What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The only Solution to Kashmir is withdrawal of Indian terrorist army from occupied Kashmir.

Simple and straight

Well why dont you worry about getting back the surrendered Aksai Chin, Chineese occupied Gilgit, and US occupied NWFP first and then come running to help us.

Cant take care of your own house, chali aye hame sudharne.

The current movement is not controlled by any leader. Take your head out of sand. We are in danger.
are you smoking something or what.Seperatist started these movements for thier own political control or gain in this region,but now they don't know how to control this monster.As far as i now that they were also equal contributer to the present situation of kashmir.

Indian Army repatriates run away lady from ***
2010-09-07 19:50:00

Sep.7 (ANI): Officials of the Indian Army in Kashmir handed over a run away woman from ***************** Kashmir (*** to the Pakistan Army here on Monday after she crossed over to the Indian side.

Nazia Begum, a resident of Tetrinote village in ***, had crossed the Makki post near the Line of Control (LoC) after fleeing from home.

On being questioned by the security personnel, Nazia revealed about her native place and said that she was a victim of wife-beating. She said she was running away from her husband's daily torture.

"My husband used to beat me up. I ran away and continue to run. I crossed the canal and did not realise that I had crossed the border and from there I was caught.

When asked about the treatment she received from the Indian Army, Nazia said: "They gave me food to eat and treated me well."

"They (Indian Army) gave me respect. Today, they gave me sweets and clothes for Eid. God shall bless the Indian Army. They give so much respect to their enemies also. God bless them," said Nazia.

Officials of the Indian Army later released her from the Chakkandabad post and sent her back as a humanitarian gesture.

"We spoke to the headquarters and as a humanitarian gesture we released her because she has three young children. If she were trapped here, then it would have been a sad thing for her family. So we had a talk with the Pakistan Army, and at the army level, we released her at the Chakkandabad point, where the Pakistan army has taken her," said Amit Nautiyal, Commanding Officer, 8 Kumaon regiment.

Crossing the Line of Control (LoC) is illegal and offenders can be imprisoned. By N.S. Sasan (ANI)

Is that a rhetorical question?

You are not gonna believe Indian figures of # of terrorists killed by Indian security forces anyways. Why ask a question when you don't wanna know the answer?

show me some data on # of ''terrorists'' (AKA local Kashmiris) killed

"My husband used to beat me up. I ran away and continue to run. I crossed the canal and did not realise that I had crossed the border and from there I was caught.

No gate, no fence, no rocks, no warning signs, no nothing?

Wow.

No gate, no fence, no rocks, no warning signs, no nothing?

Wow.

How do you know ?

There certainly must be some land marks but the lady must have ignored them in her rage.

Besides if it was so easy to crossover we would be returning a lot more people on a daily basis.

They (Indian Army) gave me respect. Today, they gave me sweets and clothes for Eid. God shall bless the Indian Army. They give so much respect to their enemies also. God bless them," said Nazia.

Notice how the words change from 'They' to 'Indian Army' in the same sentence. Normally its the other way around. Dont seem like her own words.

My guess is that she probably did cross the LoC. (Goes to show how porous it is and if a housewife can cross it, whats stopping the terrorists!). And the Army probably did send her back as a gesture of goodwill. But they also decided to use this occasion and do a little PR exercise to generate goodwill. :)

Why not granted her asylum as Pakistan grant asylum to refugees from Indian occupied Kashmir?

Actually UN,UK and others are helping with FOOD and AID programes.. Not to forget ur the largest AID reciever after WW2!..I bet it doesnt sound funny now?does it?

Sure India started as the most industrialised area od british empire we started as the most poor with 1 jute mill,1 textile mill and only 1 university!

Today we have reduced our poverty to 15% and ur still 50% poor,50% nalnourished,Rampant AIDs and other problems!

Despite being worlds biggest AID recievers!Recieving 659 BILLION$$$$$!!!!!

At last u said something tht actually makes sense!

Dont derail the thread its not about balouchistan and its an internal issue of ours!

Also if u want to ask ur B.S poisonous b.s.Im the correct man as being a baloch frm balouchistan!

Wat do u know abt baloucistan?except ur B.S dordarshan, star news,sahara samay or ur holly grail the YOUTUBE videos?

Do u know where Nawab Akbars Family lives? except tht indian passport holding bastard brahamdagh n a few others?

Do u know they are out casts?Even the bugti tribal elders didnt want em to be the successor to Nawab Akbar and turned him down not 1 not twice but 3 times?

Mari chiefs and elders still live in kohlu and some are senators just like other chief of bughti clan!!

Govt. already agreed to there demand of gas loyality by paying them 48 crore rs. and rest 152 crores will be paid!

Did u ever see any flag except the GREEN AND WHITE hoisted in balouchistan?

Next time talk abt Balouchistan and be ready for azz kicking replies and possiably a ban!

So by killing more kashmiri u will fulfill ur ....?
After 150000 shahdats AND 63 YEARS KASHMIRI FREEDOM STRUGGLE IS STILL GOING STRONG !!

:hitwall:

What is the point in roting out misinformation when everyone knows where both countries stand? This is the age of information, if you did not realize. If Kashmiris really wanted an independent nation, they would have gotten it by now.

Leave us dude feed half of ur population dubbed SLUM DOGS!

I used the word ba..rds for terrorist,does tht make u uncomfortable? did u develop any emotional attachment with these UN black listed scum bags through there indian passports?:sniper:

i know dear...using foul words are always part and parcel of your life:azn:....reason is simple..when truth pricks to your heart then people gets frustrated....and start talking anything .....never mind....at least people should see ...how u guys are behaving in an fourom....

1101048751-1.jpg

1101048751-2.gif

What r U trying to prove by this picture? There so many articles available on the net where people of Baluchistan refuse to sing pak national anthem. Would you call it as pakistan has lost the Baluchistan??? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom