What's new

Kejriwal launches blistering attack against Modi, says his name featured in black money list

No action against PM Modi's "industrialist friends", says Rahul Gandhi goo.gl/DYooTq

Kejriwal says Modi took Rs 25 crore bribe as Gujarat CM, Prashant Bhushan moves Supreme Court seeking probe jantakareporter.com/politics/kejri…

Chaos, long queues continue at banks; most ATMs run out of cash goo.gl/73boIF

"By taking bribe from rich and forcing poor in queues, Modi has betrayed the nation" jantakareporter.com/india/delhi-in…

You thought Zee News was 'brilliant' with Rs 2,000 chip scoop, watch Aaj Tak journalists here jantakareporter.com/media-virus/th…

One of the biggest benefits of demonetization, we can easily wield out terror and naxal supports now

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...after-demonetisation/articleshow/55446184.cms

Modi has bring in 3 lakh crore by mines auction, 1.10 lakh crore by spectrum auction which was given free by crook congress. Now more 5 lakh crore shall be there in economy by way of elimination of black currency. Our economy will get rs 10 lakh crore because of modi and transparency. Those agents whose black money is going to be scrapped are very worried. They are coward who hides behind the farmers and poor to hide their real intention. Modi should make it sure that they may not white their currency. They have got a death blow and we must ensure that they may not recover.

BJP, its friends knew about demonetisation move: Opposition in Rajya Sabha

opposition seems confused..

In morning they say everyone know

In evening they say not even Finance minister knew..

The Shock seems to have fried their brains..

He is India's favorite clown...whenever media don't have any news..they show his quotes...

Modi tampered with India 's GDP - Albeit short-sightedly & foolishly:

Game changer, really? Govt faces risk of economic stress as India scrambles for cash

Demonetisation?

India's retain & real state industry hit hard

10th pass psychopath has become the PM of India, out to ruin the common man, only to enrich Gujarat and its people:

temcvcvf.png

Only crook & corrupt Modi is right.
Others not.

Some people come into your life as a blessing. Some come as a lesson. But none of such category here that I came across. Anyway, back to expose Mafiosi Modi embroiled in corruption - exposed by a CM of a state.

What's the connection between Modi's demonetisation announcement and Raghuram Rajan's exit? Read here jantakareporter.com/blog/great-day…

BJP, its friends knew about demonetisation move: Opposition in Rajya Sabha goo.gl/mvJ5Uu

Sex workers in Bihar hit hard by demonetisation goo.gl/cVVz9o

Ex-Minister Arun Shourie Rubbishes Notes Ban Remarks Attributed To Him
All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: November 16, 2016 14:22 IST

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

Sponsored
You Would Not Believe the Bank Balances of These Actors (Fropky)
This Is How Smart People Are Becoming Rich [Know How] (FundsIndia)

2COMMENTS
arun-shourie_650x400_51447003005.jpg

Statements attributed to me opposing demonetisation are absolutely false, Arund Shourie said.

Former Union Minister Arun Shourie today termed as "absolutely false" the remarks attributed to him criticising demonetisation and said he would serve a legal notice to Twitter.

"Statements attributed to me opposing this demonetisation move and criticising the Prime Minister for this have appeared. This is absolutely false. I have said nothing of this kind. It is an absolutely false attribution.

"In spite of repeated denials such statements continue to appear in my name and I have publicly stated that I have no Twitter account and Facebook page. I am in the process of sending a legal notice to Twitter people because of such false statements that are being put out on their platform," he told Press Trust of India.

His remarks came in the backdrop of some media reports quoting him as criticising the demonetisation decision by the Modi government.

These fake accounts cause so much of embarrassment, he said, adding, some accounts were suspended but "this thing goes on".

Asked for his views on demonetisation, Mr Shourie, a former BJP member who has flayed Modi government's policies in the past, declined to comment, saying he is busy working on something far removed from all this and "staying out of the current thing".
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ex-m...s-notes-ban-remarks-attributed-to-him-1626126

Back
Top Bottom