What's new

Kashmiri students develop Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

Cool.. let's c if they can come up with some armed drones ;) :lol:

well,if they develop this drone more and if they make it capable to carry some amount of anaesthesia gas,then it'll a great weapon itself,capable to spray gas that can be used during Hostage situation against terrorists without sending cops/personnel in the harm's way..just a thought.. :smart:

well,if they develop this drone more and if they make it capable to carry some amount of anaesthesia gas,then it'll a great weapon itself,capable to spray gas that can be used during Hostage situation against terrorists without sending cops/personnel in the harm's way..just a thought.. :smart:

great minds think alike :cheers: :lol:

Hope the kashmiri students are not framed for some crime and then killed in a fake encounter by the "scumbags" send from delhi.
How long before hear some amazing story from the indian press that these three students where helping the freedom fighters with there UAV?

I can see pain in your @ss populating through your words because of UAVs :toast_sign:

I agree. Even in print media, they call us "northeast India" with a capital N making it look as if we are from some other part of the world.

That's a very nice idea. Media should refer something like "students from TN, J&K, Odisha.." etc rather than "Tamils, Kashmiris, Oriyas, Sikkimese" etc.

Thanks. It's so retarded that our govt has no clue how to harness the media properly. What a clueless idiotic bunch!

Its a new trend Indian students are showing,building UAV..already there are various model made by Indian students that can be used for surveillance as well as during national disaster..

IIT Kanpur students create an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle that has strategic importance in natural disasters

DTU students develop lightweight aircraft for surveillance - Indian Express

Students build UAV with Lockheed help

Scoring with the remote - Hindustan Times

Fund crunch may ground these UAV designers - Mumbai - DNA

govt should promote this great minds..they are far better than some incompetent scientists sitting in various govt labs just for drawing salary..sad truth is,while companies like Lockheed Martin is recognizing and funding their project,Indian Govt is sleeping..thats a shame for a govt who is trying so hard for reverse brain drain..

sry for the delayed response............i was on the toilet, i can only deal with one 5hit at a time.

1329610464_do_not_argue_with_an_idiot_gag.jpg

Your so original.....i have never heard that one before:hang2:

govt should promote this great minds..they are far better than some incompetent scientists sitting in various govt labs just for drawing salary..sad truth is,while companies like Lockheed Martin is recognizing and funding their project,Indian Govt is sleeping..thats a shame for a govt who is trying so hard for reverse brain drain..

The bolded part was a great joke. :rofl:

What government? Madam G? :woot:

I dont think i will lower myself and give you a reply in kind.

Still bother to comment upon? :lol:

BTW, nothing is lower than you as you have to look upon others even for basic needs. Rest about reply, you will get response in many folds!!!

Kashmiri students develop Unmanned Aerial Vehicle | idrw.org

kashmiri-students-develop-unmanned-aerial-vehicle.jpg

Inspired by the blockbuster Bollywood movie ’3 Idiots’, three engineering students from Kashmir have developed an UAV, which they claim is the first Unmanned Aerial Vehicle made in the Valley.

Brother-duo Shahnawaz Shafi (18) and Shuaib Shafi (21) and their classmate Basit zargar (18), all pursuing mechanical engineering from Kashmir Government Polytechnic College here, demonstrated the UAV today in front of media persons at Press Enclave here.

The trio claimed the UAV can be helpful in many ways like aerial surveillance, aerial photography, for traffic updates and for spot information during disasters.

“Since childhood I wanted to create something which could fly. And when we were assigned a project in our college, me, my brother and my friend took upon ourselves to develop Kashmir’s first UAV,” Shahnawaz said.

His friend Basit said the movie ’3 Idiots’ inspired them a lot and proved a motivating factor behind their innovation.

“The UAV can be of immense help for live traffic updates, in the event of forest fires or avalanches, power transmission failures, accidents or surveillance,” he said.

The trio said they are working on the project to further enhance its range from the present 20 metre and improve its functionality.

Hope more "3 idiots" rise

Back
Top Bottom