad. Do you think Azad and Jammu are not brothers?

Oh really? Read history of Kashmir (last 200 years) I'm not going to type it up for you. In the 60 years you (Indian Army) have killed and raped our people in vast numbers. Stop watching Indian PR, you think people will stop fighting you? WHY are there mass protests in Kashmir that end with death by Indian army? Kill us, kill us all we will not stop, do you think we will not retaliate? Look at Mumbia only 160 people, that is number of Kashmiris that get killed a month or so. We brough whole country to its Knees, it is fact one day 9/11 will happen.

dont bs, just tell me if Ajmal Kasab is Kashmiri?

and u didnt answer what passport you carry?

Last edited:
Cyber Jihadis? ROFL. Kashmir for me is not Jihad but 'nationalistic' fight. My whole family comes from Kashmir. Don't play dumb. The pre '47 Kashmir included Azad. Do you think Azad and Jammu are not brothers?

I am sure you come from kashmir but I asked you you call urself Azad kashmiri but what passport u carry?

So you are saying we will not have an inch of freedom? Then we will continue to resist. I only don't 100% condone killing of civilains because Indian army does it, don't kid yourself if you don't strike back (or just against the army) you won't be effective.

I am sure you come from kashmir but I asked you you call urself Azad kashmiri but what passport u carry?

Pakistani & Uk. Why? Don't talk some BS, there is no Kashmir passport and I will never hold an Indian passport because of the way you guys kill my people.

Back
Top Bottom