What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

Be glad ISI is focusing on the Western border

ISI funny it sounds !! some 65 years they are focusing on western border and every time they get a sweet slap from hands of India while RAW only focus for 13 days and we came out with two different nation on world map :P

Ya.. RAW didnt do ****... U are watching to much 007. RAW was still a baby back then, and still RAW is a useless organization, still raw ;)

ISI gives every Indian nightmares, thats why u guys are so obsessed about it

Hahaha... People who are not even recognized as a whole the Indian population are now talking about identity crisis... You know what words the Indians use against Buddhists?? Even Govt of India had to put a fine on it becuase it was being used that much!

ok as a Indian i don't know what word we use again Buddhists ?????
Its A pure Religion :angel:

Well if India tries anything funny, then you will be devoid of nationality..
How cool..
This comes from a person whose country has been thrashed 3 times in the past,broken into 2,40 years ago.
But still ego..touching the skies!

Ya.. RAW didnt do ****... U are watching to much 007. RAW was still a baby back then, and still RAW is a useless organization, still raw ;)

And you guys still blame RAW for making a mess of your country....make up your mind....

Well ISI's work in the past is giving more nightmares to Pakistanis these days...

Ya ISI Gives nightmares and RAW Gives Reality's to Pakistan
and by the way from RAW i mean too say the hands of India behind Mukti Bahini:smokin:

The same disgusting words u use against Chinese u racist

which one ???? :hitwall:

Hahaha... People who are not even recognized as a whole the Indian population are now talking about identity crisis... You know what words the Indians use against Buddhists?? Even Govt of India had to put a fine on it becuase it was being used that much!

your knowledge is beyond our scope, keep it to yourself.:drag:

As the son of a Sikh living in Canada let me tell you that the Khalistan movement is run by half baked hypocrites who still pray to Hindu gods while pretending to be Sikh (I know, my sister almost married one of their sons).

These "Sikhs" are shameless opportunists who raise funds for the so called freedom movement and then spend it on a new car and a bigger house.

The entire Khalistan movement has devolved into a cash cow for the few. Essentially the movement is dead and has absolutely no bearing on the ground reality in Punjab. People have moved on and Khalistan is never going to happen.

So to all of the trolls, keep wasting your breath, because I know better and now so does everyone else.

Khalistan when happen will happen, we will deal with it. Try save your country from another 1971. India's relations with Balochistan is increasing every day. :partay:

As the son of a Sikh living in Canada let me tell you that the Khalistan movement is run by half baked hypocrites who still pray to Hindu gods while pretending to be Sikh (I know, my sister almost married one of their sons).

Is worshipping Hindu Gods considered wrong among Sikhs...? Dont take me wrongly..why I am asking this is I have seen many sardars in Siddhi Vinayak mandir while I was in Mumbai..

Back
Top Bottom