What's new

Kayani visited raiwind Palace, called Imran to accept nawaz Victory

If you are from Islamabad, then you know very well that Malik Riaz is just a front man for some people. This thing is so deep, and stinks even worse. Commissioner of Islamabad and all the gang at CDA and land offices? Gosh, it's a mess. A real mess.

Kayani is a follower not a leader...... Here he is just making sure that his brothers, Malik Riaz's of DHA's will have no issues once the shareefs take over.

I have long suspected that ISI, Kayani and CJ are complicit in manipulating Pakistan elections.
For true democracy to survive, Army generals like Kayani must be hanged on public square first.

Take it from someone who knows. Without Kayani's roles behind the curtains, bad sh!t might have happened ages ago.

Take it from someone who knows. Without Kayani's roles behind the curtains, bad sh!t might have happened ages ago.

king saud has close watch on things, so which post you are appointed too, i suspect you are assigned handling pakistani affairs i guess? sauds have become active after nawaz winnings

hmm.....

king saud has close watch on things, so which post you are appointed too, i suspect you are assigned handling pakistani affairs i guess? sauds have become active after nawaz winnings

hmm.....

I'm a friend to the Pakistani people ,and if it's left on my hand, I would rather not to allow Nawaz to leave Jeddah, the Pakistani government deported him to us in the 1st place.

Peace

I don't know about Mr Kayani but i think he should know that more than Imran Khan the public shouldn't accept Nawaz Shariff after what his goons have done at the polling stations. Instead of having an inquiry on the rigging that has been recorded what everybody is saying is to accept Nawaz Shariff. Be it MQM in Karachi or PML N in Punjab both have done massive rigging in the polling stations and the public is forced to accept their votes being wasted which they don't have to.

I don't know about Mr Kayani but i think he should know that more than Imran Khan the public shouldn't accept Nawaz Shariff after what his goons have done at the polling stations. Instead of having an inquiry on the rigging that has been recorded what everybody is saying is to accept Nawaz Shariff. Be it MQM in Karachi or PML N in Punjab both have done massive rigging in the polling stations and the public is forced to accept their votes being wasted which they don't have to.

Aamna,

Independent organizations have pointed out major rigging on 49 polling stations out of 9000.

Let's hear what you say,

and please give your source.

Thanks

Kayani is a follower not a leader...... Here he is just making sure that his brothers, Malik Riaz's of DHA's will have no issues once the shareefs take over.

why on earth would there be any issue at all ? mafias dont work like that..

Aamna,

Independent organizations have pointed out major rigging on 49 polling stations out of 9000.

Let's hear what you say,

and please give your source.

Thanks

Which independent organizations if you would like to share? And don't you think there should be re elections there.

If army chief has said this, then I will say to him - go back to your barracks, its none of oyuor business to tell political leaders to do this or that. Your duty was to make sure election were free and fair. They were not. So you failed in your duty and hence you have no reason to instruct the political leaders.

...Is kayani looking for another 3 year extension...?? If yes, his is lot sober and realistic now..

...Is kayani looking for another 3 year extension...?? If yes, his is lot sober and realistic now..

Same question was asked from Mr Nawaz Sharif, about the Gen Kayani's extension. He said that i am sure that Gen Kayani will never ask him for his extension, because he has given an extension for three years already. He further said that the appointment of the new COAS shall be made strictly on the seniority and merit bases.:angel:

If army chief has said this, then I will say to him - go back to your barracks, its none of oyuor business to tell political leaders to do this or that. Your duty was to make sure election were free and fair. They were not. So you failed in your duty and hence you have no reason to instruct the political leaders.

No...it wasn't his duty to do that, it was the ECPs duty.

No...it wasn't his duty to do that, it was the ECPs duty.

The ECP asked Army to ensure that law and order was maintained for the elections, and despite all the troubles, I think the Army did its job admirably well. Like @nuclearpak says, ensuring the freedom and fairness of the elections was not the Army's job, but the responsibility of the ECP.

Last edited by a moderator:
and how can you guys miss the part where Nawaz Shariff was briefed on Counter Terrorism efforts and security situation of the country, I mean NS as of now is nothing more than a Ganja, he is not under oath so how can you trust the guy with giving out security briefings? even i was raising my barrows when i read the news

If you are from Islamabad, then you know very well that Malik Riaz is just a front man for some people. This thing is so deep, and stinks even worse. Commissioner of Islamabad and all the gang at CDA and land offices? Gosh, it's a mess. A real mess.
talk about land mafiya in Phase 8 :coffee: waisy bhi DHA - BAhria Town bhai bhai :cheers:

Which independent organizations if you would like to share? And don't you think there should be re elections there.

elections costs lot of money and Pakistan is not in position to hold sudden re-election.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom