What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you admire being a citizen in all of them(6 countries)? how many things you have made by yourself? you don't even have the right to vote? you think what do you can against Allah's power? you helped saddam in 8 year holy defense but what happened? you LOST. try to learn from your past mistakes. (with the all respect that I have to non saudi and non wahhabi Arabs who understand more than this .......... .)

The other party also claimed to win the war, which they (wrongly) called the Qadissiyah Saddam as well?

the saudis funded sadam with billion. your saying arabs supported Iran? there was no country except north korea that backed us.
take your BS elsewhere. thousands of Iranian lost their lives and your here trying to fool us.
do

we will see how your GCC do.

I did not say that any Arab country supported Iran in that post you quoted. You are the one writing BS because you do not even read the replies that you reply to. The fact is that Arab countries like Syria, Libya, to name a few, supported Iran directly, but I did not mention any of it in my post that you quoted.

Dude it is clear as day. He is threatening us and saying that Iran can destory any Arab country in one week. Frankly I would love to see him try. Maybe they will make "Khameni is angry" version similar to the Hitler one that we all could use.

Hitler wasn't a bad person, he is demonized because he stood up for his people. The person who started this "Hitler is angry" trend must be really immature.

With respect to Aghaye Khamenei, no war ends up in one week.

br.gif

I did not say that any Arab country supported Iran in that post you quoted. You are the one writing BS because you do not even read the replies that you reply to. The fact is that Arab countries like Syria, Libya, to name a few, supported Iran directly, but I did not mention any of it in my post that you quoted.

:disagree::disagree:

Do you admire being a citizen in all of them(6 countries)? how many things you have made by yourself? you don't even have the right to vote? you think what do you can against Allah's power? you helped saddam in 8 year holy defense but what happened? you LOST. try to learn from your past mistakes. (with the all respect that I have to non saudi and non wahhabi Arabs who understand more than this .......... .)

So did Allah write guarantee bonds to Iranians that he is with them and not us?? Otherwise why are you so sure he is on your side??

And you will see what we have made by ourselves ;) trust me. You are Gonna LOOOOOVVE ittt.

Hitler wasn't a bad person, he is demonized because he stood up for his people. The person who started this "Hitler is angry" trend must be really immature.

The West (Anglo Americans) was more evil and is more evil than Hitler could ever be.

How can you say that? If that is true, what was the need for invading USSR and trying to take over Moscow (Operation Barbarossa)?

The West (Anglo Americans) was more evil and is more evil than Hitler could ever be.

Assertion which is your imagination more than anything

Camel1 this is Camel1 reporting over... Yes Camel1. LoL awesome scenario just played in my head. Man I love being HIGH.

Cool down. Iran would not invade Arabs if you don't start the war, like you did with Saddam.

Cool down. Iran would not invade Arabs if you don't start the war, like you did with Saddam.

This is a provocative statement from Iran's side. And thus will be dealt with as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom