What's new

Khanewal :Blasphemy accused shot dead in Khanewal

I usually dont argue with a lowlife but i didn't know u r one too. That hadith is when there was argument between 2 and one said something generalizing. If u were not a stupid moron, ud know that both of the guys were sahaba RA. It is u who claimed to be champion of bukhri n muslim so i askd u why dnt u pray the way its written in those very books but an american cuck can never face the truth. I am afghan n i will stnd by my brothers, u can keep sucking american balls, that's ur pedaishi duty. Dont ever make claims or ill shove it up ur mullahs.

Hey Afghani swine

That Hadith doesn't say anywhere that Khalid bin Waleed (rz) can not abuse a Sahabi but a tucha nobody like you can. Hadith is very clear that don't criticize my Sahaba

Now a deviant scum like you it would be hard to accept and would try to misinterpret it like you are doing right now but it is what is
Now next time bring Hadith that permits abusing or criticizing Sahaba or do bachabazi like a true proud afghan

Hey Afghani swine

That Hadith doesn't say anywhere that Khalid bin Waleed (rz) can not abuse a Sahabi but a tucha nobody like you can. Hadith is very clear that don't criticize my Sahaba

Now a deviant scum like you it would be hard to accept and would try to misinterpret it like you are doing right now but it is what is
Now next time bring Hadith that permits abusing or criticizing Sahaba or do bachabazi like a true proud afghan

Lagta hay afghano ne teri G maari hay tabi aaj tak drd ho raha hay, hindu ki aulaad teri pori nasal me idhur nangi kardoonga, zaleel 2 takay k kuttey.

1. Stunted growth radical shot dead other should be hanged and country will get ride of 2 nut cases. But kangroo courts will not decide case anytime soon so unfortunately public have to bear cost of his boarding and lodging until he dies.

1. Stunted growth radical shot dead other should be hanged and country will get ride of 2 nut cases. But kangroo courts will not decide case anytime soon so unfortunately public have to bear cost of his boarding and lodging until he dies.
He voluntarily surrendered himself to the police after shooting the victim dead

Lagta hay afghano ne teri G maari hay tabi aaj tak drd ho raha hay, hindu ki aulaad teri pori nasal me idhur nangi kardoonga, zaleel 2 takay k kuttey.

Abay ja racist suar

Pray for ur own guidance because what i said is from hadees. I know so called sunnis like u are scared of ahadees, even some of ur type would say Astaghfirullah for a hadees. So tell me who killed ammar bin yasir RA and what the Prophet SAW said about it?

😂😂😂 I knew this day would come, sunnis disowning bukhari and muslim. There was a time when sunnis regarded these books as completely sahih and without doubt.
You’re lost. Beyond my help.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom