What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
wow .... what a shameful move by Indian Government in this day and age ...

wow .... what a shameful move by Indian Government in this day and age ...
why shameful in this day...u blocked our channels and movies for so many years. then we done the same ... ur crying. by the way , why GOI allowed pakistanis channel in first place.

why shameful in this day...u blocked our channels and movies for so many years. then we done the same ... ur crying. by the way , why GOI allowed pakistanis channel in first place.

so u r saying 'two wrongs make a right'...

so u r saying 'two wrongs make a right'...
that is the point, if somebody shows u mirror, u started crying foul. by the way, when i said both the things are wrong. your govt. has their own reasons and we have our reasons. so why it is wrong???

that is the point, if somebody shows u mirror, u started crying foul. by the way, when i said both the things are wrong. your govt. has their own reasons and we have our reasons. so why it is wrong???

My point is 'blocking channels' in this day and age is a tried and failed move( wether Indian or Pakistani government does it) because people have so many means of knowing what they want to know .I would go on to say its shameful because you( as a government be it Indian or Pakistani) have tried your propaganda and its failing and as a last resort you(again Indian or Pakistani government)have to take the extreme measure of blocking access to information which is everyone's fundamental right.

Can i ask, is Pakistani TV banned in India as well? Even on cable?

If so im gonna have a word with that guy who runs Pasban Cable... For such a loyal name, he sure is a traitor showing NDTV and all that stuff!

:D

Indian Army chief concedes failure in held Kashmir

Monday, July 12, 2010

Says have not been able to build on gains

By Muhammad Saleh Zaafir

ISLAMABAD: Indian Army Chief General VK Singh has confessed of failures of the Indian Army in occupied Kashmir. In the first such narration over the years, he said the ‘basic reason’ behind the flare-up in the Kashmir valley was the failure to build on the gains that had been made by the Indian security forces in the occupied state.
Jeez....is this what TT-Chairman title means to you. The report is misleading......I can understand press. If this has been posted by some normal member I would not have replied to it. But ppl like you?

Where does Chief said about failures of IA which you have highlighted.
Grow-up man. Atleast for the sake of your country.

If so im gonna have a word with that guy who runs Pasban Cable... For such a loyal name, he sure is a traitor showing NDTV and all that stuff!

Only pak news channels are banned in Jammu and Kashmir.

Entertainment channels are still available.

Forget Pakistani channels. My cable operator has also blacked out BBC and CNN for what reason God knows even though Indian government has allowed them.

I hope Our Governemnt had not allowed their(Pakistan's) Telecommunication Service in Jammu and Kashmir.

indian channels are aired on our TVs hence we all know ZEE NEWS,NDTV & stuff!! but you guys have implemented a ban so what are we arguing about here???

media is the first thing blocked by the oppressors nothing new in that we saw it in our own country in the era of Musharaf and hence eventually he got overthrown!

so?

1+1=2! not 11! the first moves of an ALL KASHMIRI revolution have been set in motion! no pakistani aid or anything! keep the blockade of tv & curfew on the streets & see where you get with it.....:coffee:

1+1=2! not 11! the first moves of an ALL KASHMIRI revolution have been set in motion! no pakistani aid or anything! keep the blockade of tv & curfew on the streets & see where you get with it.....:coffee:

Ok we understand that you know 1+1+2 .....

Dude we are talking about aid from terrorist not from Pakistan ... but if you want to consider yourself in that situation so that not our false ... :flame:

God NDTV is soo horrible and tasteless that sometimes i think woman in India is most suppressed after holy cow.
Some examples:

- Bandhihi
- Palko ke chao me
- Basera
- Meera
- Jyoti (most sickening of all)

So I guess the Indian ban is solely due to competitive reasons on the face of their own third class entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom