What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

Qadri was just his pawn and every one know who made the mind of him to kill Taseer the party sitting in Dharna are the main culprits.
Khair ab tak bhi Allah hi malik thha iss mulk ka ab bhi Ussi Zat e Bari pe umeed hai.
Ye politicians establishment sab drama hai.
yar aunty gormint sahi kehti hay sab mill kay hum ko C bana rahey hain G phati kay bharwey

or uper say ek humari emotional or shadid jazbati qom hay jo mazhab kay name pay name pay kuch bhi kha jati hay .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

So what are you doing against these alleged terrorists? Have you asked the Australian government to pressurize the Pakistani Government to solve the crisis(eliminate all terrorists)?

Explain me your frustration? They want a simple report to be published like the ones for Uzair Baloch, Hammad Siddiqui and Model Town massacre.

They are holding a protest in a democratic country and if they transgress they will be dealt with. Don't you want the report to be published since it was as the government admitted a clerical error? Why do you think it has anything to do with Islam the religion? Just because the darn protesters are bearded?

Well it depends on what rates of a muzzie is available on the market. How much do you think the government should ask for their massacre? Like we have a shitty economy maybe they can help sell them to Gitmo where they can enjoy kokkmeat sandwiches for life
You taking whole episode in different division. I told you before and listen again “ I am exposing them to share their so called Islamic teachings “ I don’t need any govt to help me on it. Clear?
The way to protest in democratic ways isn’t to destabilize normal public life line, CLEAR?
What they doing not democratic neither Islamic. Why not you also go and join them kar e khair mein Sawab kamma lein?

You taking whole episode in different division. I told you before and listen again “ I am exposing them to share their so called Islamic teachings “ I don’t need any govt to help me on it. Clear?
The way to protest in democratic ways isn’t to destabilize normal public life line, CLEAR?
What they doing not democratic neither Islamic. Why not you also go and join them kar e khair mein Sawab kamma lein?

well people protest all the time in the world. from occupy wall-street to KoalaLivesMatter.
lighten up and its not like these protests are stopping government from performing their work. they successfully passed a bill and rejected another one.
and why is your insistence that Islam is in danger? What you are implying that Islam is in danger is the same thing these people are doing. How different are you from them?
I am just a common citizen. I protest against the government regardless of anything and if you are pro government you can go protest adjacent to them citing that clerical errors are part and parcel of life and the government is doing a fine job.

whose stopping you from kamaaying the sawaabzz?

Chalaakiyan !!

Astaghfarullah kesi kesi nikal ke latte hain
@Zibago @Hell hound

http://www.unewstv.com/117890/watch...eer-afzal-qadri-narrating-in-islamabad-dharna

Lo ji in jahilon ne Quran ko prove ke tor pe diya ke Khadim Hussain ki galliyan jaez hain:sad: @HRK watch this new one the hate they preaching and insult they doing on Islamic teachings.
http://www.unewstv.com/117885/astag...a-justifying-khadim-rizvi-s-abuses-from-quran

What is deeds has to do with me ....???
Nor I am Khadim Hussain neither I am a PTI member .....

My stance is simple who is responsible to initiate the issue & trying to use it for HIS INTEREST ....???

Why a settled issue was used by NS Mafia to incite the mob & why the Government is not taking any action to resolve it ....???

BTW whoever that molvi was he did not give any reference from Quran .... so plz don't post any random link who does not even have the basic understanding of the spoken language ....

"Who is paying for the sit-in, who is providing the protesters food and electricity?"
From the reports some gadi nasheen of different dargahs

The normal terrorists just killed but these moron poising whole society with wrong version of Islam THEY are more dangerous.
Killing them will create problems what we need is a counter narrative

PTI wanted this incitement of religious sentiment to use against the already troubled govt, he is getting what he asked for. anyway he is the one who has set the precedent of blocking cities and making anti-(add name of political figure) speeches

I have seen on many TV shows, ministers and members of PTI getting fanatic if any one state anything against IK. They warn against disrespecting IK.
Where are all those hypocrites now?

He is a fat offensively repulsive man. The words he uses towards women and people's families proves he has no respect for the womb he came from.

1 million lannats are not enough for filth if his calibre.

Back
Top Bottom