What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about you? :lol:
It's not my problem that you are an ignorant kid. Jordan is known for its educated people as well as it's achievements and it's history while Iran is only well known for it's terrorism and trouble making.
How much time you have been slept? centuries? Jordan , history , achievement , ..... ? and in case you don't know Jordan was the first Arab country which accepted zionist regime.
HAHAA...
Iranian power!!!
Azarakhsh.jpg

Arabs power:
bae.jpg

73e960dd856dbb52b23b317975069290.jpg

rasf-tornado-1.jpg

imirat.jpg
you have showed an old Iranian jet , go and search about Saeghe (thunderbolt) (for example visit:http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/173601-iriaf-s-80-thunderbolt-photo-gallery.html) . and one more thing I didn't know that F-15 was made by Arabs!!!!!!:blink: you don't even have the power to use it!!!!!!!:no:

Ḥashshāshīn;2859389 said:
@Black Eagle what's so special about those jets? Saudi master, the USA provided them.

Yeah it was provided just like that free of charge right??? We pay good money for it and we have a jet and we are not afraid to use it.

How much time you have been slept? centuries? Jordan , history , achievement , ..... ? and in case you don't know Jordan was the first Arab country which accepted zionist regime.

you have showed an old Iranian jet , go and search about Saeghe (thunderbolt) (for example visit:http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/173601-iriaf-s-80-thunderbolt-photo-gallery.html) . and one more thing I didn't know that F-15 was made by Arabs!!!!!!:blink: you don't even have the power to use it!!!!!!!:no:

Ummmm....no.....The first Arab country to make peace with Israel was Egypt in 1979. Jordan made peace in 1994.

@Black Eagle what's so special about those jets? Saudi master, the USA provided them.

So? Puppet or not they can use them. Thats most likely the lammest excuse i ever heard till this day of my entire life.

Iran indirectly helping its Zionist friends to increase presence in Persian Gulf and steal more oil?

Oh... so Pak's master provided f-16, India's master provided Su-30, Japan's master provided f-15...etc. Right? You guys have such a lame and twisted logic. We ustually don't underestimate our enemies but Iranians proved they have no merits at all to be considered or taken seriously. I mean, you are hilarious.:lol:

Everyone seems to be jumping to a war rhetoric, while there is no mention of military matters in the article, it says clearly that if Iran wanted to intervene politically in some Arab states affairs... than it could have brought up political havoc.

It's more of a training jet with no radar. At least we don't lie, we admit that we need to buy the best arms for now, nevertheless, we had already taken tangible steps on home-manufacturing path.
Tiny Jordan manufactures better than this toy...
3B9AD11A_bdf2af9446dd435de158790cc6eee148_3.jpg

sama_CH2000-1.jpg

Who cares about you? :lol:
It's not my problem that you are an ignorant kid. Jordan is known for its educated people as well as it's achievements and it's history while Iran is only well known for it's terrorism and trouble making.

editttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

wow...never realized there is so much animosity between Arabs and Persians....you guys have reached the levels of India and Pakistan...lolz :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Jordon is considered a toilet by us Iranian. I heard it's where our sewage ends up.
you must love our sewage since you consider it a great culture.:rofl:

PGK, I really think you are a nice person, and I don't want you to get banned. Just stick to military and political side. Everytime you guys get cornered you turn to low level insults.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Jordon is considered a toilet by us Iranian. I heard it's where our sewage ends up.
you must love our sewage since you consider it a great culture.:rofl:

Why dont you stop the goddamn trolling already imbecile, I am sick of ignoring the elephent in the room as they say. The Arab countries is something you will never defeat. Get that throug your thick skull head of yours.

Why dont you stop the goddamn trolling already imbecile, I am sick of ignoring the elephent in the room as they say. The Arab countries is something you will never defeat. Get that throug your thick skull head of yours.

you're the imbecile, they slag us but when we say something we are the troll.
go look at his childish comment the talk **** you prick.

you're the imbecile, they slag us but when we say something we are the troll.
go look at his childish comment the talk **** you prick.

This is your justifcation? When the Arabs jump of a mountain would you follow them to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom