What's new

Kayani visited raiwind Palace, called Imran to accept nawaz Victory

mikkix

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kayani visited raiwind Palace, called Imran to accept nawaz Victory.

chief of Army Staff Ashfaq Kiani called Imran to accept Nawaz victory and then he asked Imran about his health.

Kayani then visisted raiwind palace and give nawaz a salute.
Remember that nawaz is not a PM at the moment.

Why COAS met Nawaz.
I never heard that he visited 90 of MQM, Bilawal House of PPP and Mardan house of ANP.
he should meet Nawaz when NS take oath as PM and premier of Pakistan.

Kayani was the one who did NRO with PPP and then start bashing against PPP government since 2008 elections and whole media is doing campaign against PPP.

Now NRO 2 was signed between Kayani, NAwaz and international players and no media is talking about, Even army is supporting Nawaz.

Supporting the government is not bad, i like it but why Ridiculing PPP government since their start of tenure and why they supporting PMLN..

Is it on the basis of ethnic grounds?
IS it on the basis of revenge against Bhutto?
is it on the basis of Saudis?
Is it on the basis Taliban?

I must say Pakstan is now dividing ethnically badly and Pakistan's cream people, educated people now realizing that and accepting that.

??????

General Kayani's role in defusing tension between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan | The News Tribe

Pak Army chief Kayani meets Nawaz Sharif

Lahore, May 18: Pakistan Army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani today met Prime Minister-designate Nawaz Sharif for over three hours, exchanging views on regional situation and the war on terror.
The meeting, sought by Kayani, was the first between the two since Sharif’s PML-N emerged victorious in the May 11 general election and is all set to form the government.

During the meeting, which lasted over 3 hours, the army chief gave an overall view of the security situation prevailing in the country.

The meeting was held at the Model town residence of Nawaz Sharif’s brother and former Chief Minister of Pakistan’s Punjab Province, Shahbaz Sharif. No other PML-N leader was present at the meeting.

The leaders had lunch together and Kayani congratulated Sharif on his victory in the polls, sources said.

The two leaders agreed that all security institutions would work with the civilian government to overcome crises facing the country, Geo News quoted its sources as saying.

Sharif, who has recently said that the Prime Minister would be the army chief’s “boss”, lauded the security establishment’s role in strengthening democracy and allowing the previous civilian government to complete its five-year tenure, the channel reported.

The two leaders further agreed to work together to confront challenges facing Pakistan, including terrorism, the report said.

Sharif is poised to become Prime Minister for an unprecedented third time.

Sharif has already said the next army chief will be selected on the basis of seniority and said that he doesn’t believe Kayani would seek another extension.

Kayani got an unprecedented three-year extension in 2010 from the previous Pakistan People’s Party-led government and is set to retire in November.

In a separate development, Sharif accepted President Asif Ali Zardari’s invitation to a luncheon he is hosting for the visiting Chinese Premier at the presidency on May 22.

People of Pakistan is now awake.
They know how these politicians, army generals, media and Judges fools us.
The way Poeple criticizes PMLN, MQM in the past on social media, now its time they will make army and judges cry.
Soon it will be started.
These morons fixed all matches and then smiles.

Because kiyani voted Imran that's why he congratulated Imran first ;)

He is a shahi noker of PMLN.
Thats why he visited Raiwind Mahal to salute his Master.
Do you heard in the past that any Army chief visited Party chief house?
Bhutto?
BBB?
Altaf?
Kazi?
Imran?
Moulana?
Choudhary's

NO.

Only Nawaz.

Army moto:
Hum na ho hamare bad Nawaz hi Nawaz.

chief of Army Staff Ashfaq Kiani called Imran to accept Nawaz victory and then he asked Imran about his health.

Why COAS met Nawaz.
I never heard that he visited 90 of MQM, Bilawal House of PPP and Mardan house of ANP.

Kayani was the one who did NRO with PPP and then start bashing against PPP government since 2008 elections and whole media is doing campaign against PPP.

Now NRO 2 was signed between Kayani, NAwaz and international players and no media is talking about, Even army is supporting Nawaz.

Supporting the government is not bad, i like it but why Ridiculing PPP government since their start of tenure and why they supporting PMLN..

I must say Pakstan is now dividing ethnically badly and Pakistan's cream people, educated people now realizing that and accepting that.

??????

General Kayani's role in defusing tension between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan | The News Tribe

I dont think Pakistan is being divided ethnically, but there are a lot of fitna among Muslims right now I guess..

I dont think Pakistan is being divided ethnically, but there are a lot of fitna among Muslims right now I guess..

Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Karachi on Urdu speaking constituencies, Except MQM?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Punjab on punjabi constituencies, Except PMLN?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Sindh on sindhi constituencies, Except PPP?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Pukhtunkhwah on Pathan constituencies, Except PTI?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Baluchistan on baloch constituencies, Except Paid merceneries?

I have long suspected that ISI, Kayani and CJ are complicit in manipulating Pakistan elections.
For true democracy to survive, Army generals like Kayani must be hanged on public square first.

Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Karachi on Urdu speaking constituencies, Except MQM?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Punjab on punjabi constituencies, Except PMLN?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Sindh on sindhi constituencies, Except PPP?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Pukhtunkhwah on Pathan constituencies, Except PTI?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Baluchistan on baloch constituencies, Except Paid merceneries?

That is not an ethnic "divide" its just a population demography, and people elect their own representatives, which of course would be from their own ethnicity.

If you are talking about "political divide" that is a different thing from an ethnic divide. Instead of calling it a "political divide" you can view it as political diversity. If I am not mistaken, each province can now form their own government and take their own decisions to develop their provinces according to their own desires. Which is something appreciated by the people of Pakistan.

Army are just a spectator to this whole facade just like us.

They cannot make any sudden moves as it will seen as a move against democracy. And we all know what Ghadari Nawaz can do when it comes to saving his own neck.

Army is neutral. It is the ISI's job to eliminate any anti-state actors in complete secrecy. Let NATO withdraw first.

just yesterday @cb4 was crying k Kiyani nay Imran ko mubarak bad di, lakin Nawaz Sharif ko nahi... lo bhai woh khud aa gaye qadam bosi kay liye !!

Probably change of plans. Maybe he wants contract extension. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have long suspected that ISI, Kayani and CJ are complicit in manipulating Pakistan elections.
For true democracy to survive, Army generals like Kayani must be hanged on public square first.

For true democracy to take hold and then survive needs universal education, first and foremost. Accountability comes much later in the game.

Kayani, as expected, is down to chamcha-geeri. What else do you expect? After all, gotta lick baldy's balls for better future of his kin. Expect more Patwaris from the "Kayani" clan. :P

Btw, on point: Kayani made a super **** up by attending the house of a simple majority leader, for heavens sake, he is not even the PM elect. Yet. What the **** is wrong with these people? :blink:

Why COAS met Nawaz.

??????

This is all trash talk spread by low life TV talk show hosts.

No facts. Just murder of history and stabbing Pakistan's nascent democracy.

NRO was Musharraf's and not Kiyanis.

Kiyani visits NS. Great. Because NS is going to be the next fing PM as per democratic rules.

But you guys will continue spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

Sadly.

p.s.

Smaller Ethnic parties will continue to win, as long as we follow Indian style parliamentary system.

Ethnic $hit parties will merge to form 2 party system if we allow our party system to be like UK or US.

Kayani is a follower not a leader...... Here he is just making sure that his brothers, Malik Riaz's of DHA's will have no issues once the shareefs take over.

Back
Top Bottom