What's new

Kerala, terror's own country, says NIA

I think it'll be much better if we stick to english in here.
People tend to equate "terrorism" in kerala to the one's we see in J&K. Our's is certainly different. We are kinda a passive state IMO,providing support for the terror activities.

What difference does it make ???

Terrorists are getting men , material and money from Kerala . Our state due to lack of terrorist activities in ground act as a training ground and safe haven for these mofos.

IMO , kerala is like a volcano ready to erupt anytime .

What difference does it make ???

Terrorists are getting men , material and money from Kerala . Our state due to lack of terrorist activities in ground act as a training ground and safe haven for these mofos.

IMO , kerala is like a volcano ready to erupt anytime .

It does make a difference bro. Because of the passive role of our state,our general public isn't much aware of the threat or even if they have heard about'em,our media and society won't give much importance to it.Had it been an active role,say we had a couple of bomb blasts or a seen of a couple of rats moving around with AKs and shooting people,our public would've started giving a damn about it and may be in the very next day these a$$holes would be out of our state.

It does make a difference bro. Because of the passive role of our state,our general public isn't much aware of the threat or even if they have heard about'em,our media and society won't give much importance to it.Had it been an active role,say we had a couple of bomb blasts or a seen of a couple of rats moving around with AKs and shooting people,our public would've started giving a damn about it and may be in the very next day these a$$holes would be out of our state.

TRUE !!!!!

But we can't hope for some bomb blasts to happen in kerala so that awareness is created . The situations that we are going through almost make it believe the accusation by some that the terrorist factions are getting some kind of political support in one form or the other .

TRUE !!!!!

But we can't hope for some bomb blasts to happen in kerala so that awareness is created . The situations that we are going through almost make it believe the accusation by some that the terrorist factions are getting some kind of political support in one form or the other .

Take our very own newspapers for example. The NIA has branded us as a safe haven for terrorism and I don't recall reading any newspapers discussing this matter seriously (correct me if I am wrong)!:pissed:

TRUE !!!!!

Take our very own newspapers for example. The NIA has branded us as a safe haven for terrorism and I don't recall reading any newspapers discussing this matter seriously (correct me if I am wrong)!:pissed:

In Kerala these PFI, PDP, NDF, IUML terrorist wont ever blow up themselves like they blow up in other Parts of India and the world ...

But there is a Huge tension is Air ... Soon its gonna Conclude in a Big Riots ... the Biggest India has ever seen ...

This time the rioters are educated People with lot of Hawala Funding from middle east ... u can expect a Massacre in waiting

Unlike Kashmir, we Hindus of Kerala will retaliate with all our Might ... like the way we Flushed Tipu sultan in the past ... till date we Hindus name Dog's in Kerala as Tipu...

BAN PFI, PDP, NDF, IUML Terrorist organization for good...

mainstream political party is supporting them. look at the ones who are supporting child marriage in Kerala. those who are enforcing burqah for 4 yr old children in Kerala. you will know. they want to fight with Indian union. Hindu nationalism is adding fuel on fire. it is better to neuter both groups and sustain the democracy and secularism. the religious slaves are killing India. one for medieval arabian culture and one for going back to 7000 year old "civilization" :rolleyes:

Work of secularism!

No. Work of politically correct politicans who doesn't want to offend certain groups in society who make it a profession to get offended at everything they say.

Secularism isn't bowing down to the whims of every religious fanatic. If Islamic, or hindu or chrisitan prunciples go against Human rights, like education of women, then the religious sentiment should be ignored.

But Indian politicans lack the spine to offend any religious group.

Well, they can get away with offending some ;)

it is better to neuter both groups and sustain the democracy and secularism. the religious slaves are killing India. one for medieval arabian culture and one for going back to 7000 year old "civilization"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ors-own-country-says-nia-6.html#ixzz2hGEx6GkU

SO this. Both groups are trying to take back Kerala to the good old days where they perceive they had the power.

Malayalis should educate, and be modernised. Otherwise they will be left behind. The cent percent literacy claim means jack if you don't act like it

mainstream political party is supporting them. look at the ones who are supporting child marriage in Kerala. those who are enforcing burqah for 4 yr old children in Kerala. you will know. they want to fight with Indian union. Hindu nationalism is adding fuel on fire. it is better to neuter both groups and sustain the democracy and secularism. the religious slaves are killing India. one for medieval arabian culture and one for going back to 7000 year old "civilization" :rolleyes:

When two Sheep's Fight each other the Bible Thumper wolf's are waiting to Drink the blood of both...

But these Holy Rollers forget that Hindus are not Sheeps but Lions... And wolf wont be spared after the Sheep!!!

When two Sheep's Fight each other the Bible Thumper wolf's are waiting to Drink the blood of both...

But these Holy Rollers forget that Hindus are not Sheeps but Lions... And wolf wont be spared after the Sheep!!!

it is not worth replying to religionists.

I don't think any of the mainstream political parties is directly supporting'em.

Our newspapers and channels are more busy with solar scam , Oommen Chandy and Saritha :smitten:

They are more interested to report what comes out of the mouth of P.C.George rather than discuss matters of national importance which eventually will bring a bad name to our state .

Back
Top Bottom