What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yawn. This is a Kashmiri thread not a Bangladeshi one, lets not forget the Partition Massacres, but that would dereail thread. Stick to the topic.

Dude - all that I want to say to you is to open your eyes......look around...read the actual history of people not some folklores.....

You will realize that it is better to be with a truly democratic country than with some crazy dictator beast. Now please do not consider Pakistan democratic....actual power lies with only Army in pakistan...

and the day you will say, I want Azad Kashmir...azaad from Pakistan, Pakistanis will repeat their zenocide 1971 style.....
I posted it to forwarn you.......Don't you love your family? God be with you.:angel:

In what way?

We have already gone over it, your army might be getting some benefits from your government, when in service, post service or when they die during service. Are they being given to the terrorists (the so called freedom fighters from your side) by Pakistan ?

The comparision is spot on.....the indian army invaded kashmir and the kashmiris are fighting to expel the invader.

We tried the the democratic route and you rigged the elections so that leaves only the gun.
India sending its citizens dressed in army uniforms to get killed in kashmir is a disgrace.

Its not a question of you want ,but a question of if you will forfill your obligations that where promised to the kashmiris.
The debate on kashmir will always end up on the kashmiris getting the right of self determination which is something you guys know is where all your talk falls apart.

Well yout totally wrong.

Again kashmir is not part of your country so logic does not count.

As i said before google it but heres aquick few examples

Ilyas Kashmiri (militant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maulana Masood Azhar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Theres two well know persons that fought in kashmir with an education......i bet now you want me to list freedom fighters with PHds?

okkkk...here you call these scumbags <terrorists> as freedom fighters because they are educated...so Faisal shehjad was also freedom fighter...but tell me for whose independence he is fighting for..

plz think before writing....you call educated leader late Mr. rehman, first president of bangladesh as terrorist and call these idiots as PRO-FREEDOM FIGHTERS....check your soul...answer will be within for you conflicting views....

I mean there is no way a Pakistani would ever term a Kashmiri militant as a terrorist, no matter how many civilians he kills. That goes against the basic principles of Pakistan's ideology.

If a kashmiri "militant" kills civilians on purpose then he is a terrorist and a murderer but the same goes for the indian army.

To make life simple and reduce the barrage of Indian members blaming Pakistani members for supporting terrorism, I suggest the mods should simply exclude all happeneings in Kashmir (unless done by Indian Army) from being termed as terrorism. civilians or no civilians. The result will remain the same.. At least, the unnecessary and no impact posts by some naive Indian members would get reduced..
Just my 2 cents...

The "terrorist" label was attached to the kashmir struggle after 9-11 before that they where nearly always labeled as ultras,militants,rebels ect.
I take the indian calling the freedom fighters as terrorist as no more than a fad word that will probaly change into something else later on.
The problem really occurs with the whole thread is when people start name calling.

We have already gone over it, your army might be getting some benefits from your government, when in service, post service or when they die during service. Are they being given to the terrorists (the so called freedom fighters from your side) by Pakistan ?

I did give you an answer to this but for reason you dont believe me.
The average pakistani soldier serves 15-20 odd years in the army while the majority of the freedom fighters probaly do more then a year.One or two tours and they retire.
So to say that the freedom fighters should get the benefits same as a soldier is a bit unfair.
Off course if theres injury or death then the group that sent the fighter over will take care of him.

okkkk...here you call these scumbags <terrorists> as freedom fighters because they are educated.

Did you bother reading the full debate? or just jump in half way
The point was about if the freedom fighters where uneducated or educated

..so Faisal shehjad was also freedom fighter...but tell me for whose independence he is fighting for..

No the guys not a freedom fighter....his accused of trying to blow up a car bomb in time square,a straight terrorist in my book.

plz think before writing....you call educated leader late Mr. rehman, first president of bangladesh as terrorist and call these idiots as PRO-FREEDOM FIGHTERS....check your soul...answer will be within for you conflicting views....

When did i call Mr Rehman a terrorist?
I dont like happened in 1971 but Mr Rehman in my opinion was more right then the west pakistani govt.......he won the elections and he should have been the PM or we accept his demand.

If where checking souls please check your own and tell me why the indians dont let the kashmir choose what they want.

@Patriot thanks for replying. I think I've seen civ post on here, not sure about Dabong.

Patriots got a good memory!

Yeah, we need a Kashmiri flag on this foum unfortunatly I am not good at gfx.

I dont know about you,but i want the AJK to be a province of pakistan like punjab.sindh ect and when the rest of kashmir is liberated they can join also......just for one moment think of the power we would have in pakistan.

Last edited:
People of "Azad Kashmir" are not really Kashmiris in that they do not speak Kashmiri. But Gilgit-Baltistan and "Azad Kashmir" are both part of the historical princely state of Jammu & Kashmir.

^^^
Well it would be more accurate to say that are there any people from the historical Jammu and Kashmir I guess.

In Pakistan, only people from around Muzaffarabad are from the Kashmir valley. Mirpuris are more Punjabi than Kashmir ethnically and linguistically

^^^
Well it would be more accurate to say that are there any people from the historical Jammu and Kashmir I guess.

In Pakistan, only people from around Muzaffarabad are from the Kashmir valley. Mirpuris are more Punjabi than Kashmir ethnically and linguistically

I heard the same from my Kashmiri classmates in Delhi. They dont consider Mirpuris and other folks beyond the LOC as Kashmiris as they hardly speak the language. No offense but in fact they were joking about about how UK based Mirpuris proudly call themselves Kashmiris but are hardly so. Could be just a couple of folks' opinion but thats what they told me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom